‹ Prequel: The King of Fools
Status: This has been discontinued. Thanks to all my readers and commenters who have reviewed my work all this time and I'm so appreciative and amazed. Those two don't come close to describing, so I'll use: I'm VERY positive. Anyways, I'm going to start working on my 1st recorded CD "Spirit In The Dark"! =D

This God Have Failed

Killer Queen

What's in your head? In your head, memories died, you know nothing about me stay away from me and my family, what's in your head?! Tell me, how dare you walk near here thinking I'll never see you, if you think you possess some weird & fucked up piece of mind you will never step here. If I see you near my house and do to me what you tried to do to them, I will send you back from where you came! I will never let you near again.

Chorus:

Killer queen is poison and a fucked up mind insanity follows where ever she stands her mind is ground up She heard a little ghost say "What's up with that?" it said "don't look/think back" just keep on walking. Send her away, where she can never be seen I can't stand her face anymore she ruined all life around me now she's killing hers. [iShe felt a little bare o-on her back she wore nothing (damn was he pleased) She lost everything, got kicked out of everywhere I'm surprised someone still likes her (not talking about my brother)

Verse:

You buried his life alive and no one's going to come and search, he lost all of his friends the day he died. Queen of The Damned is everything I hate and so much fucking more I can't stand her, how the hell is she (still alive and well)? I watched you let yourself fall down to Hell and burn then stayed there to die. No one wants you back they were broken alive in your sight. You pissed me off more than I could ever imagine in my mind, I watched God as he dropped a ho-bag from his trash can, cursing us all since the Devil himself would not take the Fallen Angel away. So mortal-life is damned with her crystalline curse....

(Chorus x2)

YOU'RE A KILLER QUEEN, FUCKED LIKE A WHORE AND A PIECE OF S***, LEFT BEHIND LIKE A SACK OF YOU, NO ONE HERE LIKES YOU ANYMORE! DEADLY JEWEL IS NOTHING, all that's left behind is a mess of you...

(Chorus x3 *belted note at the beginning of the 3rd chorus*)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
Bold parts are rapping/singing at the same time.

Italics-only parts are basically two vocal recordings of me playing at the same time only the backing is SLIGHTLY faked to sound haunting....think Evanescence/We Are The Fallen with Carly Smithson. >xD

Bold/Italics: Pissed off sing/scream

Ok fine. You people imagine how my voice goes on this song. >xD I know perfect how it's gonna be sung/recorded someday but what about you guys? Gimme opinions bitches....=)