I Want to Help You

work!

“you sure you should be back? I mean its only been 2 weeks. aren't ’t you meant to have 3 off?” Cassie asked while I put my apron on. I rolled my eyes.
“you sound like Anna” I said pushing past her and went to serve the morning rush.
“no Grace, seriously. Are you meant to be here?” she asked.
“yes now get serving” I hissed smiling at the gentlemen in front of me and asking for his order. 2 hours later the rush was over and I was exhausted.
“maybe you should sit down for a bit, take break” Cassie said handing me some cool water and leading me over to a chair.
“thanks, its just because I’vie been off for a while I'm getting back into it”
“Grace?” me and Cassie turned to see the man calling my name. Shia was stood in the doorway looking confused.
“hey Shia” I smiled and gave Cassie a look to piss off. She walked away but stayed close. Shia sat next to me and took my hand.
“are you ok? You look a little pale” he said brushing my cheek very lightly with his finger tips.
“I'm fine, its make up”
“why are you working?”
“Shia I'm sick of being at home with Anna always on at me about little things I do. Its driving me up the wall”
“come stay with me for a few days” he said casually.
“what?” I frowned. “I cant stay at yours. You have no room for me”
“I’ll sleep on the sofa, you have my bed”
“Shia” i moaned but he laughed.
“come on, it will be fun. We can roast marshmallows on the fire pit and watch movies until late at night. Come on, just for a night” he sounded so….excited. I couldn’t say no, especially to that face and sexy hair all pushed back.
“ok, fine but only if you keep your hair like this. Its very sexy” I said running my fingers thought it as I stood up and went back to work.
“tonight then?” he appeared in front of the counter.
“yes, tonight” I laughed. He leaned over grabbing me by my neck and kissing me.
“see you at 5 then” he whispered and then left. I stood there stunned. Hes amazing.
“wow, that was……so cute” Cassie cried hugging me and then looking at me and sighing happily. “hes SO cute”
“I'm staying at his tonight”I said still in shock.
“really? Oh my god! Details tomorrow”
“I'm off tomorrow”
“ok then, the day after”
“I need to leave early so I can get my things before Anna is home, that ok?” I asked her.
“sure, no problem. I think Nick is in early anyway”
“ok great”
at 4 I left work and headed home to shower and pack a few things like a tooth brush and PJ's along with a change of clothes for tomorrow. I also placed the scan photo in my jeans pocket. As I left I wrote a note to Anna saying I would be staying at Cassie’s tonight and maybe the night after, if I get lucky, and would call her later. I rolled up outside Shia’s House to see him and his dad outside with a motorcycle. I grabbed my bag and then stopped at I was about to climb out. A bunch of papps were walking around. I let go of the door handle and started to freak out. Just as I was about to call Shai he appeared at my door.
“hey, you getting out?” he joked opening my door and helping me out.
“there was paparazzi”
“oh, scary hu?”
“a little” I confessed locking the car and holding onto Shia’s hand he offered me as more papps started to get in closer. They then started shouting stuff.
“hey Shia, this your new girlfriend?”
“who's the girl?”
“is she pregnant?” the last one must have ticked him off because he stopped, handed me my bag and whispered in my ear to go into the house. I walked ahead leaving him with the camera guys.
“hey Jeff”I called to him. He looked up and waved.
“hey sweetie, you go in. don’t think its good if you hang around outside to long” he said giving me a reassuring smile. I nodded a thanks and let myself into the house. As I walked into the kitchen a dog came running up to me and sniffing my feet.
“hello dog” I said placing my bag on the counter and getting a glass of water. The dog sat beside my feet and looked up at me with his tong hanging out his mouth. I giggled as I finished the water and put the glass in the sink. As I turned around I heard the front door shut and footsteps. Shai when appeared.
“hey, you ok? Hope they didn’t freak you out to much” he said wrapping his arms around me and stared me in the eye. I nodded but didn’t say anything. “good. Its gonna be like that you know?”
“like what?”
“paparazzi and stuff”
“but I'm no body” I frowned and watched as his amazing smile crept onto his face.
“be my girlfriend?” he whispered as if we were in a museum or library.
“don’t break my heart” I said making him laugh, “kiss me” I demanded and he obeyed. We stood there kissing properly as a couple for a few minuets until I ran out of breath.
“sorry” he said.
“its fine, come on. Show me your room” I said.
“a little forward are we?” his eye brow raised.
“no! I wanna put my bag in there” he lead me Thoth the house and into his room. there was a large bed, a very big TV, books everywhere along with loads of DVD’s and clothes on the floor with only a small amount of light coming from between the shut cutrins.
“bathroom is thought there if you need it” he said. the bed looking very comfy so I sat on it and then laid down on it.
“your bed is much comfier than the bed at Anna’s” I commented and looked at him as he laid next to me.
“you don’t call Anna’s house home, do you?”
“its not my home. not to me anyway, maybe when the baby is born and we’re still living there I might call it home but not at the moment”
“but you might have moved out before the baby arrives anyway”
“yer right, I wont be buying my own house until in like 30, that’s 9 years away”
“don’t talk like that. You will buy your own house”
“whats for dinner?” I groaned as I rubbed my stomace. Shia glanced at my stomace and then at me.
“dads gonna get a pizza”
“oh yummie, I had one at Anna’s that was just amazing. I couldn’t believe pizza tastes so good here”
“come on” he got off the bed and then helped me. I stood up and held onto his hand.
“thank you for being you” I said. he gazed into my eyes and smiled that famous smile of his.
“this is nothing” he whispered making me tingle inside. We stood there in his bedroom souronded by things that make Shia himself. The clothes, the books, the DVDs. I’ve never felt so close to someone in such little time, wait no! never, I’ve never felt this close to someone. This feeling of relising I’ve been so lonely for my whole life. “hey, why are you crying?” he asked lifting his hand to wipe the tears away. I let them fall even after Nick called me all those names and hitting me I let my barriers down at the first hurdle with Shia. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pulled me to sit on the bed.
“Im just really happy with you Shia” I confessed, not only had I been going out with Shia for less than an hour but I’d not known him a month and I was already falling hard for him.
“I feel the same way, baby” he kissed my damp lips and pulled my hair away from my wet cheeks and then stood me up. “lets go order the food, I'm guessing we’re going to have to order a large one for you and the baby”
“I don’t eat that much” I scoffed hitting him playfully on the arm. he laughed and pulled me out the room and down the stairs.

“so Jeff what is your job?” I asked as me and Shia sat on one sofa while his dad sat on the other. we were watching Housekeeper which I chose from Shia’s large collection of DVDs around the house. Shia wasn’t to impressed with the choise but his dad was cool about it.
“I just bum around really. I live here mostly in the winter and Montanna in the summer. But I'm here at the moment to help Shia get around coz if his busted hand” he said eyeing at his son who rolled his eyes.
“ok dad. thanks. you see Grace I’ve made money from my movies and given some of that to my parents so they don’t ever have to work again or until there 90”
“arr thats very kind” I said in a non sarky way. He took my hand and stroked my knuckles making me very tired for some reason.
“wait, are you two going out?” his dad asked a little confused. Shia moved over to me while I ate my pizza and wrapped his arm around my shoulders and turned my face so he could kiss me, with pizza in my mouth, but it was peck.
“yes” Shia said, “I'm dating Grace”
“that’s wounderful” Jeff cheered shaking Shia’s hand. “but your pregnant, right?” he asked me.
“yes”
“so what happends-”
“not got that far dad” Shia said slapping his dad on the shoulder as he got up to get a beer. “want one?” he shouted from the kitchen.
“no thanks, I'm gonna be off”
“your leaving?” I asked and stood up to see him go. I didn’t want to seem rude. He shook my hand and then sighed. I looked into his eyes, the same shade as Shia’s, and smiled. He smiled back and then pulled me into a tight hug.
“its nice to have someone like you around him, he seems more grounded and mellow. I hope you’ll stick around” he whispered in my ear. I leaned out of his embrace and smiled.
“course, hes amazing” I said making Jeff smile.
“thank you. good to know I’ve done something right” he said gathering his duffle bag from beside the door.
“so where are you going?” I asked again.
“back to Montanna, I’ll be back in 3 months. don’t pop till then ok” he reach out and rubbed my tummy,
“oh I wont pop until around Christmas time”
“keep safe, is what I mean. Shia cares a lot about you”
“hey pap, have a good ride. Call me when you get there, ok?” Shia shouted at his dad from down the corridor with a bottle of beer. He came closer and shook his dads hand.
“see you son, take care of her. ok?” he pointed at me before walking out the door. Shia wrapped his arm around me and kissed my lips.
“you ok?”
“I'm great” I laughed kissing him again and going back to the living room.

around midnight Shia took me to bed, he let me change in the bathroom and when I came out he was gone. I wandered thought the house in shorts and a vest trying to find him. I walked down into the livingroom to find him on the sofa.
“Shia?” I shook his arm. his eyes opened with a frown. He sat up and rush to hold me by my arms.
“you ok?” he asked paniced.
“I'm fine, why are you sleeping on the sofa?” I asked holding his upper arms.
“coz your in my bed”
“are we living in the 80’s. come sleep in your bed” I said marching him up the staira.
“you sure?”
“yes. Shia, we’re together now, its stupid not to sleep in the same bed” I said opening his bedroom door and climbing into bed. Shia smiled and settled next to me wrapping his arm around my waist letting his hand rest on my stomace.
“good night baby” he whispered into my ear.
“night” I turned my head a little and came into contact with his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG!! LONG ONE!!

this deserves some comments. please ???