I Want to Help You

the dvd, the sofa, the kiss

An hour later I walked up to Shia house with the scan photo and DVD in my hand. I think Shai wont be interested in it tho but I was soo excited about seeing my baby for the first time. I knocked on the door and Shia appeared. He smiled and let me in.
“hey, how did it go?” he asked rubbing my arms, he looked excited and pulled me into his arms.
“great, amazing, perfect” I gushed, excited. “look” I lifted the photo up to my chest and turned it around so Shai could see it. I swear his eyes could have popped out.
“oh my god. I can see it” he said taking the photo to look closer at it.
“shes waving” I said pointing her hand out.
“she? It’s a girl?”
“well I don’t know but I think it’s a girl. I have a feeling it is”
“come sit down” he said taking my hand and walking me thought the house to the living room, he was studying the photo the whole way. The sofa’s looked so comfy and once I sat down it them it was like sitting on a cloud.
“its gonna be me and her against the world, together” I said sitting close to him.
“just you two?”
“yer. Her dad is a drunken ass who only cares about himself and I don’t want her to have anything to do with her” I said.
“it amazing, that this baby in the photo is in you” he said looking at the photo and then my stomace. I laughed and lifted my top to show him the bump. “even weirder” he confressed, “can I feel?” he asked holding his hand out but then drawing back slightly.
“go ahead” he placed both his hands on my stomace and sighed happily.
“its perfect. Hello baby, im Shia” he said into it. “I hope your ok and bring your mum lots of joy”
“she is, shes helping me make friends with a very nice guy” I said. Shia sat up and smiled at me.
“thank you”
“I have the DVD with me as well” he opened his hand and I gave it to him. He loaded it in and came back to sit with me. the image of the photo popped up on the screen and the lettering of “baby Wills”.
“cute” he whispered and then the image began to move. “oh wow, that’s so cool”
“yer, it is” I said sighing happily.
“can I photocopy the scan photo, I would like a copy. If you don’t mind”
“not at all” he went off to photocopy it and then came back. handing me the original.
“you ok?” he asked.
“im perfect. I don’t think it could get any better right now”
“I think it could” he leaned towards me and kissed me lightly. It didn’t last long as we heard foot steps behind us. Shia moved away from me and smiled. “hey dad” I stood up. sure enough a man stood behind the sofa.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments= updates