Are You Sure This Is My Life We Are Talking About?

chapter 8

“I’m beautiful” Sara said out loud. she studied her reflection. Never before had her skin been more perfect. It astounded her. The blemishes were gone, her pores had shrunk, her skin was one solid creamy-pale piece of perfection.

She smiled and noticed her k9’s being a bit longer and sharper looking. Sara's teeth had always been naturally strait and white, but they had never been perfect, a few overlapping, mostly unnoticeable, except to her. That was gone now too. Her green eyes looked electric, like they were burning from the inside out. It was eerie, but beautiful all the same.

Her face had even lost a bit of it’s roundness, making her look older and more mature. Her lips were red and swollen from Dante’s kisses, but even that seemed to amplify Sara's perfection.

“You were always beautiful,” Dante` whispered behind her. It was then she was aware of his presence. Sara hadn’t realized he had followed her into the bathroom, being too busy accessing her new looks. His hands snaked around her hips, his palms gently squeezing them before releasing to move on to her breasts. “A prefect handful,” he whispered into Sara's neck, kissing her there.

Sara moaned slightly, letting her head fall back to rest on Dante's bare shoulder. She hadn’t realized she was only wearing a thong, too busy studying her own face, until Dante` decided to make use of her non-clothing. His fingers gently toyed with her puckered nipples, excited for his attention. Sara gasped when I felt his erection nudging at her backside. He snickered lightly and ground himself into her. Sara let her hand go behind her back to play with him as well, fingering his head with a feather-light caress.

He groaned, bucking into her caress in a wordless attempt to let Sara know he needed more. She laughed softly, thinking it was his turn to be tormented, and turned around to face him. Sara lowered her head to his nipple, sucking lightly, while she let one hand explore his well-muscled back side. His left hand flew up to hold her head in place while his right shot down to his crotch. Sara brought his hand back up, letting him know he was her's to play with this time. Dante` whined, but complied all the same.

Sara's hand trailed feather-light caress down Dante's chest, her nails sometimes gently scratching, giving him the chills. Her mouth left his nipple, going to suck on his collarbone while her hand continued south. She continued her assault of tender caress to his thighs and near his hard aching cock, purposely avoiding to drive him crazy. He kept moving his hips, trying to get Sara's hand to brush him, but she continued to avoid his aching cock.

“Please Sara!” He gasped.

“I feel kind of weird,” She whispered. The sensation suddenly plaguing her.

“You probably need to feed some more,” He groaned, absentmindedly.

A smile slowly stretched Sara's lips, a delicious idea forming in her head.

Sara moved Dante` so that their positions were reversed, his back to the sink, then kneeled before him, putting her mouth level with his gloriously thick shaft. Sara could feel her teeth lengthening. They throbbed with anticipation of what was to come, as did Dante’s swollen member. Sara glanced up at him, seeing him watching her, wanting to see the act. She grinned.

He’s such a guy. Sara thought to herself.

One look at his face and it was clear he was a guy about to go to heaven. Sara lowered her mouth and bit, loving the flavors that exploded onto her tongue. The sweet, yet slightly metallic flavor of blood, nectar to the gods, mixed with Dante’s own special flavor, all heat and male.

They groaned in sync, their reasons different, but as enjoyable as the other. Sara sucked greedily, taking all she could. When the need died down, she pulled away slowly, retracting her teeth, falling back to sit on her butt and look up at Dante` through her pleasure-filled gaze. He looked down at her, the same look of pure satisfaction in his eyes, and reached out a hand to help her up.

Sara gladly took what was offered a second time. Dante` pulled her to her feet, his arms wrapping around her body, then softly picking her up. He carried Sara back into her bedroom, tenderly laying her on the bed, then went to pick up his discarded boxers. Sara watched as he put them on then found her shirt on the floor and handed it to her. Sara put it on with some effort, feeling strangely weak all of a sudden. Dante` closed the door to her room then came to lay down beside her , pulling her into his body to snuggle.

“After we sleep for a couple hours we’ll be back to normal. The whole experience is amplified with the mate concept and takes some getting use to, or so I‘m told,” he mumbled in Sara's ear.

“Ok,” She yawned.
She was thinking about where they were going to go from here, that sex isn’t what a relationship should be based on, not that they had sex yet, but all the same it shouldn’t be, when she drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's kind of short, sorry..
Will update again as soon as possible.

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!