Are You Sure This Is My Life We Are Talking About?

Chapter 19

Sara stared, eyes dazed, at the ceiling. That was better than using her favorite vibrator.

"Are you still alright, doll?" Dante` asked, licking the bloody fang marks from Sara's neck.

"Hmmm.. better than alright, that was seriously amazing. I'm trying really hard to not think about all the practice you must have had to be this good." Sara said, a slow grin stealing her face.

The look that overtook Dante` made Sara laugh out loud. A real laugh. He looked so damn proud of himself.

Sara rolled to her side so she could wrap her arms around his middle, hugging him to her. The movement caused friction and she could feel her still tender tissues. A small moan escaped her.

Hearing her noise, Dante` asked again if she was alright. "I didn't hurt you, did I? I know I was not overly gentle, and I apologize, I just could not help myself. You drive me crazy."

"Dante`, honey," Sara said, pausing to make sure he had his full attention. "You did not hurt me. And, honestly, I like it a bit rougher than that sweet-as-honey stuff. Okay? It was amazing. I swear, I can still feel your cock stretching me. And, oh gods, the pressure was better than I have ever experienced--"

"Experienced?" He growled.

"Yeah," Sara said slowly, not comprehending. "Oh, oh, oh. Not like that! By myself. With my toys. You know?"

"Oh." Dante's face turned a light shade of pink. He was getting better. Not turning red at every other moment any longer, but still getting slightly embarrassed. "You mean you masturbate?"

"Yeah. Doesn't everyone?"

Dante` turned a darker shade of pink. This one bordering on red.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. The body needs release. That's all."

"I know. I was just thinking that I would like to watch you."

"Voyeur," Sara said, grinning naughtily. "Then watch this."

Sara grabbed her breast and tilted it up as she dropped her chin to her chest. Flicking her tongue out, she licked her stiff nipple. Hearing Dante` groan, she took it a step further, sucking her own nipple into the wet hollows of her mouth. She felt the electric pin pricks racing to her even wetter pussy. Damn, that felt good. Sara needed more.

Letting go of her breast, Sara reached down to touch where she needed it most. Dipping her fingers into her wet channel, she gathered her juices on her fingertips, then circled around her aching clit. A gasp escaped her raw throat, raw from her earlier screaming.

"This is a great show. Should I get the camera?" came a male voice.

Sara's hand stilled. That was not Dante's voice.