Status: Finished.

Rollercoaster Ride

Walking Travesty

We spent the rest of the night hanging out in the family room, watching midnight movies. I stared at the gardenia flowers on the coffee table and put on a smile. My eyes then peered at John’s face and he was staring at the screen. He had his head on my lap and I was playing with his hair.

“John,” I called.

“Hm?” he replied, looking up at me.

I smiled as my fingers kept playing with his hair.

“Do you know what does gardenia mean?” I asked.

He thought for a moment. “Nope.”

“Men,” I giggled.

He rolled his eyes. “What does it mean?”

“Either it means secret love, or something like you’re lovely.”

“Hmm,” he muttered. “It doesn’t lie, though,” he grinned.

I smiled wider and leaned down to kiss him. As I pulled away, he said, “Don’t stop playing with my hair. It’s really comfortable.”

And then I continued playing with his hair.

Neyla
The next two weeks didn’t give me any pressure. Things were going perfectly fine and smooth. We were all really happy for John and Daphne, although I was a bit pissed of the fact that I wasn’t there when John asked her out and to find out that no one recorded it. I wanted to see John’s expression – was he blushing? Was he fidgeting with his fingers? Was he stuttering?

Don’t take it the wrong way; I was just curious. I didn’t see John anywhere near romance – well I did once, but it was back then and I fucked up big time.

Right now, all the eight of us were hanging out in Pat’s house as usual. We were watching a movie and then I felt I was thirsty, so I decided to go the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

I turned around after pouring some water into a glass, only to jump a bit in surprise, finding Garrett standing in front of me. He took the glass in my hand and took a sip of the water.

“You surprised me alright,” I told him, taking back my water and sipped it.

He smiled a little and leaned in, lightly giving me a kiss on the forehead.

“Someone might come up here,” I pointed out.

“Just for a while,” he muttered, this time he gave me a kiss on the lips.

“Garrett,” I said sternly.

“Please?” he pleaded, kissing me again.

This boy was too adorable to resist. I gave in by holding his hand and stood on my toes to kiss him. He smiled a little and kissed me again.

Things were getting heated as the time passed.

I was on the counter with hands on the counter. His hands were on my waist and his lips were on my neck, planting kisses.

I was biting my lip to stop myself from making any sound. Goddamn it, this boy was just too good to be true.

And then I noticed someone else’s presence in the room. I pushed Garrett away and found Jared was in the doorway, staring at us with his eyebrows raised.

“What about Kennedy?” was all he said after a few moments of silence, and then he walked away before we could reply.
♠ ♠ ♠
BUSTEEEED!

Sorry for not updating this in a month, Tumblr distracts a lot :/

And sorry for the shortness D: but comment, please? my stories have been receiving lack of comments lately and it's upsetting me :(