Coming Home to You; My American Boy

Epilogue

1 1/2 Years Later

Cady

"Here you go hon," Leana smiled, handing me an ice cold bottle of water.

"Thank you," I smiled at her as she ran and dove into the pool where a now 6 1/2 year old Kimi was on JC's shoulders with Val, Brian and Jimmy swimming around her like sharks.

"How're you feeling?" Matt asked once he had emerged from the house.

"Just peachy," I replied sarcastically, at 9 months pregnant and a week overdue I was starting to feel uncomfortable. Especially in the Huntington weather.

"Don't worry. Mini Baker will show his face soon," Matt laughed as I said 'I fucking hope so'. "Zach told me to tell you he's just finishing up his phone conversation to U.K. Ink and will be out in a sec."

I nodded as he went over to sit poolside with Chelle and Lacey.

Before becoming to pregnant to fly me and Kimi would go over to Liverpool for two days a week to see how mom, John, Britt and Mal were; also helping out at U.K. Ink - now a major T.V. series.

"Hey gorgeous," Zach smiled, kissing me. "Orchid told me to tell you everythings fine."

I smiled "Thanks baby," I leant over and kissed him on the cheek. "Will you help me up? I need to stretch my legs."

Once I was upright I felt water gush from between my legs.

"Zach," I said in a voice as calm as possible as a contraction rippled through my body "The baby's coming."

He paled "Seriously??" I nodded "Get to the car! Guys, I'm gunna be a daddy for the second time!"

A cheer errupted from the pool area, all eager to meet Kimi's little brother.

"Zach, I'm really glad you're here this time."

"Me too," he grinned in excitement as he pulled the car out of the drive at top speed.

James Zachary Jonathon Baker was finally ready to greet the world.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Everyone has to comment this one cause I said so and its the last one!!

C'mon guyss!

I'll have the sequal up a.s.a.p - If you want me to contact you to let you know when just comment the story to let me know :)

Sam xx