Status: Active

Viva Loss Vegas

000; Prologue

July 31st, 2009

If I were to give you one piece of advice, it would be to never set foot in a casino. Particularly if you have money to burn.

My name is Ronnie Joseph Radke, I’m twenty-five-years old, and I was a gambling addict.

It took me quite a while to realise that, and I didn’t do it on my own, but I’m sure as hell glad I did before I lost all respect for myself, let alone the rest of the American public. Gambling almost ruined me, and it definitely ruined my peak of fame at the time, and put a big, fat, ugly bruise on my reputation and my pride.

When my first solo album ‘A Written Cliché’ hit the top of the billboard charts and went platinum, it was the proudest moment of my career. Believe me, I went all out, like any proud solo artist would do. I went out to celebrate in Vegas with my buds, Vegas being home to me back then, which is all fine and respectable right?

My problem was, I didn’t know how, or when, to stop.

January 5th was when my downfall started. And trust me, it didn’t take long for the press and the paparazzi to notice either.

So I’m giving you this one piece of advice, now I’m going to tell you why you should use it.

- Dice, Cards, and Hollywood stars, By Ronald Joseph Radke, 2009.
♠ ♠ ♠
Couldn't resist posting this hehe. I know it's short, it's meant to be. Updates will be longer from now on.

Don’t worry if your confused, mainly by the last bit. It will all become clear at the end :)
Hope you liked it, comments?
X