Just Imagine

Chapter Five

“Aunt Em! Ah’m ‘ome!”

Emily, Jake, and Kain walked through the front door and walked to the living room to see Emily, Sam, Embry and Jacob.

“Kain! Jake!” Said Emily standing up and pulling the two boys into a hug. “It’s good to see you two again!”

Kain wrapped his arms around Emily returning the hug, while Jake patted her back once or twice before pulling back.

“Right… So. Kain. Jake. This is Sam Uley, Ma Uncle. You know Aunt Em. Embry Call, and Jacob Black.” Said Erin pointing to the respected people as she said their name. “Everyone this is Jake and Kain, or as ah call ‘em Woody and Sugar.”

“Well! I’m going to pack some things for the bonfire.” Said Emily

“Ah’ll ‘elp.” Said Erin wanting to get out of the tense filled room.

There was an awkward silence as the group sat in different chairs.

“So… Your friends of Erin?” Asked Jacob. Although he wouldn’t say it he was a little jealous. They most likely new a lot about Erin, more then he did anyway.

“Yup. Best Friends” Said Kain putting on a false smile and force on the last two words. He was still tense. These people were werewolves, and even though they didn’t know about Erin’s secret yet… if they did find out there could be some major problems.

Jacob scowled but before he could say anything Erin and Emily walked in.

“Ok! Let’s go!” Said Emily as she walked to the front door, Her and Erin’s hand had a coolers (full of food and drinks) “We have to start cooking before the others get there.”
.................................................................................................................

Jacob scowled as he watched Erin and her friend’s laugh and joke around the fire. His body shook slightly as he resisted walking up to her, pushing Kain and Jake into the fire and pulling her into a hug.

“Jacob?”

“Hm?”

“Why don’t you just talk to her?” asked Emily sitting next to the sulking werewolf.

“…Cause.”

“That’s not a reason.”

“……”

Emily sighed as Jacob ignored her and continued to watch as Kain pulled Erin into a hug.

“Hey, E!!”

“What?” Said Erin turning to Jared and Paul.

“You going to sing another song for us?”

“Wha-”

“Of course she is!” Said Emily standing up and walking over to Erin.

“But! …But ah don’ have ma guitar!”

“We do!” Said Kain pulling out Erin’s guitar and handing it to her before pulling out one acoustic guitar and one electric guitar.

“Aaannndddd!! We have our guitars so we can sing with ya!” Said Kain pulling the blue and black acoustic guitar into his lap as Jake plugged in his gray outlined, black electric guitar to a small portable amp.

Erin sighed as the pack (and there imprints) sat around the fire.

“Fine, Fine. Ah’ll play, but only one song!”

Kain smiled and started to play a few notes on his guitar before Erin joined in.


Prison gates won't open up for me
On these hands and knees I'm crawlin'
Oh, I reach for you
Well I'm terrified of these four walls
These iron bars can't hold my soul in
All I need is you


Jake sung as a back up voice giving the song a chilling effect

Come please I’m callin’

And oh I scream for you

Hurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin'

Show me what it's like

To be the last one standing

And teach me wrong from right

And I'll show you what I can be

Say it for me
Say it to me
And I'll leave this life behind me
Say it if it's worth saving me
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'


And all I see is you

These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story

And oh I scream for you


Come please I'm callin'

And all I need from you

Hurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin'

Show me what it's like

To be the last one standing

And teach me wrong from right

And I'll show you what I can be

Say it for me
Say it to me
And I'll leave this life behind me
Say it if it's worth saving me


Hurry I'm fallin'

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.

And all I need is you


Come please I'm callin'

And oh, I scream for you

Hurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin', I'm fallin'

Show me what it's like

To be the last one standing

And teach me wrong from right

And I'll show you what I can be

And say it for me
Say it to me


And I'll leave this life behind me

Say it if it's worth savin' me

Hurry I'm fallin'

And say it for me
Say it to me
And I'll leave this life behind me

Say it if it's worth savin' me.

................................................................................................................

Kain grinned maddly when he saw Jacob go from staring at Erin with a dazed face to a deep set scowl as Kain threw an arm around Erin’s shoulders.

And so the process repeated. Kain would make Jacob mad and Jacob would scowl but fight the urge to pull Erin away from him and wrap her in a hug.

“WhoooHoo!!”


SPLASH!!

A large group of boys and girls were further down the beach some tossing others into the cold waters and others dancing or drinking around the fire. The group was most likely from one of the smaller schools around the area that came to La Push for some drinking and fun. Though this group was ignored by the pack and there imprints as it would most likely only cause trouble if the two groups mingled.
................................................................................................................

However this night would be different …it would be the night things changed. The night secrets were uncovered and the night when Erin’s and the packs relationship was put to the test… as well as Jacobs imprint.
.............................................................................................................

It started out normal enough, the pack laughing, talking, and eating (Jacob sticking close but not to close to Erin while glaring at Kain). Billy, Sam, Emily and the other adults talked while watching the teens fight over food and whose imprint was better, ect, ect.

However things went wrong.

Erin had walked closer to the fire to get warmer. Itachi was in her arms, eyes closed and letting off a soft purring sound. Even as she stared into the fire she felt a pair of eyes watching her. She had felt them for a while at while at first was scared; she didn’t really mind them any more. At first she had though it was the man from her past the one who gave her, her blind eye, but after a while the eyes that seemed to follow her started to comfort her rather then scare her.
......................................................................................................................

Jacob sighed and ran a hand threw his hair while chewing on his bottom lip. Emily had finally gotten Jacob to agree to go up to Erin and ask her on a date, he looked back at his imprint and his heart pounded wildly. He long red hair was pulled back into a high ponytail and swayed slightly with the wind. He could smell her slightly sweet sent and her perfume that smelled like some sort of sweet flower and as he moved closer he could smell her shampoo that smelled like raspberries.

However things went wrong.

Just as Jacob was almost behind her a boy from the group down the beach seemed to pop out of no were shouted out a loud “Huulllooo!!!” and slapped her on the back in a friendly way. …Rather it was meant to be friendly. Erin had been so lost in her thoughts she found herself flying forward …right towards the fire.

Jacob rushed forward grabbing Erin’s arm and pulling her against his chest. Itachi, however, had flow out of Erin’s arms and into the fire. Jacob, the pack, imprints, Kain, and Jake stared shocked as Itachi flew into the fire. The boy whom had slapped Erin on the back fainted from the overload of beer and shock. Erin however shook her head and as if by instinct closed her eyes, held out her arms and shocking the group even more so Itachi was back in her arms, not burned, not on fire, but perfectly unharmed.

Jacob stepped back from Erin pulling his hand back to his chest in total shock at what he had seen. Erin herself seemed shocked and suddenly turned even paler the blood rushing away from her face.

“Uh-oh.” Muttered Kain and Erin.
......................................................................................................................

The group had silently and quickly packed up there things put out the fire and walked back to Emily’s house. Erin was walking between Jake and Kain there bodies so close they looked like they were attached.

Jacob was quiet staring at his feet as he walked. ‘How that hell did that happen?’ he thought replaying the part of Itachi just appearing back in Erin’s arms when he had, for a fact! Seen Itachi fly into the fire.

“I think…” Started Emily as the group gathered into her living room. “That it’s time we told you all the whole story.”

Sam and Emily stood next to Erin, who sat on the couch with Kain and Jake on either side of her. Erin was paler then normal and her eye seemed dull. Lifeless.

She pulled in a shuddering breath before slowly letting it out and said in no more then a whisper.

.......................................................................................................................

“Everyone. Ah’m…Ah’m a vampire.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Used - Savin' Me by Nickelback.
(Lines in Bold are Erin singin'. Other lines are Jake singin')

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

So there ya go, I still have one more chapter to put out and then you're one the same spot as my fanfiction readers! Hope ya enjoy!^-^