I Don't Know If That Made Sense, It's Kind Of A Complex

Now We Have That Sorted Shall we Go In?

"Are you sure I look okay?" I asked once again, flattening down my skirt and running my hands through the tips on my hair, and staring at myself in the full length mirror with Justine and Gemma behind me nodding madly and smiling happily. I managed to convince them to come over early today before Indigo to help me calm down so I don't have a major breakdown and end up not going. I mean I feel really bad, and I want to run away from this life and possible even end it all, but, well I don’t know, I cant turn back now with these two right here can I?

"You look great Fai, you always do, your so pretty I can't see how you can say your not" Gemma said putting her head on my shoulder and looking in the mirror at us both, Justine did the same. All together we look pretty good. Justine wearing what she said she would, her superman tee shirt, skinny jeans, converse and assortment of some great jewellery and some great make-up. Gemma also looked as great as usual and also wore what she said she would. I, on the other hand changed my outfit a total of 6 times while they were here with me then came back to my original decision. My black and red pin stripe skirt with netting underneath witch reached my knee's, a black string vest, black three quarter length sleeved shirt, Red and black stripy sock's and my black converse with an long dog tag necklace, and odd fairy and star earrings. Each of our make-up was basically the same, thick eyeliner, mascara and red eye shadow for myself and Gemma and blue for Justine.

"We all look great" Justine said smiling happily "Now we should really get going or we'll be late" both me and Gemma nodded in agreement and we each headed out of my room and down the stairs and headed for the front door.

"Shite, I need my bag" I said as I opened the door "I'll be two seconds you wait there" I said rushing back upstairs into my room and grabbed my black small messenger. Checked everything was in there "Eyeliner, mascara, money, phone… and camera yeah everything" I said to myself and closed my bag back up and ran back down the stairs to meet Gemma and Justine both standing there patiently for me. "See I'm back" I said pulling the bag over my head and resting it on my shoulder.

"You sure you have everything" Justine said sarcastically.

"Yes" I said sighing and started skipping down the road, soon followed by them both.

"Today's So going to rock" Gemma said in a very hyper tone and jumping up and down.

"That it will" I said linking arms with them both and proceeding to skip down the road. I guess today wont be so bad after all.

..::6:45pm At the Entrance To INDIGO::..

"Hey Fai, look who's over there" Justine said pointing over towards where Vi, Sky, Luce, Hope, Rox and few people I didn't know. I guess they are those guys they were talking about.

"Shall we go say hi?" Gemma said unsurely, she gave me a concerned look, I just smiled weakly and nodded.

"Why not? I mean the worst thing that can happen is that they beat me up, and I could take them easy" I said in a joking manner and began walking over to them. Hope and Luce noticed me first and came running over at me.

"FAI!!" They yelled at me in unison, they seemed happy enough to see me, maybe I blew this whole thing out of proportion after all. Maybe they didn’t hate me.

"Oh my god, Vi told us what happened, and well we're sorry" Hope started but trailed off slightly "It's slightly true BUT" she emphasised the ‘but’ "We still love you because your our best friend and will you please join us tonight, like we planned before?" She continued, now smiling madly. I nodded happily and hugged them both.

"Can Justine and Gem join us? 'cause I said they could come along with me" I asked and knowing the answer already.

"Sure! the more the merrier" Luce said happily, gesturing for Justine and Gemma to join us more. We all walked back over to where Sky, Rox and Vi were and met Hope's new friend Lellie.

"Hey, Fai isn’t it? I'm Ellie but everyone calls me Lellie" The girl who I found out to be Lellie said with a very happy and hyper voice. She was very pretty. Blonde/Brown hair just past her shoulders, a purple tee shirt with a rainbow on it and some very nice black skinny jeans. She was pretty, seemed very nice and but the looks of her arms loves rainbow plastic bracelets.

"Yep. I'm Fai" I said rather dumbly. Okay not always the best first impression I like to make, But then again I am stupid so it sort of fits.

"Okay lets Introduce ourselves yeah?" Luce said, everyone around us nodded. "Yeah well I'm Lucetta but call me Luce"

"I'm Hope. You can call me Hope" Hope said smiling happily.

"I'm Sky. And yeah I've heard all the jokes so don’t start" Sky said, sighing slightly yet smiling.

"Well I'm Violet, Everyone calls me Vi though and No my Favourite colour is not Violet its Green and Blue" Vi said sarcastically.

"I'm Faith, I have many nicknames but You all may call me chocolate Thunder" I said laughing slightly "No just call Me Fai"

"Justine's my name and please whatever you do don't call my Justin, or Just or stuff 'cause that really annoys my if you want to call me anything call my by my real name or Justiny" Justiny said and stressed on the whole DONT CALL ME JUSTIN OR JUST OR STUFF which was rather funny.

"I'm Gemma. And You Can Call Me…Well Whatever you want either… Even Hey That Kid Over There." She said smiling sweetly.

"Ellie. That’s my name you'll be screaming it later. But 'cause I love you gays you can call me Lellie" Lellie stated.

"Well since that’s everyone's now Introduced we should really get inside" Hope said very hyper-ly. We all agreed and headed for the doors.