Tales From Another Broken Home

32

*Franks POV*

FRANKIE!!!” Charlie screamed jumping on my bed and me.

I groaned and tried to push her away but it had no effect seeing as she was now beside me.

“Frankie! Guess what!” she giggled poking me

“You finally realised you’re an oompa lumpa?” I questioned managing to keep a straight face.

He face dropped into a glare and I shot her a cheesy grin.

“Ok, ok, what?” I sighed

“Its three days till Christmas!!!” she shrieked jumping out of my bed and running back to her room.

It’s been a week since Charlie came home; the very first night she was back I had Gerard in my bed crying for like an hour because Charlie kept asking if she could do things.

Like, after the kids had gone to bed she wanted the guys over and before she would have just rang them and told them to get the fuck over but this time she asked Gerard and me if it was ok for them to come over, and then she wanted to ring Lolly and, as I’ve said, she would have normally just gone and done it but she asked Gerard if he minded and it was just…..weird. I know that doesn’t sound all that bad but it was like…..the way she did it, like she was afraid to or something, anyway it really upset Gerard and he was in tears, I told him to talk to her and I think he did because the next day she was fine again.

An hour later I dragged my lazy ass out of bed and joined Gerard Charlie and the kids in the kitchen for breakfast.

“Morning Frankie,” Charlie giggled knowing full well why I was up at….. ten thirty?!

That’s it, she is so dead.

“Unkie fwankie, why is you looking at mommy like that’s?” Elena asked, referring to my death glare.

“Because mommy got him out of bed early!” Gerard “whispered” to her.

*that afternoon*

“Pwease Frankie” Gerard begged giving me his best puppy dog pout

“No” I said stubbornly.

“Whhhyy?” he whined.

"Because last time I went there I got asked if I wanted to be an elf!” I protested.

“Oh god! I forgot about that!” he giggled

I shot him a death glare and he stopped instantly.

“Come on! The kids love going to see Santa with their Uncle Frankie!” he tried to reason with me.

“Why cant you take them?” I questioned him, smirking at his attempted to think up a reason.

“Because I have to stay here with Charlie!” he said looking impressed with himself

“You could both take them!” I stated

He opened his mouth only to close it again and kept doing so for a few minuets before sighing in defeat.

I cocked an eyebrow at him and walked away shaking my head.

“Frank! Please!” he called after me sounding desperate

“Gerard! No!” I mimicked him

He sighed and stopped off sulking like a child.

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back on my phone, I was in the middle of texting Jamia.

We aren’t doing so great right now, I don’t know why; she just seems….different….and a lot more distant.

“Frankie…?” Charlie asked resting her head on my shoulder.

“No!” I sighed.

“Please!” she moaned at me.

“No!” I growled at her.

“Whyyy?” she whinged at me.

“I’m not taking the kids out so you and Gerard can do….things...” I stated

She raised an eyebrow at me and smirked

“Who said that’s what we were going to do?” she questioned me, smirking.

“Oh come on Charlie! Next doors cat would’ve worked that out!” I stated.

“Fine” she sighed walking off “Will you come with us if we take the kids?” she asked

“Yeah sure,” I muttered typing at my phone.

“Good, I want to see if they ask you to be an elf again!” she giggled running out of the room.