Status: I will continue this story!!! My laptop shut down.

If I Never See You Again

Chapter 2-Wicked Hangovers

I excepted to come in contact with the ground in a matter of seconds; I was surprised when I didn’t. I opened my eyes and looked into pale grey ones.
“Hey,” he spoke with a light accent.
“Hey,” I gazed at the cars below us, “Are we in mid-air.”
“Ummm sort of.”
“Ok, just making sure,” I said before I passed out.
The next morning I woke up in bed with a major hangover. I was wearing the same thing from the night before. I opened my nightstand and pulled out a bottle of aspirin. I took it straight and crawled across the hall and climbed on top of Kerli, “I’m dying!” I moaned.
“Get off me you crazy bitch I’m sleeping.” She mumbled. She moved and tossed me onto the floor. I glared at the visible part of her red and black hair.
“You never were a morning person.”
She lifted her head, “Oh sorry miss sunny ray. I guess that guy you ditched me for left you as happy as could be.”
“What are you talking about?”
“Hello... You ditched me like a bad habit.”
“I wouldn’t do that.”
“Ummm you would and you did. You’re lucky I had the car keys.”
I crawled back across the hall into my room. I had assumed that I had dreamed the whole thing up. But you know what assuming does. I looked at my hands and arms that were still scraped, “Oh my god.” I leaned against the wall dizzy. Okay, I’ll just take a bath and forget this whole thing. I ran the warm bathwater and pour some grapefruit scented bath beads in the tub. It was arguable my favorite smell right now. I climbed in a soak till I was nice and pruned. I got out, dried off, and changed. I wore a glittery top that read Rock Princess, a black denim skirt and black and blue stripped leggings. I walked into the kitchen. My mom, Julie, was slaving away at the oven. My dad was reading the paper, and Kerli had her head down on the table, earphones in her ears.
“Morning Daddy,” I kissed his check. I was a complete Daddy’s girl.
“Did you have fun last night?”
“Yea, we had a great turn out,” I went over to the counter a poured a cup of coffee, “It was fun.”
My mom sat our plates down on the table, “Sit down honey.”
Uh-oh, did Kerli snitch on me? It wasn’t like her, but maybe she got caught coming home without me. Oh, maybe it was my cell phone bill. So maybe I download a couple extra songs.
“I’m really sorry.”
“About what?”
Okay, so I wasn’t in trouble.
“Ummm… nothing.”
I sat down at the table and played with a strand of my hair, “So what is it?”
My mom gave my dad a look, “Well sweetheart… We love you very much.”
I nodded. What was going on? Was I getting expelled or something. I mean I shouldn’t. I kept an A average.
“But…” She looked at my dad, “You tell her George.”
My dad heaved a huge sigh, “You’re getting married.”
My mouth dropped open, “I’m what.”
My mother nudged him, “Tell her the rest.”
There’s more?
“To a…” he mumbled.
“Huh?”
“To a vampire.”
“A what?!” I jumped up.
“What’s going on?” Kerli lifted her head.
“Mom and Dad are prostituting me off to a vampire cult.”
“What?”
“That’s what I said!”
“Please Kelsi, “my dad said dryly, “Were not getting paid.”
“So you guys are just going to send me off?”
My mom’s eyes watered, “I’m sorry.”
“Oh bull-“
“Don’t talk to your mother that way.”
“Would a mother send her own child away?”
I raced upstairs frustrated.
“Their coming at 12.” My dad shouted.
I slammed my door.
“Ugh, those bitch ass fuckers!” I screamed. I curled up on bed. This was such a nightmare.
“Wake up!” Kerli pushed me out of bed.
“Ouch!”
“Karma’s a bitch,” she smirked.
I looked at my clock, 11:50 a.m.
“They’ll be here in like 10 minutes.”
“No shit, Sherlock.”
“Don’t take your pissy attitude out on me.”
I sighed, “I’m sorry.”
She gave a sympathetic look, “Yeah, me too.”
I got up from the ground and straightened my outfit, “How do I look?”
“Why do you care?”
“Just because I don’t wanna met him doesn’t mean I have to look like crap.”
She rolled her eyes, “I smell a whore.”
“Then take a shower.”
She laughed and I had to join her. Kerli was like my best friend I couldn’t be mad at her. I brushed through my hair and applied some more lip gloss and eyeliner.
I heard the doorbell ring, “There here.” Kerli sang in a creepy voice.
We griped hands and walked down stairs. Mom was opening the door-.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think it's getting better. Please tell me so