I've got a secret it's on the tip of my tongue on the back of my lungs

I Shall Call You Mattkie

It was a very long drive to Shifield. It was getting late and honestly I was so exhausted, so for the first time in a long time, I slipped into a comfortable sleep in the passenger seat of Curtis' car. The vibrations of the vehicle gently rocking me to sleep, while his music blasted from the speakers, just adding on a lullaby, even though it was loud screamo music, it comforted me in some strange twisted way.

I woke to being lifted up from my place. It took me a while to open my heavy eyelids, but when I did, I saw that it wasstill dark, probably early morning. I looked up to see that Curtis was carrying me into what I assumed was my new home. I stirred and grumbled, I was still sore and my bruises were killing me. Curtis looked down at me "Aww I'm sorry Smiles, I didn't mean to wake you. I know you're tired so go back to sleep" He said softly, in that brotherly tone that always comforted me. I didn't protest, I just nuzzeled into the warmth of his chest. When we entered the house I could faintly hear voices, they sounded so fa away, but then again, I was slipping in an dout of sleep. "Curtis, what are you doing home so soo-Oh who's the girl?" "Yeah actually I need to talk to you guys about that, hold on." I felt him carry me upstairs and set me down on a soft bed, that I quickly curled into, he pulled the covers over me and kissed my forehead. I fell into complete sleep as I heard Curtis quietly shut the door.

~Curtis' POV~

I set Chelsea down on my bed and kissed her forehead, quietly retreating downstairs to explain everything to the guys, who were currently playing videogames in the living room. Leave it to my friends to be playing guitar hero at three in the morning. "Hey guys" I spoke up. They paused the game turning to me, giving me their full atention, well that's a first, they must be really curious. " So what's with the girl?" Leave it to Oli, I shook my head. "She's my little sister Chelsea, somethin' happened that made her run away, but the cops found her. She won't tell me why she made a run for it, but I knew my parents were behind it. SHe has been reall down lately and I'm starting to really worry, I was hoping, if it was okay with you guys, that she could stay here?" I explained Hopeful that they would understand. Lee spoke up, sure we don' mind, right guys?" "Yeah, sure. It'll be...interesting" Oli said. "Oli" I threatened, I knew him to well. He just scoffed. And both Matts agreed. "Thanks guys, I'm sure you'll like her. After all, she is related to me." I stated with fake arrogance. They all playfully shoved me and then went back to guitar hero, and I quickly joined in.

~Back to Chelsea's POV~

I woke up to the sun shining throught the window of what I assumed was Curtis' room. I got up and stretched wincing at my sore muscles. I opened my duffle bag that had been left next to the bag and quickly grabbing anoutfit, not really caring what it was. I let my straight, carmel colored hair, lay fat on my head, the ends naturally flipping inwards a little bit framing my face. I yawned and then opened my door and slowly walking down the stairs, I rounded the corner at the bottom of the stairs and saw to guys sitting on the couch looking like zombies. I wonder how much sleep they got, it's already ten in the mornin shouldn't they be fully awake by now? Then I remembered something Curtis had told me once, he said that he and his friends often stay up real late playing videogames, that must be it. They were watching Spongbob and hadn't noticed me aproach. Oh what a manly show they watched, I refrained myself from laughing. I didn't know what to do, and desperately wished that Curtis was here, where is he anyways? As if on cue Curtis walked out of what was probably the kitchen and instantly noticed me. "hey Chels, you're awake" He said coming over and giving me a side hug. "Did you sleep well?" he asked, the two guys on the couch now were staring a me and I felt a little uneasy. 'Uhm..yeah it was nice to get ...a good nights sleep." I never used to be shy around people, but that was before Curtis left and my world came crushing down. since then, it is kind of hard to trust people.

"Oh Chelsea this is Matt Kean and Matt Nicholls" He said cheerfully. "Two Matts, doesn't that get confusing?" I asked with curiousity. "Yeah but we're used to it." "You guys need nicknames, or at least one of you." I said deep in thought. "I got it I'll call you" I pointed to Matt Kean "Mattkie" I said smiling at my creativity, my shyness had subsided for the time beinging. Both matts laughed and Matt Kean said,"hmm Mattkie, I like that"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it is so short, the next one will be longer I promise. I'll try to update soon :)

Thankyous go out to my lovely commenters. You guy made my day :)

~maxgreengirl (yeah I miss him to :'( )
~Deanna Dangerous
~Blackcat336