Status: I will continue this story!!! My laptop shut down.

If I Never See You Again

Chapter 5-Like what you see?

Monday morning. A Monday I should have spent at school I was standing in front of my house hugging my mom and sister good-bye. We stood there hugging for a good 45 minutes crying and holding each other.
“I packed some of your favorite foods,” my mom sniffed. She handed me a container.
“Thanks,”
Kerli gave me a sad smile, “I got you something.”
She handed me a small box, ‘When did you have time?”
“When you were having your hissy fits.”
I laughed, “oh yeah.”
“It’s that hello kitty necklace you wanted from that Hello Kitty store.”
I hugged her, “Thank you so much.”
I turned to my dad. He had actual tears in his eyes. It might have been the first time I’ve ever seen him cry. He embraced me, “I’m so sorry Kelsi.” He whispered.
“Come Miss Abrams, we have a long journey.” Vince called from the car. I gave my family one last good-bye hug. I stepped into the car (more like limo). I ignored both Don and Vince. I stayed close to the door and stared out the window. I was kind of surprised when we pulled up at the airport, “Where are we going?”
“London, didn’t you pick up the accent?” Don asked as he helped me out of the car.
They led me to a private jet. So he had money. We boarded and I gaped at the luxuriousness. Leather sitting, full rooms, TV, and a bar (Remind self to stay away from there).
“Do you like it?”
‘It’s kind of flashy.” I tried not to let the lie show on my face.
He smirked, “You’re lying.”
“No, I’m not.”
“Sure,”
He sat down and I glared at him. He looked good with his black button down shirt and washed out jeans. I tried to avoid looking at his chest since some his chest since some of the buttons were unbuttoned.
He laughed, “You can look, were getting married soon. Get used to it.”
I blushed, “Well aren’t you just a cocky son of a bitch.”
He clucked his tongue, “Swearing isn’t becoming of a lady.”
“Shut up!”
“You’re not very grateful to someone who just saved your life.”
“Go to hell.”
I stormed off to another part of the jet. He was getting on my nerves. But he did save my life. I didn’t have to act like an uber bitch. I sighed and got up and went to apologize. He was standing at the doorway, “I’m sorry for being a bitch.”
“I’m sorry for being a dick.”
“Friends?”
“Friends.”
I smiled and he grinned back. He definitely had a nice smile. I went back out into the ‘living room’ and watched the flight move. So I agreed to be friends with Don, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to like marrying him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, please.