‹ Prequel: The King of Fools
Status: This has been discontinued. Thanks to all my readers and commenters who have reviewed my work all this time and I'm so appreciative and amazed. Those two don't come close to describing, so I'll use: I'm VERY positive. Anyways, I'm going to start working on my 1st recorded CD "Spirit In The Dark"! =D

This God Have Failed

Sanctuary

Take me away, I need my secret place! No pain, no gain I need no help. Everyone's having the best of times around, no hell, they make me sick inside. They are always lurking near me, screaming haunting melodies. Unusual games plagued with deadly memories, I wish to never remember these people again! After it's all over, I will never support them and they'll be nearly rotting in the ground before the age of 21!

Chorus:

Let me be, let me get to my sanctuary-my blessed hideaway. Everyone's having the best of times around, no hell and they hate to be by my side. All are always looking for me, trying to kill me...but I know they are LYING! Like a burning fight, our fists collide. Take me, take me away to my secretive, psychoactive sanctuary so I can wait until they all fall away. Get a life, you rotting sack of scum. Your blood means nothing to me as it spills from my hand to the ground (ah AH Ah ah!) You fall, kick, scream & shout but I don't care! I wanted you to leave, yet you bitched me out right there. Watch me move, watch me cut you then watch me find my psychoactive sanctuary...

Verse:

Life's never been that fine as I wished it would always be. I sing, I scream, you don't leave me be so how should you be cursed? You were always lurking near me, creeping on by. I hear haunting melodies sneaking their way into my ears, it's twisted-schizophrenic, psychoactive-living through like this! Who's to say, you're not always next to me? Bring it now! I'm not scared of you, but my patience is wearing thin. Break your bones, or let me rip out your tongue. I hate it when you're sneaking by me, making the noise, screaming lines into my ear. Never lay a hand on me...

(Chorus x2)

We are lost in this life, you and I, we fight in this hall, you lay a fucking hand on me. Don't touch me again. I can not nor could I ever stand the sight of you. I enjoy you watching fall to the ground. You were always lurking near me, breaking boundaries...now you're still perfectly alive

(Chorus x2)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
Same comments as "Little Black Heart" =D