Tales From Another Broken Home

43

*Charlie’s POV*

“Guys!” I squealed as Gerard and Frank came running into the kitchen sing at the top of their lungs.

“Comes across all shy and coy, just another, Nancy boy!!!” they sang rubbing against each other

“Oh ew! Go fuck each other somewhere I don’t have to see it!” I giggled

Turning my attention back to Lolly I saw she was staring at them wide eyed mouth hanging open.

I coughed and she quickly snapped back to reality a blush spreading across her face as I smirked at her.

She shot me a “shut the fuck up” look so I shot her a “make me” one to which I got a death glare meaning “you really want me to”.

Of course me being the cocky one I am nodded at her smirking again. It was only then I saw the guys staring at us this time.

“Gerard, what are they doing?” Frank questioned referring to our little eye conversation.

“I have no idea but it’s scaring the shit ‘outta me!” Gerard told him backing out of the kitchen slowly.

“Seeing as you’re leaving and everything, go check on the kids, their in Marks room, he’s keeping an eye on the girls for me but I’m gonna guess he’s pulled a Frankie and started playing the guitar resulting in him being oblivious to the world around him!” I told them

“Hey!” Frank protested

I rolled my eyes at him and turned back to Lolly who watched the guys as they left the room.

“So, you like Frank huh?” I questioned her, a knowing smile creeping across my lips.

“Oh go fuck yourself!” she replied grinning “He’s taken anyway!” she sighed.

“Doesn’t stop you from looking,” I said in a sing song voice.

She rolled her eyes playfully at me before changing the subject.

“So, what was the thing you had to tell me thank Frank wouldn’t tell me and Gerard doesn’t no about?” Lolly questioned.

*Franks POV*

“Hey Jamia!” I practically sang down the phone.

“Frank….I told you….we’re over now…..please……stop calling me,” she sighed down the phone.

“Jamia please, just, reconsider, what ever it is or was that made you want to break up with me, I can change it, and I can make it better! Please?” I begged knowing there was no point, she had her mind made up and that was that.

“Frank,” she started but I cut her off

“Please, all I’m asking for is an explanation” I asked, finally giving up.

“We don’t want the same things anymore Frank! You’re career’s taken off and mine is starting too, I don’t want what I used to, yes, part of me still loves you but it’s for the best we break up, please understand that!” she asked.

I felt my heart being ripped in two.

Jamia was the only girl I’ve ever truly loved and now she doesn’t want me.

I nodded, forcing back tears, then realised she couldn’t see me.

“Ok,” I whispered.

“Goodbye Frank” she said, no hint of feeling in her voice.

“Bye” I sighed before closing the phone and bursting into tears.

And that was that. The end of my relationship, the end of my future marriage, the end of my life…..