Status: I will continue this story!!! My laptop shut down.

If I Never See You Again

Chapter 1-Heart Stopping Club Hopping

The club was hot and packed to the limit and people were still steadily flowing in. I pulled the curtains back and turned to Karen, my best friend and band mate, “We’ve got a huge crowd.”
She gave me a huge grin as she fiddled with her keyboard, “No problem Kelsi, just do your thing.”
I straighten my black crop top; it showed my mid-drift which I finally got my parents to let me pierced. It had a swooping neckline that showed off my great cleavage (all real). My jeans were dark black and ripped at the knees. My dark black hair (streaked purple) was pulled into a high pony tail and m bangs fell into m hazel eyes I stared into the mirror, my stomach felt like a bat cave. I pursed my lips and applied some of the bands signature black lipstick. One of the stagehand’s called to us, “Five minutes till you’re on.”
Kerli, my twin sister and our band’s drummer, gripped my hands, “Ready Kelsi?”
I nodded, “As I’ll ever be.” I took a deep breathe then walked onstage.
The lights dimmed as we walked onstage. Jolene, our band’s guitarist, smiled at me gave me a wink. I walked towards the mic and said in my best sultry, raspy voice, “We are Heaven’s Little Devils!”
Kerli counted us out and I started dancing and rocking out. I sang soulfully into the mic. The crowd began to dance and feel the beat. I turned m head and noticed a black figure in the shadows watching me. I blinked and it was gone. I shook my head and continued singing. We did a few more songs and we were done. Kerli hugged me, “Great job, Kelsi.”
“Thanks,” I said hugging her back. I walked into the club. The DJ was spinning tracks. I sat down on a bar stool. This guy made his way to him and handed me a plastic cup filled with a dark brown liquid. I looked at him and he gave me a stoned smile. I told my I wouldn’t drink tonight since I was only 17, but what the hell? I just broke up with my boyfriend of 6 months. I chugged back the drink and he grabbed my hand. I felt dizzy at the speed he pulled me at. He danced me along the floor, before finally settling into a dark corner. He had amazing green eyes, I ran my hand up his arm, and “wow your skin is so soft.”
He murmured in my ear, “Let’s go to the roof.” I stumbled up the steps clumsily. The cool night air felt good on my skin, after the heat packed club. I leaned against the roof top.
“What’s your name?”
He just grinned and leaned in to kiss my lips. It felt sloppy and wrong as his hands groped along my body. I felt his hands slip under my shirt. I was feeling really dizzy at this point something, something inside told me to pull away. His grip tighten on me, “Not uh babe.”
Drunkenly, I pulled away, Man, what was in that cup?
I backed away to the edge of the roof top. The cars zoomed by and made pretty colors. He grabbed me again, “Your not going anywhere,” He twisted me around and pulled out a switchblade and held it to my neck. Suddenly, the dark figure appeared again grabbing the guy and lifting him in mid-air. I fell to the ground scraping my hands and arms. The figure seemed to be chocking the guy. I shook my head, “I’m never drinking again.” This was just too crazy. I looked into the sea of cars again. I shrugged my shoulders and jumped into the sea of cars.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a little boring, but it gets better. Comment please