When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun...

You Come Along Me Cause I Love Your Face

I heard the door open, and I quickly threw the phone on the couch where it was.
"Thanks!" I said as I got my chapstick out.
"No problem." And his phone rang he got another text. I couldnt stop thinking about his text..
"It's frozen!.." I said examining and staring at my chapstick. He laughed. Except I wasnt sure what he was laughing at the chapstick or his text..
"If you really need chapstick that bad I have some."
"No I'll be fine....I guess" I joked. He gave me a demonish smile, and laughed. I think the look on my face showed him I was scared.
"Sorry I scared you, but the look on your face was pretty priceless." He laughed.
"Yeah I know, I get scared easily,..I shouldnt have told you that."
"..Well...just wait." He joked.
"Oh whatever." I slapped him.
'Once again that hurt. I laughed.
"Of course it did. There was a slight pause. I kept thinking About there conversation, and I was right I did feel guilty but I couldnt help but ask.

Brendon POV

I came back in from outside, it was cold. And sat at the end of the couch where I was and handed her, her purse,she looked kinda startled wonder why? She thanked me than I got a text.
P: Well that's what Brendon does best, be stupid. Take it easy bud, I'm coming down tomorrow to see how he's doing.
B: Yep! :P Well I talk to you tomorrow Pete.
I laughed.

"It's frozen!.." She said, it looked like she was studying the thing.
"If you really need chapstick that bad I have some." I told her.
"No I'll be fine....I guess" she joked. I gave her my demonish smile, and laughed.Whenever I gave someone that look it scared them, and I could tell she was scared.
"Sorry I scared you, but the look on your face was pretty priceless." I apoligized and laughed.
"Yeah I know, I get scared easily,..I shouldnt have told you get."
"..Well...just wait." I joked, trying to confuse her, even though I was the confused one.
"Oh whatever." and she slapped me again.
'Once again that hurt." I tried to make her laugh, It worked.

"So what did Pete have to say." She asked I think she just wanted to start a convo.

"Oh just to see how Ry, was doing, and that hes coming down for a bit tomorrow to see him."

"...wait so I might be able to meet Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the III...?" she asked quickly.
"Oh no, not a fan girl, but yes, of course you'll meet him." I said joking about the fan girl part, I knew she wasnt like that.

She screamed quietly, and my eyes got wide, maybe she was a little too excited.

"Don't worry I'm just excited that I'll actully get to meet him, I mean hes like my role model, dont worry I wont go all fan girl on him, and scare him out of the town, belive me.

"Okay, I trust you, I mean I would be pretty excited too, I mean I was excited too, when I got signed by him. I confessed.

"Yeah.I think anyone would be excited when their band got signed."
"Yeah,true."

Kaila's POV.

I looked at the clock, it was 11:00.
"Wow its getting pretty late."
"Yeah"
"I think I'm gonna go to bed so I can get up early, so I can see Ryan sooner.
"Okay, night.
I walked to the stairs it was pitch black, and that was one thing I was scared of. The dark.
"I chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!"
No." I sang, whenever I'm scared I see songs from my favorite bands.
"Why are you singing?"
"Umm....well....uh..I'm kinda sorta.-"
"Scared of the dark?" He guessed.
"Uh,..yeah."
He got up and came towards me.
"Do you want me to guide you up the stairs and into Ryan's room." He asked.
I smiled. "Pretty please?
He bowed and put his hand out.
"Hand miss." He said in his best British accent. And I laid my hand gently in his. And guilded me up the stairs walking backwards, I could of have sworn he would fall backwards. As we got to Ryans room, he didnt let go of my hand I kinda had to tug my hand back before he could let go.
"Night Brendon."
"Good night, Kaila.

Brendons POV
"Wow its getting pretty late." She said, with her eyebrows raised I think she was suprised for how long we talked for.
"Yeah"
"I think I'm gonna go to bed so I can get up early, so I can see Ryan sooner. I almost forgot about Ryan until she mentioned his name.
"Okay, night.
She walked to the stairs I was just listening to her footsteps, and they stopped.
"I chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!"
No." I heard her sing, I was thinking to myself, why the hell is she singing?
"Why are you singing?"
"Umm....well....uh..I'm kinda sorta.-" I knew she was scared after all she did tell me she was easily scared.
"Scared of the dark?" I guessed.
"Uh,..yeah."
I got up and walked towards her.
"Do you want me to guide you up the stairs and into Ryan's room." I asked.
She smiled. "Pretty please? It sounded so cute coming from her.
To make matters better I decided to make her laugh. I bowed and put my hand out.
"Hand miss." I said in my best British accent.
And she laid my hand gently in mine. I felt so right holding her hand up the stairs, I decided to walk backwards so I could look at her on last time before morning. I didnt even relized we were at Ryans room until she tugged on her hand to let go, I really didnt want to let go but I did.
"Night Brendon."
"Good night, Kaila"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, So this might be a bit boring but COmments please!!??