Status: Suspended pending Imagination to finish

The Married Life

Chapter Eight: The Beginning of Complications

Itachi stumbled into consciousness not long after he’d fallen asleep. Sasuke was curled at his side sleeping peacefully and mumbling unintelligible words into Itachi’s shoulder. The elder boy raised his eyebrow at his brother and nudged him onto the pillow. He slipped out of bed and snatched up his boxers, sliding them up his hips and making his way out the door, ignoring the slight stickiness on his belly.

Itachi crept down the stairs picking up his clothes as he went, before tugging them on. He headed out the backdoor and onto the deck. Only to be greeted by the site of a slumbering cousin.

“You’re still here.” He grumbled glaring at the sleeping girl on the step. Hana jerked awake and smiled sleepily.

“Of course, you told me to wait here.” She replied, brushing her skirt off as she stood, leaving the violet backpack on the ground. “I didn’t know how long you were going to be so, I just sat down to wait and must of fallen asleep.”

Itachi stepped closer to her backing her into one of the posts nearby. “You really like me don’t you?” He asked quietly. Hana gulped down her nervousness, trying to calm the butterflies fluttering around her stomach. She nodded vigorously, voiceless. Itachi smirked dangerously, tracing her jaw with his index finger. His other hand slid up her side, thumb barely brushing her small developing breasts.

“That’s too bad,” He whispered into her ear. “Because you’re most definitely not my type.” He kissed her cheek in teasing, letting her know she would never be considered competition for his attention. Leaning back he smiled at the expression of hurt on her face. “You’re too bothersome and not cute enough.”

Her wide brown eyes filled with tears, spilling the salty liquid down onto her flushed cheeks. Her breath was caught in her throat; she bit her lip pushing Itachi away from her before stumbling down the steps and running as fast as her legs would carry her.

Itachi smirked, turning to see Sasuke standing just beyond the doorway. His little brother had his blanket curled around his shoulders and was yawning cutely.

“Niisan?” He murmured, wandering towards the door, “What happened?”

“Nothing, brat.” He replied flicking Sasuke’s forehead. The younger groaned pressing his face into Itachi’s belly sighing. “Hana came by, that’s all.” He finished, wrapping his arms around Sasuke’s shoulders.

The boy growled lowly. “What did she want?” He hissed.

Itachi buried his nose into Sasuke’s dark, rumpled locks. “Don’t worry about it, she won’t be bugging us very much now.” Sasuke just sighed and pulled back.

“Niisan?” He muttered, subtle teasing in his tone, as he dropped the blanket revealing his bare form.

Sasuke’s body was all lean lines and soft curves, boyishly slender, and still strong. Apart from his face, Itachi’s favorite part about him was the way his hips curved, pelvic bone barely highlighted by soft white flesh. He sighed reaching his fingertips out to circle around Sasuke’s bellybutton, and then dragging the nimble digits upwards, tugging at a small pink nipple.

“You want more?” He smirked, as the younger boy nodded with a soft smile. “Alright then.” He agreed picking Sasuke up, the smaller wrapped his long supple legs around his waist, leaning down for a kiss. Itachi sighed his lips coaxing Sasuke‘s open, how perfect; Sasuke was now his personal whore.

His brother whimpered as he nibbled his pouty bottom lip. Itachi turned towards the wall to hold Sasuke up against it and pressing his body flush against his sibling’s. Sasuke wrapped his arms around Itachi’s neck tightly, squirming against the elder boy’s hips.

“Oh my god…”

Itachi turned his head sharply to the side, his eyes blinking open wide. “Hana,” He choked out, hands clutching Sasuke’s small waist.

She stumbled back gripping her bag in her hand tightly, her knuckles white. “I forgot my bag.” She replied tensely, before darting off down the lawn.

Itachi growled, nearly dropping Sasuke to the floor as he took off after her, chasing the frightened girl. He grabbed the back of her shirt first throwing her backwards into the ground and pinning her arms behind her back, shoving her chin into the dirt, breaking the skin.

“You tell anyone,” Itachi fisted a hand in her hair wrenching the dark strands back, as he whispered darkly into her ear. “And I swear I’ll find you and slit your throat.”

Hana sobbed nodding viciously, fat silver tears falling down her cheeks and dampening the gravel pathway.

“Good,” He hissed, releasing his grip. “I’ll know if you tell, so I wouldn’t try it.”

Hana pushed herself onto her hands and knees grimacing at the bloody flesh, only to be kicked back down by Itachi. She coughed as her breath was ripped from her lungs upon impact.

“Go home,” He ordered coldly, watching as she scrambled to her feet and stumbled away.

He’d be lying if he’d said he wasn’t shaken by the younger girl’s appearance. The fact that someone other than he and Sasuke knew about their relationship was enough to scare the crap out of him. He made his way back to the house slowly, pondering what would happen if his parents found out. It was quite possible he could be imprisoned for his behavior, well that just wouldn’t do. How was he supposed to keep Sasuke away from Konoha’s female, and possibly male, population then?

His decision was to do whatever it took to keep himself out of trouble and in Sasuke’s bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon returning home Itachi sighed softly, the cool and smooth hardwood floors felt much nicer under his feet that the hard stone gravel. Sasuke was nowhere in sight, but that was expected. He knew Sasuke was too impatient to stay in one spot while nothing was keeping his attention. Wandering further inside, picking up the abandoned blanket as he went, there was still no sign of the smaller Uchiha.

“Sasuke?” He called, walking into the living room. He heard a groan to his right and he was instantly overcome with fear. Itachi was still shaken from the encounter with Hana and now to hear odd noises while Sasuke was nowhere insight made him worried. Had something happened to his brother while he was out?

“Niisan…here.” Sasuke whimpered. The younger boy was still out of sight and Itachi was still concerned. Itachi frantically rushed into the kitchen only to stop dead in his tracks.

Sasuke was in the middle of the floor his tiny hand clenching around his small erection as he hissed through his teeth. His other hand disappeared behind him, his biceps flexing and shifting around alerting Itachi to his brother’s actions. Sasuke was on the kitchen floor fingering himself as he moaned for his brother.

Itachi dropped the blanket in his arms, walking forward with shaky steps. “Sasuke…what are you…how did you?” His half formed thoughts leaving his mouth in a jumble of unfinished questions.

“I’m sorry, Niisan.” Sasuke panted, hips still squirming on his fingers. “But, I couldn’t wait for you to come back you were taking too long.” His cheeks flushing in embarrassment at his inability to stop.

“What did you use for lube?” Itachi asked, genuinely curious. The younger nodded at the spilled bottle on the counter.

“C-Cooking oil.” He moaned sharply, hips still moving restlessly. “Please Niisan, my fingers aren’t long enough!” Sasuke let out a frustrated groan, trying to force the fingers deeper.

Itachi smirked; well he’d have to give him points for resourcefulness. He knelt down next to his younger brother, tossing his shirt towards the blanket; next he unzipped his shorts, his worries momentarily forgotten.

He slipped his fingers in to Sasuke’s mouth, the younger suckling greedily on the longer digits, coating them with saliva. He leant towards Sasuke, grazing his slender neck with sharp teeth, biting into the baby soft skin. The smaller boy murmured around his fingers, and he drew them out of the heated mouth.

“Lean on your elbows.” Itachi told him, while putting his weight on his left arm, the other with the wet fingers outlining Sasuke’s hole, making the other Uchiha whimper. He plunged two of his fingers just inside the tight ring of muscle, letting him adjust to the larger size. Itachi pulled the fingers back adding the third one, still shying away from Sasuke’s prostate.

“Niisan…” Sasuke protested weakly, his hot pants striking Itachi‘s cock, making the elder shudder in delight.

“Hush.” Itachi commanded, prodding Sasuke’s mouth with his erection. The slender boy took the head in his mouth, sucking and nibbling the crown, before dipping down further, gripping the base with his small oil-slicked hands. Itachi groaned; boy was Sasuke getting better at this.

Each time Sasuke sucked hard, Itachi would shove his fingers inside his brother, striking his prostate, making the younger wail in delight. He bent over Sasuke’s back, placing kisses on the soft, sweaty skin. He suckled his lower back until it grew pink under his mouth, leaving another faint mark.

Sasuke moaned around his cock, his mouth vibrating deliciously. The smaller boy squeezed the base of the length in his fists, sliding his slick hands up and down, his mouth preceding. Itachi groaned, teeth sinking into his brother heated back, eliciting a hiss from Sasuke.

“Niisan,” The boy moaned, hands still working Itachi’s cock. “More.” The elder complied, tunneling deeper to prod his small prostate. Sasuke moaned plummeting his head back down to engulf the hot length in his hands, his teeth scraping clumsily, adding a slight sting to Itachi’s aching erection. The elder shallowly thrust his hips, matching the pace of his fingers. He groaned and shifted, reaching under Sasuke to grab at his petite cock and stroke it firmly.

Sasuke mewled in the back of his throat, the sound coming out high pitched and needy, while he bucked his hips into Itachi’s hand, cum splattering the larger palm with a little hitting the floor as well. The taller boy kept his fingers inside, probing his prostate, as Sasuke shuddered violently, riding the waves of pleasure as they crashed down around him.

Itachi wasn’t too far behind, his orgasm creeping up on him while he delighted in the contracting of Sasuke’s muscles. He leaned back, with Sasuke whimpering as he withdrew his fingers, glancing downwards. His brother was devouring his cock, ass still high in the air, while his hands were still squeezing and petting. Itachi gripped his hair tugging him up to kiss him, biting and lapping at the bruised ruby lips, while Sasuke still slid his hands up and down.

He came with a jerk of his hips, cum splattering Sasuke’s flat tummy. His tongue was sliding wetly against the smaller boy’s, his hot mouth catching Itachi’s groans. The elder pulled away, pushing his forehead into Sasuke’s neck, letting his brother pull him down into his arms as he sat back on his heals, Itachi’s knees giving out and sliding on the cool tiled floor. He panted into Sasuke’s neck, his thumbs rubbing circles into the slender thighs, while Sasuke hugged him tightly.

“I love you, Aniki.” Sasuke mumbled, kissing the top of Itachi’s head. The other just nodded, still to breathless to talk.

When Itachi was finally able to think coherently, he sat up, dropping a kiss to Sasuke’s forehead before standing. He surveyed the mess the kitchen was in and groaned inwardly. It was covered in oil.

There was a puddle near the counter where it had dribbled off, and another much smaller one next to Sasuke. There were tracks of the thick liquid everywhere. The younger boy stood and accepted the cloth Itachi threw at him and bent to clean up the mess on the floor.

“Messy Otoutosan.” Itachi scolded, smacking Sasuke’s bottom, the younger boy letting out a yelp. Itachi just watching in amusement as the skin flushed bright pink.

“Niisan!” Sasuke complained, shooting him a dirty look over his willowy shoulder. Itachi grunted and picked up the bottle of cooking oil, placing it back on the shelf, wiping up the spilled fluid with another rag. He turned back around to face Sasuke’s appreciative gaze. The younger Uchiha blushed, his pale cheeks were still flushed from sex, so the color appeared darker.

“You look good like that, Niisan.” He said, dragging his fingers through the cum covering his stomach, cleaning it off. Itachi quirked an eyebrow glancing down at himself. He was shirtless, sweaty, his hair sticking to his shoulders, while his pants hung open, barely caught on his hips, revealing his pelvic bone and an awful lot of skin.

He grunted. “I could say the same.” Sasuke looked puzzled, and then dropped his eyes towards the ground, peeking up through his bangs.

“Thank-you, Itachi-Niisan.” He murmured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When their parents returned home, the boy’s were freshly showered and clothed, lying lazily on the couch with a bowl of popcorn. Itachi was leaning against the corner of the sofa, his legs stretched out along the cushions. Sasuke was leaning up against him, his head and back against Itachi’s chest, as his legs lay tangled with Itachi’s own.

“Hi, boys.” Mikoto said softly, as she leant her elbows on the back of the couch. “Did you have fun while we were gone?”

Itachi grunted, while Sasuke nodded. “Uh huh!” He said happily, and Itachi tensed.

“Well, that’s good.” She said, turning her attention towards the TV. “Oh, Itachi you shouldn’t let Sasuke watch this garbage before bed.” She nodded at the movie currently playing; it was some old horror flick.

“Okaasan, I’m not a baby!” Sasuke protested, with a scowl. Mikoto smiled at him.

“Of course you’re not.”

“Plus,” He continued. “Itachi-Niisan will keep me safe.” He cuddled down next to Itachi, while the elder boy rolled his eyes.

“Oh, he will, will he?” She asked, walking around the couch and dropping her purse. “What if Itachi is turned into… a bloodsucking zombie!” She pounced on Sasuke tickling his sides, making him gasp and wiggle in Itachi’s lap. The elder boy gulped, a wiggling panting Sasuke always got to him. After the third time his brother’s hips rocked back into his crotch, he decided Sasuke’s squirming wasn’t as innocent as it seemed. He gave the younger boy a softened smirk.

“Huh, someone’s in a good mood tonight.” Mikoto commented, flicking her hair back over her shoulder. Itachi ignored her and focused on the television again. Sasuke settled in his lap, sighing contentedly. “Well, I’m going to go to bed so I can wake up early and bug your father when he gets up. He’s going to have one hell of a hangover.” She snickered, kissing their foreheads. “Goodnight.”

“Night!”

“Hn.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their father indeed did have a hangover when he awoke the next day. He went about the house staying as far away from any bright windows as he could, grumbling about loud kids and an evil wife. Itachi and Sasuke had fallen asleep on the couch together, curled around each other and refusing to let go. When they awoke it was to Mikoto calling them for breakfast.

Itachi was quietly eating his food, picking at the bits he didn’t really want, whilst Sasuke was nearly inhaling his. Where all that food went, Itachi wasn’t sure. His brother was so slender and lean, and he ate like a starved man nearly every meal.

“Hana told me she stopped by last night.” Mikoto said, trying to start some conversation. Their father refused to talk and everyone else was silently eating.

Itachi tried to swallow his bite of rice but his throat seemed to have closed up. Was this it? The end of his and Sasuke’s relationship?

“She said you were busy though and couldn’t talk long. I was surprised you even stopped to talk,” She continued to pour Sasuke more orange juice. “What were you doing?” Her tone was light and curious, not alerting Itachi to any sudden danger. Had Hana kept her mouth shut?

“I was making snacks.” He lied. “Sasuke and I ate the last of the Onigiri, by the way.” While he was lying about the time in which he’d made snacks, it was true he did make them, and indeed did they eat a lot, all that sex worked up an appetite, Itachi mused.

“I noticed,” She scolded, teasing. “You two can’t be left alone in the kitchen or you’ll devour everything.” How true, Itachi thought, picturing Sasuke on his knees on the floor.

He snorted and returned to eating his breakfast.