We're Here to Take Your Hearts

EPILOUGE

"Okay, I need three stage lights surrounding Andy. And one in the left!" Pete called to the stage crew.

"Got it Pete." They said before running off.

"Um, Patrick, I need the music for tracks five and thirteen."

"Okay Pete."

Everyone was on tour. Panic! was in Europe. The Academy Is... in Austrailia with Sarah. My Chemical Romance in the States for Projekt Revolution. And Fall Out Boy in Japan.

Pete walked off the stage to get prepped for the show. He found a bench and sat down in the darkness. He looked down at his left wrist. The golden bracelet shimmered in the moonlight. He looked up to the sky and smiled.

"I miss you baby." He whispered. He looked back down at his hands and rubbed them together to keep warm. Hemingway came running and hopped up on the bench too. "You know Hem, I think we should pay Clarissa a visit when we get back." The dog just barked. "We'll drop off some flowers and maybe play fetch." The dog barked again. "Yeah, I miss her too."

Pete sighed and grabbed Hemingway's leash. He walked back into the venue and looked down at the kids screaming his name.

He mumbled one last thought and sat down on the floor, tuning his bass.

Memoried poured his mind of the funeral. The stone shined, as the rain poured down over the tent. He remembered how it looked.

Clarissa Nieves (Wentz)
October 1st 1993-February 10th 2007
A loving Daughter and Friend
May The Music Stay With You Forvever
We're Here To Take Your Hearts