Could this be love?

Chapter 8

"I know and I don't know why." he says kind of skimpy about it.

"Hey Elena what are we going to do when we get hadin home. How long will it be before until we can play again?" Danny asked running to catch up with you.

"I don't know yet danny. Why do you ask me am I in charge?" you ask kind of mocking him for asking you.

"Ya you are it is your house you know." he says noting the mocking in your voice.

"True but it is not just my house. It is also hadin's and Tyler’s..." you took a long pause. "And yours too Danny. But it is up to hadin when you guys play next because he has to be up to it. He can't just get up there it could worsen his condition." you say very concerned and it is making your face hot. Your skin starts to sting and you try to calm down. You all walk down the long halls which seem to take even longer when you have Danny with you.

"Tyler why do you love Elena?" Danny asked a bit louder than he should have.

"i.e... It is because well. Because she is sweet, beautiful inside and out, and she just I don't know there is just something about her that I am drawn to her." he replies and immediately blushes.

"Don’t worry that is why I love you too." you say back quickly. You finally get to Hadin’s room.

You walk into hadin's room and you see hadin sitting in a chair by the window. He has his back to everything. You look at him wonderingly.

"Hadin what are you doing?" you ask kind of worried.

"Oh I uh...um." he kind of stutters out. "What are you doing over there hadin?" you asked scared by his response. You go over to him. You see that he has a note on his lap. It says:

Dear hadin,
I know that when you heard Elena’s parents were splitting you were going to help her best you can. I know that you will live life well. I didn't want to tell you in person because of you condition and I know how you could hurt yourself badly. But we are also splitting you can live with one of us or stay with Elena.
I am sorry for this. But it just isn't working out anymore. We just aren't in love anymore. I am so sorry. I love you.
I will come to see you in a week. You can get all of the rest of your things such as your car and the rest of your things. Love,
Mum

"Hadin I am so sorry this happened to you. This is my entire fault. If my parents wouldn't have split then yours wouldn't have. I just I...” you start to cry at this moment and can't bear to think.

"No Elena don't think it is your fault. they haven't been in love with each other for a while and I just denied it and tried to keep them together so you and I could have one of the few real families." hadin says pulling you into a gentle hug. He is very careful with you. It is the day he can go home anyway. But you don't know that yet. "Guess what Elena" hadin says kind of happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol soda has to keep reading but she loves me for it anyways. shes on the edge of her seat. lol jk jk comment please and let me know how you like it