I Want to Help You

should i stay or should i go?

“well I was going to unpack those last few boxes of yours but as I was about to come inside with one…umm…Nick’s brother appeared”
“what?” Shia was angry. He shifted in his seat to face me more and started to huff.
“Nick’s brother, Brandon, came to give me a letter about Nick’s Will. He left me a house and some money for the baby”
“wheres the letter?”
“in the kitchen” he jumped off the sofa and went to get the letter. He skimmed read it and sighed.
“what did you said to Brandon?”
“that I didn’t want the house so im going to sell it and keep the money for the baby’s collage fund”
“ok, nothing else?”
“well he gave me his number to call when the baby’s born and we also got chatting about you and my happieness with you”
“how did Nick die?”
“car crash”
“hes dead then?”
“yes. Shia your getting so worked up. whats wrong?” I began to massarge his shoulders but he pushed me away.
“nothing, im just stressed. That’s all”
“so am I Shia! Im the one whos pregnant!”
“and don’t I know it!” it felt like he had stabbed me in the heart. What he was trying to say was I was becoming a burden. I dropped the letter on the counter and picked up the car keys before walking past Shia and out the front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
will she come back? i know!. comment please :) and tell me how much you've missed this story :)

also check out my other stories as well. x