Could this be love?

Chapter 7

"Elena who slapped you?" hadin asked almost yelling. Tears were racing down your face as you hugged Tyler tight hoping this was all a horrible nightmare. there have been only two times hadin has ever yelled at you before and that was when he saw you making out with a kid 2 years older than you at a party. And he found out you cut. He was upset both those times and you responded emotionally by crying and he forgave you and then he got used to both of those. The party wasn't even your fault.

You whisper, "danny" hadin looked at you "who?"

Danny was out of the room for this minute and you text him and told him you would tell him when it was safe to come back.

"Who slapped you I said." hadin said trying to stay calm.

"It was danny." you say under your breath.

"Danny did this to you?" he pointed to your face.

"Ya he was asleep then he woke up because we went to get him to come see you...then he went off on one of his sketchy rampages and he was flailing his hands and he accidentally hit me and then Tyler held him down until he was done."

"Danny did this to you?" he asked again not paying attention to what you were saying. Tyler grabbed your hand and held tight. You looked at hadin tears rolling down your face.

"Please don't get upset hadin. That could be very bad. It could hurt you more maybe kill you at this point and I can't lose you. You are the brother I never had." you leaned over and kissed his cheek then walked back over to Tyler. Hadin then cooled his temper.

"I promise I won't. Have you eaten yet you look a bit sickly." hadin asked a little disappointed in his own behavior.

"No tyler and I were going to when you got up. But we were going to stay with you." you say a bit tired. "Danny will be back when we come back." you say as you and Tyler turn to leave.

"Tyler" hadin says kind of enthusiastic. "Good job. I am glad you told her because she never quits talking about you at the house." he looks and you and you blush while Tyler kisses your cheek.

You walked hand-in-hand down the long halls. It seemed to take a lifetime but you didn't care. You were with Tyler. Your stomach started to growl. You looked at Tyler to see if he heard it too. He looked at you one eyebrow raised.

"Sorry I haven't eaten in three days." you really hadn't you couldn't bear to eat anything they barely got coffee down you. You got to the cafeteria and you got your food and sat in the corner with Tyler and Danny. You pushed the food around on your plate. You took a bite. Then you looked at Tyler who was smiling at you. Then you looked at Danny who was also smiling.

"What?" you asked milk dribbling out of your mouth. They both bust up laughing.

"You owe me $20." Tyler said and stuck his hand out to Danny. Danny took a 20 from his wallet and handed it to Tyler. Danny looked at you.

"Why did you have to dribble milk?" he said laughing a bit then he gave you a smug look. You stuck your tongue out at him. Then he threw an olive at you. And you hid behind Tyler and the olive hit him.

"*gasp*" you gasp then you look at Tyler who looks really mad.

"Sorry tyler. It was an accident...I was aiming for..." Danny tried to apologize but Tyler hit him smack dab in the forehead with the same olive then kissed your forehead.

"Better?" he asked you. You shake your head yes.

"Hey that is not fair now that you are together you can't team up against Me." Danny said pouting.

"Ya we can we are together." Tyler and you said in unison. "Elena I think it is time we get back to hadin." Tyler said in his deep voice.

"Ok we probably should." you say kind of quietly. You walk back to the room the guys squabbling the whole way back until you go and hit them both in the stomach. Danny hard and Tyler flirty.

"Hey you hit him lighter" Danny says the breath knocked out of him.

"I know I did." you say touching your cheek where the mark still is. And it is still tender. Tyler kisses you tender cheek and his cold lips take some of the sting away.

"You are always cold." you say to Tyler. "In a good way though. It is nice, your touch." you say hoping to not hurt his feelings.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so please comment i know i say that alot but i mean it i want to know how it sounds i know it is not perfect but i have to work on the editing