Status: Suspended pending Imagination to finish

The Married Life

Chapter Three: Ceremonies

“Uchiha-san, it’s time to leave.”

Itachi lifted himself out of the crouch he was in and stood, stretching his sore muscles. His back popped a few times and he wandered out of his post and down to the campsite. What was left of his tent was the furthest to the left, along with his bags.

He picked up his tent under one arm and gripped his bags in the other and started to walk towards the rest of the group.

“Oi, Uchiha!” He turned towards the voice’s owner and put his dullest face in place.

“You don’t have to come with us to give the mission report, since you had the last watch.” Itachi nodded sharply, filling with glee. Now, he just had be patient during the travel home. But, it wouldn’t be so bad; after all he had to look forward to a weekend at the summer estate.

Itachi smirked to himself; the summer house was going to be very entertaining. Besides it’s down points, like being smaller than the main house and having to spend ’quality’ time with the family, there was one very valuable feature; having to double up rooms. Every time they went there they always took a ton of relatives which meant almost no one had their own room.

Now, usually he hated that part, no privacy and a clingy bunch of cousins was a very irritating experience, however now that he’d managed to surpass most of his relatives in the job department he actually had a say in where he slept, and with whom.

The ‘with whom’ part of his decision was already taken care of, he’d be sleeping with Sasuke of course, their mother always paired them up saying it was the perfect way for them to bond, not that he minded now. But, where would they sleep? He needed to find the perfect part of the house to stay with the most privacy. His two most prominent choices were the room in the attic and the room at the back of the house.

The attic room was adjoined to the library. While it was one of the least visited parts of the house during the stay it was also above everything, and that caused a problem. Even though no one would see anything that went on they would more than likely hear it. The thought of having a more nocturnal cousin hearing any of his midnight activities sent disgusted shivers down his spine. On to the second choice…

The backroom was visited more but it was on the first floor and between the study and a bathroom. It had it’s own hall though, distancing it from the main parts of the house. However, because the study had two doors on opposite sides of the room anyone could be in there at anytime.

The backroom was a more logical choice, Itachi supposed, being the most isolated and near rooms that were hardly visited. It would probably be a little bit harder to obtain, but in the end worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Itachi slid open the door and stepped inside. There were suitcases upon suitcases in the main porch limiting his movement. He blinked trying to tiptoe his way through the mess without disrupting some of the more precariously perched bags.

“Sasuke!” He heard his mother call from the kitchen. “Haven’t you got that yukata on yet?” There was a deeper rumbling laugh and an exasperated sigh before a soft giggle. Well, he knew where his parents were.

“I swear,” Mikoto said teasingly. “If that boy had any sort of attention span he’d be exactly like Itachi.”

“Hn,” Itachi grumbled from the doorway, sending a dark glare his mother’s way.

“Oh, you know I’m just teasing.” She replied flicking him with her dishtowel. She looked rather in need of a vacation; sweat was gathering at her temples making her dark hair stick to her skin, her apron had dirt smudges all over it and a few other more colorful stains.

“How was the mission?” His father asked, reclining back in his chair and pulling Mikoto to sit in his lap. She was too tired to argue and just rested against her husband’s chest.

“Fine, I think Hokage-sama is just being paranoid in his old age, we saw nothing out of the ordinary on the borders.”

“Hm, I’m impressed, dear.” Mikoto said, turning to regard Fugaku with a smirk.

“Why is that?”

“Itachi’s only been home for ten minutes and you’ve gotten him speaking to you more than what he’s said to me the whole two weeks you were gone.” He nudged her shoulder playfully.

“That’s because he’s not a social butterfly. He doesn’t want to talk about the women’s sewing club.” Mikoto swatted at him, standing.

“I do not talk about the women’s sewing club!” She replied in annoyance, before yelling out the doorway again. “Sasuke if you don’t get your butt down here right now, I swear!”

“Why are you making him wear a yukata, were going on vacation?” Itachi asked, trying to sound uninterested, while grabbing the pitcher of lemonade and filling up a glass.

“Because,” Mikoto replied, instantly perky. “I think he would be cute!”

There was a padding of little feet and Sasuke peeked around the doorframe blushing cutely. “Okaasan, it’s too short!” He protested.

“Nonsense let me see it.”

He stepped around the corner, hands tugging at the hem. The yukata really was too short. Itachi’s attention was instantly caught away from the lemonade and he nearly choked, coughing most unsuitably for a ninja of his level.

“Are you alright, Itachi?” He heard his father ask from the side, thumping him on the back. He nodded vigorously, stealing a glance at Sasuke.

The yukata was butter yellow with white leaves painted on the sleeves and near the hem, the obi was also white, it stopped at the very edge of Sasuke’s bum and with the slightest bit of movement it rode up giving anyone paying attention a quick glimpse of his brother’s underwear. Itachi’s grip on the glass tightened.

“Well, it’s not that bad, spin.” Sasuke complied, blushing prettily. The creamy material fluttered showing even creamier thighs. “Hm, maybe it is bad.” She said second guessing herself.

“It is,”

“Hn.” Itachi added, not agreeing, but not disagreeing.

“Oh, well.” She said with a sigh and a pout, though hers was nowhere near as cute as Sasuke’s, Itachi thought. His father disagreed pulling Mikoto in his arms and kissing her cheek.

“I’m sure you’ll find something else to do with him.” Sasuke made a face.

“I’m going to go change,” He said and grabbed Itachi’s hand pulling him to the porch. “And Niisan, you’ve got to pack your bag!” He paused long enough for Itachi to grab his other bags and then proceeded to pull him up the stairs, giving Itachi a perfect view of his ‘fuck me’ briefs.

“I’ll come right over to help, Itachi-Niisan,” But, before he could wander through, or even open the door, Itachi gripped his wrist drawing the younger Uchiha flush against him.

“Come here,” He murmured. “I missed you.” With his other hand he pushed Sasuke’s dark bangs from his face, cupping his cheek gently. Itachi backed up leading Sasuke into his room.

“Did you miss me?” He asked lowly, lifting his arm away from Sasuke’s face to shut his door with a soft click.

“Hai, Niisan, very much.” Sasuke answered honestly.

“Really?” Itachi replied backing up until his knees hit the bed, before dropping down onto it. “Show me how much.”

Sasuke settled across his thighs kissing his brother’s cheek first, then correcting himself and kissing Itachi’s lips. Itachi wound his arm around Sasuke’s hips and rubbed his lower back.

Itachi smiled into the kiss. It was soft, but not as hesitant as before, and slightly more experienced. Having enough with the innocent little kiss, he parted Sasuke’s lips with his tongue and dipped inside. Sasuke tasted even better than before, he moaned in protest when Sasuke pulled back.

“Did you think of me?” Sasuke asked meekly, peering up at Itachi through lowered lashes, making Itachi’s hormones burn to life intensely

“Everyday,”

Sasuke’s eyes shot up quickly, “Really?” He said excitedly, throwing his arms around Itachi’s neck.

“Really.” Itachi replied. “You have no idea what you do to me, Sasuke.” He ran his fingertips down the younger boy’s thighs.

“What do I do to you, Niisan? Is it bad?” A cute worried expression came across his features as he searched Itachi’s face for injury.

“It’s not necessarily bad, although, some would say it is.” He leant forward scraping his teeth against Sasuke’s ear lobe, smirking at his brother’s shivers. Sasuke whimpered blinking at him curiously.

“What can I do to help?”

If there was ever an opening to further their little game, none was better than this. Itachi shifted a little pressing his cock in between Sasuke’s thighs, with a sharp gasp. He pulled his exploring hands away from the smaller boy’s bottom, to the front of his pants and released the button quickly, maneuvering himself out, swallowing hard at how the cooler air felt against his over heated skin.

“Itachi!” Sasuke gasped in wonder. “Does it hurt?” Itachi shrugged minutely.

“In a way, yes. But, it can make me feel very good as well.” Sasuke stared fixedly at the pulsing flesh, watching as it twitched against his thigh. It was hard, and silky, and hot with a bit of moisture forming at the tip.

“What makes it feel good, Itachi?” He asked, eyes flickering to his brother’s.

“Touch it,” Itachi said huskily. Sasuke slipped one tentative hand down his chest and let his finger stroke down the side in the barest of touches.

Itachi tipped his head back with a groan, biting his lips sharply.

“Does it feel better?” Sasuke asked, trailing his shaking finger up and down. Itachi pushed up into that touch, rotating his hips softly. He gripped Sasuke’s smaller hand and wrapped it around his arousal guiding it into slow, even strokes.

“Yeah,” He whispered, panting. He leaned forward and captured Sasuke’s lips. His kisses were more desperate, shuddering at the electricity that raced down his spine. He pulled back and kissed the underside of Sasuke’s jaw, sighing incoherent words into the milky skin. Sasuke’s other hand moved down to join the first one and started rubbing Itachi on his own, occasionally squeezing at random times.

“Mmm,” Itachi leaned back on his elbows, watching the head of his cock appear and disappear in Sasuke’s smaller hands. He ran his own hands up Sasuke’s thighs, under the yukata, his fingers clenching and unclenching, leaving small red fingerprints behind to fade.

Ecstasy was racing through Itachi’s veins, but it wasn’t enough to satiate his hunger, it was making it worse, making him want more, making him incoherent with need. He was panting with breath, each muscle tensed.

“Sasuke, lick it.” He moaned, laying back, running his fingers through Sasuke’s silky hair. The younger boy got off of his thighs and kneeled perpendicular to Itachi’s hips. Itachi could see his throat contracting as he gulped nervously.

His whole world slowed to a stop as a hot, wet tongue slithered out to lap up some of the clear fluid gathering on Itachi’s tip. He arched off of the bed, eyes closed and lips parted.

“More,” He moaned, at the younger boy’s pause. He nudged his scarlet head at Sasuke’s lips demanding entrance. “In your mouth,”

Sasuke complied, opening his glistening ruby lips willingly, swirling his tongue around the hot flesh. It was salty and smelled like Itachi, but stronger, more intoxicating. Sasuke gripped the base firmly.

“Suck,” Itachi demanded, leaving no room for argument. Sasuke did, softly at first, he was just as tentative sucking cock as he was with kissing, Itachi thought amused.

The elder boy was trying to pay attention to his surroundings, but his dull senses could only pick up on the most insignificant of things, the slight scrape of Sasuke’s teeth against his arousal, the soft creak of his bed every time his hips flexed to dive back into that delicious heat, and the scent of utter erotica as it permeated through the air.

Sasuke was still handling things a little awkwardly, but it felt so damn good anyway. He wanted his brother to do this with as little bit of instruction as possible, he wanted to feel the inexperience, wanted to know he’d be stealing Sasuke away from the baby cuteness his mother imposed upon him and bring out a more innocently seductive side.

He threaded the fingers of one hand into Sasuke’s hair, pushing his head down farther, stopping when the younger boy’s gag reflex kicked in. His other hand took on a more devious route down Sasuke’s back, slipping under the yukata to grasp his underwear and pull it down his thighs.

Sasuke paused, the head slipping out of his mouth with a wet pop, meeting Itachi’s gaze with half lidded charcoal eyes.

“Niisan?” He mumbled, breath ghosting across the moist skin, making Itachi convulse in pleasure.

“Don’t stop,” Itachi whispered, slipping his index finger down Sasuke’s crack, teasing at his entrance, making the younger boy whine and buck his hips. He was so close, barely touching the epitome of pleasure. His moaning was getting louder, deafening in his ears.

"Ah... haahh..." He was panting harshly and sweating, body strung tight with the anticipation of his climax.

A soft creek resounded outside of his room, and there was a soft mumble of voices he could hardly, make out.

“You don’t really think Itachi is…Well, you know, do you?” It was his mother! Shit! He was so close; he took his hand away from Sasuke’s bum and shoved his knuckles in his mouth biting down hard to stifle his groans.

“Why not? He’s a growing boy, his hormones are kicking in, and he’s bound to do this.” He father replied, rather coolly.

“But, Fugaku! He’s not even sixteen yet!” She whispered harshly.

“So? What does age have to do with anything?”

“Do you think we should talk to him?”

“About what masturbating?” He replied rather lewdly and he could almost hear his mother’s blush.

“N-No, about sex!” She stuttered back.

“Chances are, if he’s doing that he knows where he wants to stick it.” He could tell his father was done with the conversation he was already walking down the hall, followed quickly by Mikoto’s protesting.

Itachi’s orgasm caught him by surprise, tearing a startled half-sob from his throat. He gripped Sasuke’s hair tightly, as Sasuke twisted his hands in the bed sheets, brow furrowed in perplexity, swallowing involuntarily as a hot, sticky liquid hit the back of his throat.

He pulled his head back a little bit his cheek getting splattered with remainder of Itachi’s cum, he stared up at the elder boy in bewilderment.

Had Itachi not just gotten rid of an erection he was positive the sight of his baby brother with eyes wide, cheery red lips parted to let out panting breaths, and a cum stained cheek, his hormones would have been running rampant.

“Perfect,” Itachi said wiping his cum off Sasuke’s cheek, and then onto his sheets.

“Did it help?” Sasuke asked, crawling up to curl around Itachi’s side.

“Very much,” He replied, allowing Sasuke to cuddle. He turned his head to the side to kiss the top of Sasuke’s now chaotic locks, before standing. Itachi was tucking himself back into is pants when he remembered the gift he’d bought Sasuke on his mission.

He walked over to his bag and crouched down next to it retrieving the small black velvet pouch from inside. He sat back on the bed, first fixing Sasuke’s underwear and then settling him in his lap.

“Close your eyes,” He demanded; Sasuke gave a curious look to the bag before obeying his elder brother. Itachi slipped the two silver rings out of the black velvet and let the accompanying chain fall into his lap. He threaded one of the rings onto the chain and attached it to Sasuke’s neck.

“Okay.” He said, slipping his own ring on his finger.

Sasuke immediately looked down and stared in surprise at the delicate silver hoop that dangled around his neck. Sasuke turned in Itachi’s lap and stared at his brother.

“I bought it on the mission,” Itachi said quietly. “I figured every good wife needed a good wedding ring.”

Sasuke positively beamed. “You mean, I really am Niisan’s wife?” He asked excitedly. Itachi nodded, kissing his forehead softly, and then his lips, his taste lingering to Sasuke’s sweetness.

The younger boy threw his arms around Itachi’s neck. “I love you, Niisan!” he yelled.

“Me too,” He said loving the delicious way Sasuke squirmed against him.