Status: Active, slowly but surely!

I Can't Wait on You Forever

-four-

       So after the guys got ready, Taylor and I were already downstairs. I swear they are worse than girls.
       We all got into my midnight blue mustang convertable GT with a tan top. There were just four if us tonight since Ryan bailed. We decided to eat at a cute little mexican resteraunt on the beach. It was suprisingly calming.

       After they sat us down, we ordered drinks and started to talk. "So...Raine" Tony said with a taunting smile in his face.
      "So Tony?" I replied back confused.
"Cut the crap and just tell us the truth ok?" he said. I was shocked. Well I should have expected this from Tony. I really did not know what he was talking about.

       "Okay, but what are we talking about?" I asked. Tony looked at Casey and nodded. Casey turned to look at me.
       " Raine, tell us the truth. Do you like Ryan?" Wow, I was caught so off guard I almost choked on my chips and salsa. I didn't thankfully or they would know I had heard him. I simply tried to ignore the question but hey didn't let it slide.
       After five minutes of constant question I had had enough. "Fine! Okay, I like Ryan! Are you happy?" I quietly screamed. If that makes sense to you.
         "Dude I so knew it!" yelled Tony not as quiet as me. I glared at him.
         "Sorry." he said as he sank down into his chair. Taylor and Casey just smiled at me. Talyor had stuck to her word about no saying told you so.
       "Please don't tell him! I mean I don't want him to not like me back and then it be all wierd and he doesn't want to be friends anymore. So don't tell!" I said rambling on.
        After I made everyone swear not to tell, and we finished our dinners, we payed and left.
         When we got back to Ryan's, no, my house, we went to find Ryan. We found him in his room on his laptop. 
        "Oh, Your back." Ryan stated simply.

        "Yea, let's go get in the jacoozi!" I suggested. Everyone agreed and we all went to change.

        When me and Tay go outside everyone was already out there. Taylor quickly hopped into the seat next to Casey, leaving me with the only one left, right beside Ryan. I hesitated to get in. Ryan noticed this.
 
"I won't bite you." he said with a slight chuckle. " I laughed.
"Just checking. I can never be to sure about you." I said with a smile.
         We spent the rest of the night just chilling and having fun. 
        We all went to sleep in the living room since we had watched a movie. Me and Ryan on opposite sides of the couch. Taylor and Casey on the loveseat and Tony in the recliner. 

        The next morning I woke up and all the guys were gone. They probably went surfing. Taylor was waking up too. 
        Afer we woke up fully, we went into the kitchen and made some breakfast. The guys should be home soon anyway. We made waffles, eggs, and bacon.
          I then went upstairs and changed into my Blue jean short shorts and a hot pink loose tank top. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and u slipped on some pink American Eagle flip flops. 
        When I got downstairs Taylor went up. I was hungry so I ate without her. As I was finishing up the guys walked in. They all grabbed a plate and I scolded them for taking all the food. I made them put some back for Taylor. 
         
        When Taylor and the guys all ate we went and sat by the pool and decided what to do today. I had a feeling this would be a long day.               
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry!!! I haven't updated in forever!
I have been busy. I did post a one shot and his chapter in two days though.
Someone reported the oneshot!!
Guys I'm sorry if something is wrong but can you please message me and give me a chance to fix it before you report me!! I mean I'm still new to this. Thank you!! :))
Anyways...
I will try to update more and I'm sorry for it being so short. Hopefully it will improve.
I need motivation. Please comment?!?!?!
I will love you forever! Pretty good deal, huh??