When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun...

Wear Me Like A Locket Around Your Throat, I'll Weight You Down And Watch You Choke.

The Next Morning-
Beep Beep BEEP

"Uh shut up,..fricken alram clock" It was morning yes, I got to see ryan today!
"Brendon get up!" I screamed to his room.
'"10 more minutes" he mumbled
"Hell no, get up!" I tooka glass of water and threw it on him.
"..I'm awake now! I could tell he was annoied.
I went to Ryan room, got dressed and ready, and went down stairs.
"So you threw a glasss of water on Brendon did you?"
I didn't no who it was at first, but I knew I reconized the voice, I look around the stairs and..
"Your Pete Wentz!" I said surprized.
'Who were you expecting the Easter Bunny?"
"Not exactly, but it's not everyday that you wake up to Pete Wentz in your boyfriends house."
"And not everyday you wake up to a glass of water on you either" Brendon said, Me and Pete both laughed.
"YEah, Brendon dont complain. Pete said.
"So your the girl, that Ryan nearly died for." He said trying to lighten the day it didn't help at all.
"yeah...I guess." I said akwardly.
"..Oh shit I'm sorry, my ways to try to make something better sucks."
"No, big."
"okay." Pete said.
"So everyon ready to go?" Brendon qustioned.
"Yep" me and pete said.

Brendons POV

One I woke up to water pour on me.
Two, I was also suprised to see Pete on my couch.

Kailas POV

We got to the hospitak and I nearly ran to Ryans room

"Hey you." He said to me, it felt so good to hear his voice again.
"Hey you!" I said back as I kissed him on the cheek.
"I think you missed." He grabbed my head and kissed me on the lips, it felt like forever, since the last time we kissed.
"So how are you?" I asked.
"I'm good I'm good, I just hate the food here, I can't even order Taco Bell, it sucks." I laughed a little
"You know how to make me smile don't you?" I smiled.
"I guess so."

Pete came in.

Hey Pete, why are you here? Ryan asked comfused.
I just needed to check up on you bro. He said as cool as he could be.He's such a stud.
"Oh, I see...so wheres Brendon? Ry asked.
"Out in the lounge." Pete anwsered. "Hey Kaila could you let me and Ryan talk for a sec?"
"Sure, Pete." And I walked to the lounge.
"Hey Brendon."
"Hey, he good?"
"Yeah, Pete and him are talking right now."
"Hmm, I wonder what about.
"yeah me to." I added.

Pete's POV

When we got to the hospital Kaila ran to Ryans room, and me and Brendon sat in the waiting room we figured she and him needed the time alone.

So, Brendon" I said, serous.
"Yeah man?"
"You know you can't have her, dont you?"
"Yeah, but why do you care?"
"Because, he's Ry's girl." I said strickly.
"...Yeah I know she's Rys girl." Brendon said, trying to mock me.
"Dude, don't fucl things up."
"Who says I'm going to? Huh, I mean, it could have been payback for when he took mine, and then cheated on her, huh I mean what about that time, I guess that didn't matter hey?"
"You would'nt-" Brendon interruped me.
"Of course I wouldn't cheat on her, if she was mine-"
"Brendon, thats enough! Im talking to Ryan."
I got up and went to his room.

Brendon's POV

My convo with Pete was pretty intense, but I meant what I said.

Pete's POV

Hey Ryan, we need to talk" I said once Kaila was down the hall way.
Yeah?" Ryan asked confused, though it seemed like he sw it coming.

"I think Bren, has feelings for your girl. Kaila.I think he wants payback, keep Kaila close if you love her. And God Damnit you better Ryan, cause I swear if your just using her like the rest, your not going to be in this hospital, your gonna be in the graveyard."

"Pete,I love Kaila, and I sure has hell not going to let her go,..especially with Brendon.'

"Alright." Was all I said I was furous with the both of them, Ryan and Brendon, all I could think was, Poor girl. ...Poor,..poor girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay if I dont get at least one comment from my viewers, then this is the last chapter, although I wanna write more, but I cant afford to with school and homework, so tell me if you want more.