Are You Sure This Is My Life We Are Talking About?

chapter 13

“Good morning,” I heard Dante` mumble outside the bathroom door. Curious, I put my tooth brush away in my travel bag and opened the door. Dante’s shoulder was leaning against door frame, his dark hair mussed and in his beautiful blue eyes. He stood there shirtless, his built tummy showing, clad in only a pair of black boxers. Rachel stood there as well, leaning against the wall in the hallway opposite the bathroom door. Her dark hair was a bed rumpled mess and she was in my mismatched pajamas.

“Get out of the way, I have to pee so bad!” Rachel exclaimed, pulling me out of the bathroom and pushing Dante` to the side.

I laughed under my breathe. “Morning to you too Rach!” I said loudly through the door.

“Morning!” She called back.

“Good morning,” I said softly, turning to look at Dante`. He looked so adorable having just woken up.

“Oh, no. Don’t give me that look!” He said, taking a step back and looking up and down the hallway.

“What look?” I asked, confused.

“That I-want-you-right-now look. It breaks me down. I already feel, and know, what your thinking and feeling, you really don’t have to show me too. It’s hard enough trying to be good you know.”

“I’m not giving you a look.” I said, walking past him into my bedroom and rolling my eyes.

“Yes, you were.”

“Whatever you say big boy,” I teased. Opening my closet up, I grabbed the few pieces of clothing I didn’t already pack and stated to strip down.

“And now you’re going to put on a show too?”

I laughed. “You are such a complainer. Would you rather I kept myself covered from head to toe and kept my eyes at your foot level?”

“Touché`”

“Uh huh,” I mumbled, turning back around to find my bra.

“It’s over there.” Dante` said.

“What?”

“Your bra is over there on the floor.”

“How did you know what I was looking for?”

“I told you, I know what you are thinking and feeling. I always will, it’s part of being mated. You can’t ‘hear’ my thoughts yet because you aren’t accustomed to your vampowers yet, but very soon you will be able to.”

Donning my clothes, I turned to see Dante` had created a very lovely looking tent. I licked my lips.

Dante` sighed. “That’s it. We need to feed again. I am way too hyped up on you to go or do anything.”

“Fine be me,” I murmured seductively.

He chuckled, “You little minx.”

I smiled devilishly, walking up to him and putting my palm flat on his chest. His skin was incredibly warm and inviting, but at that moment, I want to hear him plead for more. I curled my hand up, ranking my nails slowly and softly down his chest. He didn’t move but I could feel his muscles tense up underneath my hand. When I got to his bellybutton, I lightly followed the dusky tail of hair down to his waistband before bringing my hand back up to his chest. I rested my palm on his left pectoral, once more slowly drawing my nails down. I stopped at his nipple this time, encircling it with the tip of nail before flicking the tip with my finger.

He groaned and I could feel more heat pooling in my lower belly. Lowing my head, I brought my lips to his nipple, lightly kissing it. The barely-there, feather-light kisses seemed to be killing him, but they only excited me more.

“Please, just touch me Sara.” He gasped.

Music to my ears. I thought, knowing I had won.

Dante` suddenly gripped the sides of my head, yanking it up and to the side. I felt the euphoria of his bite, the intense gulping pulls on my throat, and started to moan.

“I need you too!” I managed to gasp through the pleasure.

I abruptly found his wrist in front of my mouth, and, without any finesse, I bit down hard. The sudden explosion of glorious flavor that was rich, delicious and all Dante` filled my mouth, raining down on my taste buds, and I moaned again in bliss.

Now I’ve tasted heaven. I thought to myself.

“Holy shit! What the hell are you doing?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun duuun.. CLIFF HANGER!!! So, tell me: what do you think will happen? Who is shouting and what happened?