Could this be love?

Chapter 1

Ok so today starts like normal, get up, get showered and dressed, and then log on for a while before running off to school. Well then you heard yet again your parents fight from down the hall.

You think 'oh great, today is going to be hell'
well today they were fighting about who gets what. You didn't understand. Then you just stood there limply and dumbstruck. They were getting divorced!!!
'Oh my god' you mumble to yourself and call your best friend hadin. You have known hadin since that jerk in first grade tried to push you down and hadin saved you. You have been best friends since and he was always there to comfort you.

You run to Hadins house as fast as you can tears running down your face.
You run up to Hadin's door and sit on the porch swing and cry there. "Elena is you ok?" you hear a gentle heavenly voice behind you say. It was hadin you had always love his voice especially when you were upset. It was very calm and soothing.

"No, I am not" you look at him. Getting lost in his perfect crystal blue eyes.

"Its ok I am here you can tell me everything" hadin whispers to you.

"They are getting a divorce!" you say bluntly

"Huh?" hadin looks at you blankly

"They are getting a divorce! I said" you look at him, "my parents"

he hugs you close and tells you that it is time for band practice and he wanted you to come.
You and hadin go to Tyler’s garage. So you all walk in and almost immediately all eyes are on you.

"What are you all looking at" you ask quietly before hiding behind hadin. "Calm down Elena, these are the guys, this is Tyler the drummer, Danny here plays bass and I am the lead guitar and vocals" hadin says calmly

"you can sit over there Elena" hadin points to a couch and you go and sit.
You listen to them play.

So you were listening to Hadin’s band play and you completely forgot all about your family problems. they got done with the first half of band practice and all the guys agreed to go get something to refresh themselves so they all go inside Tyler’s 'house' further into the garage and they get out 5 cokes and hadin brings one to you and they all sit on the couch by you.

”um you guys were really good" you said quietly gaining a bit of confidence around them

"thanks" tyler said kind of quiet himself

"So Elena how did you like the first song?" hadin said kind of fast

"It was good" "we wrote it about you because Tyler and hadin can't..."

"What can't what?"

"Nothing Danny just had a big mouth" Tyler said blushing.

"Hadin how about you and Elena go get us some food from the fridge while I talk to Tyler" Danny said very blankly

"fine come on Elena" hadin said. You two searched for what would be good for you all and you came up with chips and salsa.

"So hadin do you talk about me a lot?" you ask quietly "ya you are my best friend why wouldn't I?" he replies. "Oh" you say back hoping he didn't hear the bit of mixed emotion in your voice.

Then it hit you again, your parents were getting divorced and you burst into to tears. At that moment both Danny and Tyler came running in.

"What is the matter" Tyler asked hurt in his voice and worry.

"My parents. They are..." you say trying to talk but failing when words wouldn't come out.

"Its ok Elena you can tell us." Tyler and Danny said very calmly.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok this is it for the first chapter let me guys know what you think thanks