Sequel: Into Forever
Status: Updates Every Weekend (if not sooner)

Essential Hope

Chapter 35: Where's My Shirt?!

“You’re not supposed to be up here,” I informed Fred as he shut the door to the girls’ dormitory behind him. He raised an eyebrow, smirking, and said,

“And you’re supposed to be crying into your pillow, as Ginny told me.”

I glanced down at my pillow, shrugged, then looked back up to Fred.

“Eh, okay, you win.”

“Good. Now, how should I cheer you up? With my shirt on or off?”

I rolled my eyes and lay back on my bed. Fred took that as an open invitation. He took a few strides forward to close the space between us, and then dropped down onto my bed, hovering over me. I smirked up at him and turned my head away.

“Oh, you’re not impressed?” He asked seductively; I fought my urge to pull him down onto me and rip his shirt off.

“Nah, actually I think I’m gonna go take a shower.”

Fred’s eyes grew wide as I slid out from under him, and walked as sexily as I could towards the bathroom door. I could feel Fred’s eyes on me the whole way. I paused at the door and with a little smirk to myself, I slowly began to lift my shirt off. When it was completely off, I tossed it aside and let my hands drop down to the button on my jeans.

Just as I had suspected, Fred couldn’t stay away for long. I felt strong, warm arms wrap themselves around me from behind, and Fred’s chin rested on my shoulder. He pressed his lips to my neck gently, and slid his hands down to rest on my hips.

He turned me around gently so I was facing him, and, still holding onto my hips, he pulled me closer to him and looked down at me.

“You are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen,” he said softly, smiling down at me. I felt myself blush, and Fred smirked. He let go of my hips and quickly took his shirt off.

Damn.

That boy has muscles!

He had a perfect six-pack, with amazingly toned arms. His jeans hung lower on his hips, and his boxers were a little lower than I would have expected. I couldn’t stop staring.

“Alright,” I admitted, smirking up at him. “You’re definitely impressive.”

He laughed and pulled me close to him once again. He rested one hand on my hip and then rested the other hand on the back of my neck. I slid my arms around his neck, and allowed him to pull me towards him as he bent down slightly to kiss me.

This time, I didn’t resist.

I pressed my lips against his, loving how soft they were. He kissed me back eagerly; obviously, he had been waiting for this a long time.

He pressed me up against the bathroom door, kissing me more passionately. His hand slid from my waist, around to the small of my back, and he slid a few of his fingers underneath the top of my jeans. He licked my lip, wanting more from our kiss. I gladly opened my mouth, and let him do what he wanted. He kissed me with such passion it was almost unbelievable.

I lifted one of my legs and hitched it up on his waist. Eagerly, Fred took his hand from my back and held onto my leg, and then pulled me up so I could wrap the other leg around. His hands moved from just holding onto my thighs, to moving around to grab my ass as he turned and made his way towards my bed. This time, though, he laid down on his back and held me on top of him. I smiled down at him, finally breaking apart our kiss.

He smiled back up at me, and slid his hands up slowly from my ass to my hips. I bent down and gave him a tender kiss, which made him moan softly. His hands moved from my hips to the front of my jeans, and he unbuttoned them quickly. Slowly, he slid my jeans down to reveal my purple laced thong, which he wasted no time in exploring.

He easily flipped me over to my back, and stared down at me.

“God, Kels, you really are gorgeous.”

I laughed, and said,

“Yeah, I know.”

He rolled his eyes.

“So,” he asked, after pulling away from another kiss. “Are we officially going out?”

“Well… I dunno… I mean, I just broke up with Harry, and-“

“I get it,” Fred said, smiling down at me. He moved from hovering over me to lying down beside me. He pulled me close to him, and said,

“I have a proposition.”

“Hmm.. Okay let’s here it.”

“See, I can’t stand to be without you any longer,” he explained matter of factly, looking into my eyes. “You’re just too gorgeous, and amazing, and perfect for me.”

I nodded in understanding.

“So… Hows about you and I date for a while in secret, you know, low key and stuff, and then when you think it’s been long enough from Harry, we can make it official?”

I laughed and smiled up at him.

“That, my love, sounds like an excellent plan.”

“And in the meantime,” he said, his voice growing a little bit softer. “We can be a real couple…”

I smirked at what he was hinting, but didn’t deny him as he kissed me eagerly again.

His hands roamed all over his body, and before either of us knew it, his jeans were off as well, and I was on top of him again, fiddling with the elastic on his boxers. He let out a soft groan as I slid his boxers down an inch or so, and his hands played with my bra, every now and then grazing over my boobs and stopping on them. I was just about ready to completely slide his boxers off, when I heard Hermione call from down the hall,

“Kelsey? Are you up here?”

Both my eyes and Fred’s eyes flew open in surprise, and in one fluid motion, I had flipped onto my back beside Fred and shoved him off onto the floor.

He landed with a thud, and I head the sounds of him sliding underneath the bed. I threw his jeans and shirt down with him, and I hastily pulled my own jeans on. Of course, though, I couldn’t find my shirt.

“Shit! Fred! Where’s my shirt???”

“It’s over there! Hang on, I’ve got it!”

A second later, I saw Fred shoot out from under my bed on his stomach. He army-crawled faster than I had ever seen over to my shirt and tossed it to me. He scrambled back to my bed, and just as I pulled my shirt on, and he skittered underneath my bed, Hermione opened the door.

“Kelsey, I’m so sorry! Ginny told me what happened with you and Harry! Are you okay?”

I fake sniffed as Hermione rushed over to my bed, and said,

“Yeah, I’m alright now. Fred came and cheered me up earlier.”

I heard a muffled snicker from under my bed, and I kicked Fred as subtly as I could.

Hermione pulled me into a hug, and I hugged her back. I motioned with my foot for Fred to get the hell out of here as I clung to Hermione desperately.

Fred scurried out from under my bed again, and, pulling his jeans on, he hobbled towards the door. Hermione began to pull away, so I clung tighter and said,

“I guess I just thought we were meant to be!”

Hermione rubbed my back soothingly, murmuring,

“Some things happen for a reason, hun…”

I nodded into her shoulder, watching eagerly as Fred slithered out the door, still on his stomach. I sighed and leaned back from Hermione, and gave her a small smile.

“I guess we just rushed into it too early…”

Hermione nodded and patted my knee.

“We’re still friends though… And maybe things will be better now.”

Hermione beamed, and said,

“I’m glad you’re seeing it like that, Kelsey. I was so worried you’d be heartbroken!”

“No,” I sighed, shrugging dramatically as I pulled myself up off the bed. “I’m okay. Really.”

“You still look a little upset… How about we play a game of checkers?”

I raised an eyebrow and turned back to her.

“Checkers?”

“You’re American, right? Lived with muggles?”

“Er, well, yeah but I didn’t know you played checkers.”

“Of course! C’mon, I have a bunch of old muggle games.”

Three hours later, and ten board games in the past, Hermione and I practically skipped down the stairs.

“I haven’t played Monopoly in years!” She gushed.

“I completely forgot about Go Fish!” I giggled, walking into the common room. Harry and Ginny were just disappearing out the portrait hole; Fred, George, Angelina and Ron met us just outside, and we all walked to the great hall. Ron was nearly sick with nerves. In just a few days, the rest of the school would be back, and then the first quidditch game of the year would take place. Ron had been put on the team, as well as Ginny, Harry, Fred, George, Angelina and a few others I couldn’t think of now.

“Calm down,” Hermione reassured Ron as he shoved a whole roll into his mouth.

With the others distracted, Fred, who was sitting beside me, leaned over quicker than I would have thought possible and kissed my cheek, stroking my thigh gently.

I smiled to myself; life was good. I had an amazing (secret) boyfriend, wonderful friends, and an amazing school to call my home away from home.
♠ ♠ ♠
delejacks

Lon3lyangel

SMILE.for.ME.

Darkly Obsessed

celestial_royalty

Thanks you guys! I really appreciate your comments :) This chapter is for you!

I need to go to work. So that's why it's not longer haha.

ENJOY!
Comments are very appreciated :)