Could this be love?

Chapter 10

You run to the stairs and go to run down the stairs not learning your lesson the first time around. You run down the stairs and trip. You fall and right before you hit the ground you feel 6 strong arms around you. Your eyes are clamped shut tight.

"Elena you have to be more careful." Tyler says picking you up and setting you on your feet.

"I know but I am so excited you guys. Oh you really didn't have to do this." you say excited.

You thank them all for catching you. You hug them all for what they did for you.

"Elena it is time to open your presents." you hear hadin say. You run over to them and sit on the couch in front of all of them.

"You guys you really didn't need to do this." you say really happy knowing everyone loves you.

"Danny you go first" hadin says anticipating your reaction to his own present. Danny extends his arm to you holding medium sized wrapped package. You take it and you smile to him. You slowly slide you finger under the tape and pull the box out. You open the box to see two hoodies, a pair of converse, a hat, and a smaller box. You pick up the small box and say,

"danny is this empty?" you shake it and you hear something.

"Be careful you don't want to break it." Danny says very confident that you will like it. You open the box to find a necklace. Gold chain and a beautiful locket like charm hanging on it. You look it over closely and find it is a diamond studded locket.

"Oh my god Danny you did not have to get me this." you say so shocked.

"Look in it." Danny said. You look in the locket and find a picture of the boys.

"Now we will always be in your heart." Danny said trying and succeeding in making his corny joke. You all bust up laughing. You then look at hadin.

"Who goes next?" you ask. Clearly he was the schemer here.

"Well me of course." he said making you laugh when he used his fake British accent. He handed you a bigger package. You opened the wrapping and looked in the box there was a new drum set, a new hoodie, and another box. You open the other bow and you see a set of keys in it. You look at hadin confused.

"Everyone deserves a car for their 16th birthday why not you?" he says.

"But where is it?" "You will see later" he replies. Then you turn to Tyler.

"You’re the last one. They always save the best for last." you laugh and he comes and hands you a box not big not medium. Small. It is not the size it is who got it and what they meant. You open it to find a note.

The note says:

Elena I love you with all my heart. I will give you your present later. We are going out all of us and you need to see it for your self. You’re beautiful to me and in ways in which words cannot explain. I love you and I will show that. The guys also love you.
Love, Tyler

you also look in the box again and you find a certificate for a free back rub. Performed by Tyler. After that night on the cot you had always loved back rubs. And you loved Tyler so they fit.

"I love you too." you scream and hug Tyler.

"You need to get ready there is an outfit set up and ready for you. Go we need to get going." Tyler says.

"Going where?"
"To the rest of your birthday present." he says. "Now go get ready everything is already picked out. Now go" you hear all of them say. You go up to your room and find the most beautiful black dress set out. It is longer in the back and it is kind of tight to show of your figure. It is sleeveless and you look beautiful in it. You get ready and have high heels on and you have make-up. You walk into the living room the guys are ready and set to go. You clear your throat and walk down the stairs.

"Oooowwww" you hear all three of them call and wolf-whistle. Tyler comes to escort you down the stairs.

"Well where are we going May I know now?" you ask.

"No you will see." they say in unison.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol ok i hope you liked it. (soda you'll never even expect whats coming. so keep reading and stay on your seat don't fall *laughs* no jk jk just keep reading)