Locked Away

Caleb

Caleb sat by the phone waiting for him to call again. Amber had been gone for 72 hours now and he had received 3 calls from him. The first call consisted of her kidnapper telling Caleb that he wanted 1 million dollars by the end of July and that if the cops were informed of this his girlfriend would be sent back to him in little pieces. The second call was him raping her mercilessly. The third call was of him beating her and telling Caleb that he'd send a video of her being raped and beaten later.

The night he got the first call Caleb got his cop friend to hook up a recorder to the phone line. Amber's best friend Marie came over to keep him company and answer the phone if Caleb was asleep. Marie was now walking back and forth in front of the television. She had invested $500 in the lottery hoping that shed win. She had her ticket laying out on the coffee table waiting for the lottery numbers to be called on the television.

Caleb sat with the phone right beside him and his laptop open to his e-mail account. He drummed his fingers on the base of his laptop while watching the television. The show came on and the both leaned towards the 100 lotto tickets. Earlier they had placed them in number order. As they scanned through them they had a few numbers that were called. The numbers came out showing 11, 27, 17, 3, 9, 28, 42. By the end they were one number shy of winning the jackpot.

Caleb sighed and grabbed his laptop. "You want to stay here tonight?" he asked her as he walked to he kitchen to grab an apple. He turned to her and bit into it. Caleb placed the laptop on the counter.

"Sure," she said while gathering the lotto tickets. She trashed them all. "Toss me one of those?" She sat down on the couch as he tossed her and apple. She caught it. "Where will I sleep?" Caleb looked around.

"Well I guess I'll sleep on the couch and you can sleep on our bed," he said looking at the bed where she slept just 3 days ago. He walked over to it and sat down. Caleb put his head in her pillow and breathed in the smell of her perfume. He began to sob into the pillow. Marie walked over and sat by him. She rubbed his back while he cried.

"It'll be alright," she said soothingly. "We'll get the money if worst comes to worst we'll sell our cars and you guys can move in with me. We'll get it some how." She continued to rub his back. He sat up slowly and wiped his eyes.

"I know we'll get the money that's now what I'm worried about," he said. He sniffled some and wiped his nose on his sleeve. "I can't stand knowing what he's doing to her right now. What he'll continue doing to her through the next month. I can't stand to think about it." Marie reached over and hugged him as she began to cry.

"I understand," she said. He hugged her back "I feel so helpless I hate feeling helpless. I want to save her. I want her here right now I want this to be over and for her to be safe and happy again." Marie began to sob on his shoulder. He sobbed on her neck his hot breath made her shiver. She slowly tilted her head to the side. Their minds got foggy as their hormones took over. Caleb lay Marie down on the bed and pulled off her shirt and bra as he kissed her making a trail of kissed from her neck to her titties. As she pulled off his shirt and her skirt he licked her nipples. When she took off his pants she could feel the large bulge in his pants. She rubbed it slowly while he rubbed her pussy through her thong. They finally let go of all self control and moved under the covers to continue.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got help from Drew but I totally am not making this a porno.
So. . . sorry Drew. This one was a little weird for me but whatever... it's up now

♥,
Mel