Status: I will continue this story!!! My laptop shut down.

If I Never See You Again

Chapter 3- I know you

Entered a tall graying man with a surprisingly young face and a guy with long hair and pale grey eyes. Kerli raised an eyebrow. She was thinking the same thing, He was a twenty.
My mother started introducing people, “You already know my husband. These are my daughters Kelsi and Kerli.”
The younger guy grinned at us exposing his fangs.
The older man introduced himself, “I’m Vince Catabelle and this is my oldest son Don.”
I studied Don closer. He had very nice cheekbones. Everything about him was very angular.
He grabbed my hand and gave it a kiss, “Hello, my bride-to-be.”
He spoke with a light accent…, “Holy shit I know you!”
“Kelsi!” my mom glared at me.
He smirked, “I’m surprised that you remember me. You were quite drunk.”
I blushed, “I wasn’t drunk.”
“You certainly weren’t sober.”
I glanced at my mom. If looks could kill.
“Why don’t we sit down and discuss… uh this arrangement.” My dad showed them to the living room.
I sat down opposite from them and stuck my headphones in my ears. Like I was going to my being traded off. I sang along quietly to Green Day, Nickelback, and 3oh! 3.
Vince and Don stood; I pulled out my earplugs to hear the last of the conversation.
“We’ll be by in the morning at 8 to pick her up.”
Don bowed to me and exited the room. I waited for the sound of the door shutting before I went off.
“There is no were in HELL, I’m going any where with them.”
My dad sunk in his chair, “Just go pack.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope it's not 2 boring for everyone.