It's Nothing Personal!

2

Jen shook her head and called Alex.
“Alex?”
“oh, Hey Jen!”
“Hey wanna help me baby sit Joel Maddens daughter and Bronx?”
“Do I gotta?” He whined
“seeing as though im doing all of this just to go on tour with you then Yes.” Jen told him. All he did was sigh. “so I should expect you here at 1 then?” jen asked him.
“Fine.” he mumbled and hung up the phone. Jen smiled to herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marks phone started to ring that’s what drug him out of his thinking
“hello?”
“Yo Mark whats up?” Pete said happily thought the phone
“Nothing much dude what about you?”
“ Worried…” Pete sighed.
“Bout?”
“well you know how fob has this huge tour coming up right?” Pete asked
“Yeah that Believers Never Die tour right?” Mark asked as he fliped tough some papers that need to be filed.
“ Yeah that tour. Well our Merch girl called in and cancelled leaving us with no one to sell our merch.” Pete explained
“ That’s horrible dude im sorry.” Mark said.
“ Yea..anyways I was calling to see what Jen was doing this summer?”
“ Uh. Nothing to my Knowledge. Why?”
“well I was wondering…If maybe she could come on tour with us and be our merch girl?!” Pete asked Mark with Hope. Mark talked to Pete another 20 mins. Before giving him the ok for Jen to go on tour with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Harlow…Sit still…” Alex whined as he tried to feed the 2 year old. Jen sat at the other end of the table holding and feeding Bronx. Laughing as Harlow slung her food back on Alex.

“HEY This isn’t funny why’d you have to give me the troubled child?!” Alex groaned as he finally gave up and giving Harlow the spoon and let her eat on her own.

“ I didn’t maybe she just doesn’t like u. Or she flirting?” Jen giggled.
“ So she trying to steal me from you?” Alex smiled as he walked closer to Jen.
“ She’s only 2 she doesn’t know any better.”
“ Hm. Well you do know Im all yours right?” Alex said as he bent down to kiss her softly. Just about the time their lips touched Mark walked down the stairs clearing his throat.
“I thought you was baby sitting not making out with Alex” Mark said as her entered the kitchen.
“ I am Baby sitting Father.” jen said in a dull tone and went back to feeding Bronx.
“ Well loss the attitude just because I said you couldn’t go on tour doesn’t mean you can act like this!” Mark told his daughter
“ I Don’t have an attitude…” jen mumbled as she and alex let Harlow and Bronx down to go play.
“well I decided to let you go on tour. With Pete but I have a few rules” Mark told jen all she heard was “you can go on tour”
♠ ♠ ♠
bear with me slow at post!
COMMENT TELL ME WHT U THINK