Status: Suspended pending Imagination to finish

The Married Life

Chapter Four: The Honeymoon Pt. 1

It was nearing sunset and the sun was painting the sky a pinkish-red, crickets were starting to chirp, and the temperature was changing to a nocturnal nature. The pathway to the summerhouse was a little overgrown, and there were some cracks in the gray stone but other than that it was exactly the same as it always had been. There was still a little ways to go before they actually reached the house and it seemed to loom overhead teasing the tired Uchiha’s that were making the trek up the hillside on foot.

Itachi was irritated, and sweaty, and glowering darkly at anyone who neared him. He was near the front of the pack of vacationers with all the other men, his mother was near the middle chatting with some of his relatives, his brother was way at the back looking pitiful. Sasuke was flushed and panting his way up the hillside, refusing any help and looking ready to drop.

Mikoto paused briefly in her chatting to check on Sasuke, her face cleanly showed her concern. There were other rather young children with the group, but they had long since given up their heavier bags in exchange for smaller ones.

“Itachi, can you help Sasuke with his bags, please? He’s still so little.” She said pleadingly. “You’re the only one he’d accept help from.”

“Hai,” He replied quietly, dropping back in the group to Sasuke’s side. He looked even worse from here; sweaty bangs stuck to his cheeks and fell into his eyes, his shoulders were drooped, and he barely lifted his feet off the ground to move.

“Hey, Niisan,” He muttered miserably.

“Come here, brat.” He said, snatching Sasuke’s bag off the younger boy’s shoulders and dropping it next to them. Sasuke sighed softly and fell into Itachi, letting his elder brother pick him up. He weakly wrapped his thighs around Itachi’s waist and leaned heavily against him, panting softly into his neck.

Itachi shifted Sasuke so he could pick up the bag, and started up the hillside again.

“Thank you, Niisan.” Sasuke said softly, closing his eyes.

“Hn.”

Itachi didn’t really mind the heat Sasuke’s smaller body gave off, even though it made him even hotter. They were farther behind the group now and could hardly hear their voices as they continued talking aimlessly. Itachi tipped his head to the side, brushing the corner of his lips across Sasuke’s cheek.

Sasuke nuzzled his face into Itachi’s neck, pushing his sticky forehead into equally sticky skin.

“Niisan, it’s so hot.” Sasuke complained. Itachi remained quiet holding his brother tightly in his arms. There were a few more moments of silence before either of them spoke again.

“Niisan? When are we going to play again?” Sasuke whined, breaking the silence. Itachi wasn’t quite sure how to respond to that. Either, Sasuke wanted Itachi to play tag or something equally as stupid with him, or the younger boy wanted him to touch him. Itachi swallowed dryly. He settled for:

“Soon.”

Sasuke flexed his hips, growling in frustration.

“Niisan, I want to play now.” He said, thrusting his hips into Itachi’s belly, and squeezing Itachi between his thighs. The elder boy stumbled a little, eyes wide. His fingertips brushed over Sasuke’s bottom, in a slow teasing fashion.

“Soon.” He said firmer this time, hoping anyone looking back couldn’t see the telltale shifting Sasuke was doing. The boy was still grinding himself against Itachi’s hard stomach, his thighs squeezing tightly before parting loosely. Sasuke’s breaths came in shallow pants that were ghosting across the more sensitive parts of Itachi’s neck, sending tendrils of pleasure to lower regions on his body.

“Sasuke, please stop.” He said, voice cracking. The younger boy ignored him and rubbed harder, biting into Itachi’s neck, leaving a vivid red bite mark behind. His hips stilled and he slumped into Itachi’s arms, feeling more exhausted. Itachi smacked his bum in scolding.

“I’m sorry,” Sasuke whimpered, once he’d gained enough composure to speak. He felt horrible for disobeying Itachi, now that the feeling was over. He couldn’t help himself, he kept remembering all of Itachi’s kisses, and the way his brother touched him, and he just had to do it.

“Hn.” Itachi replied, mutely.

“Please, Niisan, don’t be mad! I won’t do it ever again!” He pleaded, leaning back to give Itachi the most piteous look the elder boy had ever seen. His wide dark eyes were shimmering with unshed tears, and he was flushed with heat, embarrassment, and fading arousal.

“I’m not mad.” Itachi sighed. The younger boy clung to his neck, lapping at the small wound he’d made.

“I’m sorry for hurting you, Niisan. You just taste good.” Itachi could feel the petite smile against his neck.

He didn’t reply. Instead he stuck his lip between his teeth and bit into it harshly, tearing the flesh. The shock the pain brought him was enough to quell his firming erection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Itachi and Sasuke reached the house, they left the quiet night outside and were whisked inside by noisy relatives. There were suitcases and bags littering the floor, relatives loudly deciding over the rooms, and children running around screaming. Itachi wrinkled his nose at the unruliness, while Sasuke sat up in his arms bewildered.

“Itachi, what happened to your lip?” Mikoto asked worriedly. The eldest son hugged Sasuke tighter, shifting him in his arms, dropping some of his luggage.

“I bit it.” He said flatly. Mothers were so useless, all they did was worry and try to protect you, but what good were they in a real dangerous situation.

“Oh, well what room do you want? You better hurry up and tell your father or you’ll lose it.” She warned, lifting some bags and carrying them into the kitchen. Itachi glowered and picked up his bags, stalking past the haggling relatives. Most of them stopped arguing and watched him in curiosity as he walked past.

“Fools,” He muttered, following the hallways towards the backroom. He was silently crossing his fingers, so far so good. No one had stopped him; he was nearly out of sight when the arguing picked back up.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Someone asked rather audaciously.

Itachi stopped his movement and turned his head, glowering at the relatives. “To my room,” He replied coldly, Sasuke clung tighter shivering, that voice was terrifying. “Anything else?”

The group twitched visibly. “What room were you going to take?” Fugaku asked sternly, not at all fazed by Itachi‘s tangible display of rebellion. Fugaku knew Itachi wouldn’t really do anything; he just liked to seem dangerous.

“The back one.” Was Itachi’s quiet reply.

“Anyone else want it?” His father asked and the rest remained silent. “Good, that’s settled. Who wants the second floor bedroom with the balcony?” The silence was broken as the quarrelling continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Itachi let Sasuke down and slid open the door; he stepped inside and removed his shoes. He hadn’t bothered to take them off at the door, despite the regular custom, and had left them on, although he doubted anyone noticed. Sasuke did the same and flounced onto the bed at the other side of the room.

The younger Uchiha rubbed his eyes with his fists and yawned loudly. Itachi smirked and tucked a stray lock of hair behind his ear, flicking on the lamp to the right of the bed.

“Sasuke, come unpack your bag.” He ordered. Sasuke sat up and sighed dramatically, moving slowly to his brother’s side to do as told.

The bed was on the back wall facing the door, to the left near the back corner there was the door leading to the study, on the same wall there was a dresser. On the right wall nearest to the door was the door to the bathroom, and next to that was the closet.

The room was done in red and white, the walls were red with white trimming, and the floor was a red hardwood. All of the furniture was matched flawlessly with the steady color pallet. Even the blankets, which were currently in the closet, were made of red and white material.

“Niisan, I’m done,” Sasuke said closing his last drawer. “Are you going to make the bed or is Okaasan? I’m sleepy,” He yawned again and sat on the floor. Itachi slid open the closet door and retrieved the blankets, murmuring a quick ’I’ll do it,’ before making the bed. Sasuke watched quietly, fiddling with a loose string on his shorts.

There was a knock at the door, and it slid open to reveal their mother who peaked in. Itachi ignored her and continued his task.

“Are either of you hungry? We’re not going to have a formal diner tonight, it’s to late to really cook anything anyway.” She said, cracking her fingers out of habit. Both boys shook their heads. “Okay, is Sasuke staying with you Itachi?”

“Hai.” He replied sitting on the bed and stripping his shirt off, Mikoto nodded, and then froze staring in surprise at Itachi’s neck.

“What is that?” She asked stepping into the room and padding over to her eldest son. Sasuke blushed furiously from the floor.

“I bit him.” Sasuke muttered, Mikoto blinked at him.

“You what?” She asked incredulously.

“He bit me. I called him weak and he bit me.” Itachi cut in, that woman really needed to mind her own business. Sasuke looked confused for a moment, clearly remembering what had really happened.

“Itachi, don’t tease him.” Mikoto chastised, turning towards the door. “Well, no more biting Sasuke, and no more teasing Itachi. Goodnight.” Itachi grunted and Sasuke remained silent.

“Why did you lie to Okaasan, Itachi?” The younger asked watching as his brother kicked his shorts down his lean legs and crawled up into the freshly made bed.

“She wouldn’t like that you’re my wife.” He replied, fixing the pillows.

“Why not?”

Great, Sasuke was turning into a miniature version of their mother.

“Because, her and father want you to marry someone else.”

“I don’t want to be anyone else’s wife, Niisan.” Sasuke said, stripping off his shirt and kicking it to join Itachi’s. His shorts followed the same path soon after. He was about to grab a sleep shirt from his drawer when Itachi’s voice interrupted him.

“Don’t.” The elder said, pulling down the blanket some. “Just come to bed.” Sasuke glanced at his brother and shut the drawer before crawling up onto the bed. His necklace was glimmering faintly in the low light of the room; the ring was making a small jingle as it swung back and forth with Sasuke’s movement.

“You should take that off when you sleep,” Itachi said softly, giving the chain a small tug when Sasuke settled in front of him on his knees. Itachi’s hands slipped over Sasuke’s slender shoulders and unhooked the necklace; he set it down on his bedside table.

Itachi turned back towards his brother and leaned forward brushing their lips together. He slipped his tongue inside Sasuke’s mouth tasting faint traces of previously consumed candy. He was busy exploring the hot, sweet little cavern when Sasuke broke the kiss and lay back against the pillows. Itachi followed turning on his side and leaning over the smaller boy. His lips followed a path down Sasuke’s chin to his neck pausing to suckle the pale skin lovingly.

“Niisan,” Sasuke whined, writhing. He lifted his knees and spread his thighs apart, letting Itachi settle between them. The elder boy was taking his time exploring the boyish curves of Sasuke’s smaller body. He ran his tongue down Sasuke’s collarbone and down to his peaked nipple, swirling around the pink bud before sucking it into his mouth.

Sasuke arched his back and moaned. He thrusted his hips towards his brother’s belly for a second time in just a few hours, Itachi moved upwards again aligning his erection with Sasuke’s and pushed his hips down. The younger boy gripped the pillow and rocked his hips towards Itachi’s, fingers twisting in the soft fabric.

Itachi slithered down the younger body again and lapped at Sasuke’s navel. Sasuke buried his fingers in Itachi’s hair, tugging the dark strands. The older boy let his hands smooth over lithe thighs, feeling the sinewy muscles twitch under milky skin. He nibbled just under the small bellybutton while rising up onto his knees.

“Sasuke,” Itachi said quietly. The younger boy blinked his eyes open, dazed and drunk on the needy rush of bloody through his veins. “Don’t move.” The younger could only nod and clutch the sheets tightly.

Itachi slid from the bed towards the bathroom searching for something to use as lube. There was tons of soap, but he figured that wouldn’t be very comfortable. There was an assortment of bath oils and a few other items scattered along the counter top but nothing good enough to use. Reaching for the cabinet he heard Sasuke groan from the other room. He glanced quickly over the contents of the shelves and his eyes caught sight of a tub of Vaseline. He snatched it up and headed towards the bedroom again.

Sasuke was whimpering, hips thrusting into empty air, while his fingers gripped the pillow again. “Niisan, please!” He pleaded, eyes opening as he felt Itachi settle onto the bed.

“Shh,” Itachi soothed, running his hand through Sasuke’s bangs. He kissed Sasuke’s cheek and settled himself between his thighs, running his hands over every inch of the smooth exposed skin.

Itachi bit back a groan as Sasuke rolled his hips upwards into his own, peering up with half lidded charcoal eyes. The younger boy moaned softly at the contact. Sasuke was going to attempt to rock his hips again when Itachi held him down with one hand and slipped Sasuke’s underwear off with the other one.

“Are you going to teach more stuff a wife does, Niisan?” Sasuke asked. The elder boy nodded not trusting his voice. He leaned over Sasuke to reach the small tub and uncap it, he slathered one finger in the slippery substance and kissed the smaller boy, distracting him from what else was going on.

Itachi let his finger slip between Sasuke’s crack and investigate his entrance before slipping the finger inside. He pulled from the kiss and squeezed his eyes shut. Sasuke was so hot and tight and utterly perfect, he could hardly stop himself from shuddering while the younger boy blinked his eyes open, hips twisting in discomfort.

“Niisan, it hurts,” He moaned. “Stop,” Itachi silenced him with another kiss, nibbling at the plump bottom lip as Sasuke pouted. He continued sliding his finger inside loosening the hole enough to push past another slick finger.

Sasuke was panting harshly, arms wrapped tightly around Itachi’s neck, and inner muscles still clamping onto his brothers fingers despite the languid stretching. It was uncomfortable, and he was whining into Itachi’s ear, pondering on if he should try biting the elder boy again, but not fully willing to try. He wanted to obey his brother; he wanted to be a good wife.

“Ah!” He yelped as Itachi’s prodding fingers touched a spot inside him that sent his mind reeling.

“Now do you want me to stop?” Itachi asked smugly. Sasuke shook his head furiously and tried to press himself back onto his brother’s fingers. Itachi thrusted against the bed, soaking the sheets with his precum. He shifted down further, supporting himself on his unused arm, before taking his brother’s smaller erection into his mouth and sucking firmly. Itachi took the whole length into his mouth letting his tongue bathe the silky flesh. Sasuke threaded his hands into Itachi’s longer hair pulling hard.

“N-Niisan!” The younger boy yelped and came, trembling, with his hands fisted in Itachi’s hair.

Sasuke slumped against the pillows exhausted, barely noticing Itachi’s soft kisses that fluttered his neck in there and gone touches.

The elder boy was still hard and began thrusting against his brother’s soft thighs remembering the night this all started, and smirking, his face buried into Sasuke’s neck. He was rising closer and closer to his peak, the waves of molten pleasure that were melting his spine crashed against him, surprising him as they tipped him over the edge with a soft grunt.

Itachi sighed in pleasure, leaning down to lap his cum off Sasuke’s stomach, imagining that this was how Sasuke would taste in a few years. The younger boy’s stomach twitched under Itachi’s hot tongue, he giggled softly.

“Niisan, it tickles,” He murmured happily. Itachi just rolled off Sasuke and pulled him up against his side, burying his nose in the soft black strands and inhaling deeply.

“Love you Niisan.” Sasuke sighed, curling against Itachi’s chest. The older was already sound asleep.