Status: Active, slowly but surely!

I Can't Wait on You Forever

-three-

"Uh....Ryan, what are you doing in here?" I asked him.
"What does it look like I'm doing?" he shot back.

Yikes someones not in a good mood. I wonder why his boxers are in a bunch?

As if on cue Taylor said " What's gotten into you?"
Ryan looked shocked.

"What do you mean, what's gotten into me?"

"Well we didn't even do anything to you and you just come in here and snap at us!" I said in a dramatic tone

" Sorry it's just that Chasity just broke up with me," he said.

Chasity was Ryan's girl well ex-girlfriend now. Even though I hated her, I still felt sad for Ryan because I could tell he really liked her.

I went up to him and hugged him.

"Oh, I'm sorry Ry. Why would she do that?" I asked as I pulled away from him.

" I don't know ok. But I just want to be alone right now. I think I'm going to stay here tonight. If you guys want to come back here and swim then you still can. I may even join you but I just need to think about some things," he mumbled.

I felt my heart sink. He wasn't going. I know that I get to hang out with him all the time but I just want the most time I can get with him. He was leaving next week for a whole week!

I was slightly shocked by his outburst "Well, that's fine, are the guys going to still sleep over? Tay has to cause she is with me and I'm maker her." I said while smiling at Taylor.

"Yea they are I guess. I will be fine seriously I just need a little while." he replied as he sighed heavily and walked out of the room.

Taylor smiled "Raine, don't you realize how great of an opportunity this is for you? He is finally single!"

"Yea but he won't be for long. By next week he will have another fake Barbie doll here." I grumbled.

"Not If I can help it," she said under her breath.

Oh no. What is she up to now?
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler =]
Sorry for the wait guys.
I just don't feel as good about this story as I did when I started it. :(

But don't fear, I will still try to update. Ihave no clue what's going to happen. I'm just going with the flow.

Comments?? Please??? Pretty please????
(: sUbScRiBe!! :)