Status: Complete

Will You Catch Me If I Fall?

Take It Off,Lets Just Touch

I sat up and ignored the throbbing pain in my head signalling a beautiful hangover and got out of the warm cocoon that was my bed.

Hangovers suck but I’d certainly had worse. I hadn’t gotten completely thrashed last night and for once, strangely, I was thankful because I could remember him.
That man. That beautiful stranger whom I danced with. Whom I touched. Whom I kissed.

I closed my eyes, and wrapped my dressing gown around me, able to feel his tongue dance with mine in my mouth, his hot desirous breath against my skin, his fingers tangled in my hair and then his hands wrapped possessively around my frail body.
My insides cam alive with my thoughts and my thighs tingled. I gasped aloud and then I laughed at myself in the privacy of my own room.

Silly girl, fantasizing about some beautiful stranger. I had more important things to be doing.

I dressed quickly and demurely in some black jeans and a white tank top, leaving my ghostlike house abruptly not bothering with breakfast. I checked my phone, ignoring the several text messages from Annie asking where I had gotten to last night. I sighed, when would she get the message and justfuck off, go away

Hopping on the bus and throwing some loose change at the driver, I sent a message to Frank-E before I reached his apartment. As if you could call it that, more like an upper class hobo joint.

Frank-E was a long time acquaintance of mine. I’d known him almost two years and he was the one that kept me in constant supply of those much needed pick me ups and he was always there when I needed someone.

For Frank-E was just as broken as me. He had lost someone precious to him too. His daughter Nicole had died of meningitis four years ago, his girlfriend then left him and since then the only form of support he had was me. We decided a long time ago that neither of us had anything left in life but we would go out with a bang.

I jumped off the bus and I walked to his apartment, which was situated beside a small Chinese health care shop.
“Hello Miss Addison” the friendly Asian lady at the counter called to me and she spotted my familiar head outside the door. I smiled back and quickly scooted up the stairs to ring the doorbell of 3B.

Frank-E opened the door, a smoke hanging from his lips, a few days stubble evident on his strong jaw.
“Hey Sunshine” he greeted me, smacking my ass with the palm of his hand as I walked past him into his own personal rubbish bin.
“Hey babe” I replied, wrinkling my nose at the smell of his place. It was a mix between sweat, hash and a general guy smell “Jesus, can’t you get a fucking maid or something?”

Frank-E chuckled “Why would I Sunshine? When I got you…”

I grimaced and then cut the bullshit “You got my stuff?”

He nodded “You got the money?”

I looked at him “Of course”

“Alrighty” he stubbed his cigarette out and then after rummaging through his shelves, tossed me a bag full of my favourite pills.

“Pay up”

I rolled my eyes and then chucked him a wad of money, which he caught with an easy grin and then proceeded to count. I didn’t have a problem with money. A week of dancing on tables in the Pink Flamingo or any other club in the roughest part of town had me sorted for at least two months. I was smart and it hadn’t taken me long to know which clubs the richest men went into and therefore which club had the best pickings. It was insane the amount of cash you could get for shaking your ass.

Frank-E collapsed on his couch, which sometimes served as my bed after wild nights and pulled me down with him, placing his arm around my shoulders. I snuggled into his chest, loving the security he gave me but knowing it could all be gone in an instant.

“You smell like a tavern” he remarked, playing with my hair and I laughed

“Yeah, what’s new? You smell like a hobo”

Frank-E nudged me and I laughed again. Through all my years of self destruction, it was Frank-E I always came back to and now when I look back I don’t think it was for the drugs. We had slowly formed a strong bond of friendship though neither of us admitted it, preferring to go through our private battles alone. He was my only friend. My sole companion. I only wish I’d realised it sooner.

“Hey, I’ve got some joints” Frank-E remembered.

I perked up “You could have told me sooner. I didn’t bring any money for them”

He looked at me “You know you don’t always need money to pay me”

I smiled seductively, knowing what he was getting to, glad I’d put on some lacy undies earlier. I got up from our seat and trailing my hand across his shoulders, stood in front of him and slowly swaying to the beat inside my head, stripped myself so I was only in my bra and panties.

Frank-E moaned as I trailed my finger down between my breasts and stopped at the band of my thong. He reached out and pulled me onto his lap and I quickly straddled him. I moaned, closing my eyes, as even through the clothes I could feel his erection brushing me and all I wanted was him.

He brushed my hair back and started to suck on my neck and I clung to him, pressing my body to his as his mouth got lower and lower and with one hand he unclasped my bra and threw it discarded onto the dirty floor. He kissed my breast and I gasped, resting my head on his shoulder, letting my breath tickle his neck, which I knew aroused him even further.

His tongue licked my hip as his fingers trailed around my panties and I moaned again, losing patience.
“Jesus Frank-E! Just do it!” I gasped as his fingers reached inside me, teasing me playfully.

He laughed at my arousal and impatience, knowing I hated being teased. I helped him strip of his clothes all the while kissing and licking every bit of bare skin I could. He flipped me over, pinning me down under him and our tongues tangled as he entered me, and he trust hard as I wrapped my legs around him, our moans becoming lost in each others mouths and the height of our sexual passion.

When he collapsed, finished on top of me, out limps intertwined in each others, I stroked his head, kissing his damp hair and rubbing it back from his sweaty forehead. He looked at me, his previously dead eyes twinkling from the thrill of sex and kissed in between my breasts. I smiled but then with a pang of sorrow, wished that instead of Frank-E, it had been my beautiful stranger I had just made love with…
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow...first proper sex scene I've written!lol..hope it wasn't too bad.
I would like to point out Frank-E isn't Addisons boyfriend,just a friend with eh..benefits ;)
Addison

Frank-E(not Frankie,he's too cool for that)

Trace aka The Beautiful Stranger

Hope yous likes
Comments!?
Banner?
XD