Status: i don't have my computer as of 09/04/10. i need to focus on my school work. but maybe if you comment, i can steal it back. i need to know you care.

I Know What You're Going Through

Where winning looks like loosing

(Rose)

The car ride back to my house after the movie, as the most awkward moments of my life, it was Joe and I in the front of the car and Pete in the back, it was like segregated or something.

Joe dropped Pete and I off at my house because Pete was still bleeding and couldn’t go home looking like that. Joe also had to go to work at Borders.

Right now I was cleaning up Pete’s nose as he sat on the counter. I was standing in between his legs as I was doing so, it felt really good but really weird.

I was cleaning his nose and eye with some special stuff my mom uses.

“Ow” he jumped back when I first applied it to first face. “What is that shit?”

“Um, I don’t know, but it’s what my mom uses”

“Oh, as long as you’re not poisoning me.”

I chuckled “You would know if I was trying to poisoning you.”

The room fell to silence once again.

“So why didn’t your boyfriend come back with us?” Wait, he thinks I have a boyfriend and cares enough to find out? What the fuck, I thought he didn’t give a shit.

“Boyfriend?”

“The kid that was driving us around.” So he thinks Joe is my boyfriend? I guess it would appear that way to someone other than us.

“Oh, that’s Joe, he’s not my boyfriend. He’s just been my best friend since… well you know.

And he just happens to have a penis rather than the traditional vagina.”

He chuckled. “Why are you guys friends? He looks like some stoner.”

I giggled. “Umm he actually is sometimes. But he’s a musician, that’s how me met. He works at Borders and was working at the cash register and I bought a Smiths cd and then we started to talk about the Smiths and then the friendship ensued.”

“So you went from me to random stoner?” He said with a smirk

“Well you went from me to assholes and whores. So which is better?”

“Touché”

“So what happened to that whore you were with at the movies?”

“Oh Bre, well she drove us there, so she probably just rode home when she didn’t see me there waitng for her. We really aren’t going out, I just had nothing better to do, and she asked.” So with his free time he fucks random girls and go sees emo movies with whores. “It was really just a pity date.”

“Oh… good, I just want you to get hurt again. Because I remember last you guys went out and then it didn’t work out. And you looked so sad and I just wanted to talk to you but I was afraid…..”

But my rambling was interrupted by Pete was putting his lips on mine.

“Never be afraid of me.” He whispered in my ear and then pulled away from me.

I felt shivers run up and down my spine.

“What was that for?”

“Well you just looked so perfect and I kind of have wanted to that for forever, so I just did it.”

“Oh”

(Pete)

Shit.Shit.Shit.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.

I just kissed the girl I love and basically told I’ve wanted to do so since forever.

And she just standing here giving me a vacant look.

Well I guess I’m out then. I gently pushed Rose to the side, hopped off the counter, grabbed my hoodie off the back of the chairs and went to turn and leave.

I had one foot out the door when Rose called my name.

I turned around and saw that she was standing as to me as she was when I kissed her.

She then leaned in and kissed me.

“I’ve been waiting to do that myself. I couldn’t let you have all the fun.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the extra use of bad language, i was watching a south park episode while writng this.
and comment, i gave this one out for free, but i love you my 12 subscribers!