No One Could Ever Make Me Feel This Way.

002

Hey guys I hate to do this and i no its a new story but I'm going on vacay tommorow for a week. That means no computer so I'll try to update both stories before I leave. Oh yeah this one has to be really short cause well I'm supposed to be packing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Franks POV

I had no idea what to say but this is all that seemed to come out:

"Hey.." I mumbled.
"What's your name?" the guy asked.
"Ermm... Frankie." I said shyly.
"Haha okay Frankie... Well I'm Gerard."
"Hi." I said.
"Whatcha up too?" he said eagerly.
"Well I'm being forced to clean my moms boat and other than that I'm talking to you." I said.
"Huh sounds fun... want some help." he asked me with a big smile.
"It's kind of dirty work I don't think you'd want to do it."
"Of course I would... I live for the dirty work." he said and giggled.
"Okay." I said as I laughed at his perverted comment.

He hopped over the fence and I walked down to our dock to get the cleaning stuff. I jumped on the boat and took the covers off everything. I handed him a rag and some cleanser and said that he could go spray and wash the cushions on the bed seat in the front of the boat. I looked at all the flashy buttons and stuffby the steering wheel and decided to leave them alone. I sprayed down the floor and wiped off the motors. Getting water all over my face when the water came back up and hit me in the face. I was tired of cleaning so i went to the front of the boat to tell him I had finished and he could stop but apparentley he found some of my drawings tucked away in a compartment. Shit. I never let anyone look at my drawings... not even my family.

"Uhmm where'd you find those?" I asked hesitantley because he looked deep in thought.
"Frankie these are amazing. Why the hell do you keep them on a boat?" he said looking up very seriousley.
"Because I don't want people to see them" I said and sat down next to him.
"There simply amazing." he said to me.
"You can have them if you want. Thats just some of the stuff I have."
"No way Frankie these are yours!"
"So what? Let's just say I take a lighter to most of my drawings anyways. They'll be in safer hands with you."
"Frankie you shouldn't burn what you draw! But sure I'll keep them." he said to me.

WE walked off the boat and he helped me put the stuff away and put the the covers back on. He told me he was going into the tenth grade and I told him I was going into the ninth. It was just random chit chatting until we walked back up to the deck. He said goodbye and hugged me. This kid was weird. I don't think anybody has ever hugged me... ever. He climbed over the chain link fence still holding tightly onto the drawings. He walked inside his house and for once I smiled because I think I had just made a new friend.:D

-------------------
comments = updates.