I Want to Help You

Charmer

When I got in Anna was still up watching some crap TV show but I think she wasn’t watching it as she was out her seat as soon as I opened the door. she came rushing over and demanding where I had been.
“I’ve told you, I went to the docotors, went to get something to eat and then went shopping”
“for 8 hours? do you know what kind of stress you are putting on yourself? The baby? That poor child wont even be born if you keep acting like this” Anna was testing my limtes here. I calmly placed my handbag down on the table and pulled out the scan photo.
“the doctor tells me my baby is fine and healthy” I slapped the photo down on the counter and went to my bedroom. When I got into my room I pulled my phone out my pocket, thank goodness it wasn’t in my handbag, and texted Shia to let him know im home safely and Anna bitched about me being late. I changed into a tank and shorts before climbing into bed and then my phone going off.
Glad your home ok, if Anna gets to much for you just give me a call and I’ll sort her out for you. you shouldn’t have to go though someone shouting at you. what did she say? Sx
I smiled at his careingness. I typed back:
Just how Im putting stress on the baby blab blab. Its cool, im going to sleep now. Night xo
I hit send and placed it on the bed and rolled over to sleep but my phone went off again.
Sleep well beautiful! Xx
I smiled and giggled. Such a charmer.
♠ ♠ ♠
small update but still no comments. im not really happy and wont be carrying on the story if you dont comment. please do comment anything, anything! i dont care if u say its good or bad. just give me ideas or new characters but dont comment on my spelling, im dyslexic.

thank u to the ppl who do comment.

also im doing a huge re-do of half the story i have on my laptop. this is because i didn't like the way it was going and also it wasn't great, not very shia, if u get me?