When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun...

Friday Night

It was a Friday Night and I was waiting in line to get my phone signed, as I was standing in line I notice that I was up next.
" Hey, so whats your name?" The most beautiful man in the world asked me, Ryan Ross.
" UH oh, umm my name is Kaila." I studered out.
" Pretty name,...so where are you from?"
"UH oh, New York." I was distracted to the fact he complented me, I couldnt spit it out right away.
"Wow thats pretty far away, Im really glad you could make it." he seemed like he wanted to talk more but I couldnt tell at the moment.
"Ha yeah, very extreamly long trip." I said exhastedly.
"So who'd you come with here." he asked. I guessed he did wanna talk.
"Uh oh I actully came alone, spring break from where I go to school at, and its my last year for spring break in high school so I decided to do something I wanted to do for a long time."
"Oh, I see, so your a senior? Am I correct?So how old are you? He qustioned.
"Yep, Im a senior, and I'm 19, turning 20 in June, 30th to be exact.
"Hmm cool, cool." I couldn't help but notice he kept on looking deeply into my eyes, and embassly I had chills going down my spin everytime.
"Ha yeah, I think I should get my stuff signed soon, I think people are getting annoied." I hinted,
"Oh, uh ya I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, uh so what do you want signed." I was distracted to how calming his voice was.
"....Oh umm....( I couldnt think strait.) uh oh my phone,( I searched around in my purse for it) Oh shit. (everything fell out of my purse).
" OH let me help you there." He added.
"Thanks" I said sweetly.
"Oww." I said laughing. (We bonked heads.)
"Oh my, Im so sorry did I hurt you, I am so sorry. (he grabbed my hand and helped me up, I quickly covered up my wrists, before he could see them..I think he had noticed.)
"Oh ya I'm fine totally, back umm heres my phone. ( hands my phone to him).
"Okay, just my name or..? He seemed distracted about my wrists.
" Yeah, whatever you wanna right on it." I stated.
"Mkay." ( He signs my phone and he gives it back to me, its said "R R, When the moon fell in love with the sun..."
"Oh thanks, umm so I'll see you around..?"
"Oh you have to go,...umm yeah I guess I'll see you around than..." His tone in his voice sounded depressed and sad.
"Umm yeah I have to find my car it's parked somewhere, oh great it's dark too, oh well I have my phone light, but yeah, It was great meeting you, it was really nice chatting, but see ya later Ryan."
"Oh okay, well if you know, you ever wan----." I couldnt hear anymore, cause some bitch pushed me out of the way, whatever. ( so I walked to my car.)
It tooked me like an hour tring to find my car in the dark, and what came worse what it started to rain. Haha great now its raining. I was drenched and my hair was dripping wet. Luckly I found my car, I opend the door and got in. Shit. I left all the lights on. Oh my god I hope my car dosen't die on me. Luckly it was working. As I was driving, I didnt know where I was going long dark dirt road, thats all I could see ahead of me, slowly my car started slowing down. " Are you kidding me!!" I yelled, talking to myself. Yup my battery died. I need a jumper cable urhg! I opened my car door and got out it was still raining, maybe even harder than before, it was around 11:00pm when a car finally drove by, I waved my hands in the air saying "please stop please" the car pulled over "yes" i said to myself. The window rolled down.
" Do you need help ma'me?'
" Yeah my car it broke down and...( I looked into the window and it was Ryan)...Ryan? is that you?"
"Yeah, yeah it is, umm come in your soked."
" Umm okay."
He opened the door from inside.
"Wow you look so cold, here." He put this brown mysterious hat that he always wears on me.
"Ha thanks, so how does it look. I posed pushing my lips out in the kissing way.
"Beautiful....uh I mean umm yeah, that is what I mean actullty." He said struggleing.
"..Oh thanks..." I was thinking to myself, oh my jesus does Ryan Ross have feelings for me, some stupid girl he met at the signing..?
"Yeah...So do you need somewhere to stay?" he asked me.
"Umm actully...uh I umm...my car?" I tried to lie but couldnt think of something in time.
"Oh you know you can stay with me and I can drive you back to get your car in the morning to jump your car."
"I really would'nt wanna cause you any trou-." I couldnt finsh my sentence cause he cut me off.
"No really I would love to have you,.. I hope that didnt freak you out.." He seems to feel akward.
" Oh no really it didnt freak me out really, but ya I guess, but let me grab my stuff."
" Ok, here let me help you."
He gets out of his car and opens the door.
"What a gentalmen"
, "Why thank you." He bowed.
We walk over to me car and I grab the keys and my purse, and he already had my suitcase out and in his car."
"Wow, your really fast."
"Yeah people have told me that before."
"Yeah I belive that." I anwserd back
We drove to where he was staying at, and it was huge, has we walked in we both at on the couch.
" SO here we are..." I think he was hinting something. He moved closer to me. My hand touch his, I notice we were both wearing arm warmers but down to our hands. Except mine were black and his were whitish color.
He leaned closer and pushed me so I was lying down on the couch he leaned on me and kissed me on my neck, and slowly moved up to my lips, and kiss them ever so lightly.
"Is this alright?" He asked.
".Yeah.." I said quitely.
"Good."
He started leaning on me again but this time, he gentaly grab my head and passiontaly kissed my forhead and he picked me up sat on the couch, hold me in so I couldnt escape from his arms, which I didnt want to anyways, he gentaly and slowly took his hand and pushed peices of hair from my face away. And thats how I fell asleep that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay So it might suck but I was bored sorry to waste your valuable time .