Harder Than You Know

We are going on tour with who?

Nightmares POV

I woke up with the hangover from hell. Vengeance is to damn happy in the morning. “Nightmare! Get up! Get up! Patrick wants to talk to you.” I threw my pillow at her. “Why does he want to talk to me? It’s only 8am. He knows better than to call this fucking early!” She jumped on my bed. “Get up! Talk to Patrick. It’s really important. Managers who call early only want to yell at you or give you some kind of news! GET UP!!!” “Damn it! Vengeance! I hate you in the morning. You and Angel are too happy!” I groaned and reached for the phone. I picked the phone up and shouted into the mouthpiece “What the fuck is so important that you wake me up at 8 in the fucking morning? I know the house is not on fucking fire!” Patrick laughed into the phone “Who’s your daddy girl?” For a manager he can be a pain in the ass. “Don’t start your fucking happy shit with me. Get to the point. My head hurts.” “Come on Nightmare you are going to love the shit out of me. How would you girls like to open for Escape The Fate?” I forgot all about my hangover. I sat up and shouted “Patrick don’t even fuck with me! You are shitting me right?” I was out of bed and looking out the window. Vengeance was bouncing at my side. I pushed her down into the chair. “Nightmare, would I do that to you? Seriously Nightmare, Craig Mabbitt and Max Green requested Dysfunctional Family. I couldn’t believe it either. Get up get dressed and move your pretty little asses down here to sign the papers and meet the band.” “Oh fuck yes. I do love you Patty Cakes!” He groaned into the phone “I wish Vengeance never would have started that name.” I laughed and hung up the phone.
Vengeance just about knocked me over. “What did he say? Spill grumpy Bitch!” I glared at her. “Now I think I’ll keep it to myself.” “Come on Nightmare, I’m fucking dying here.” I sighed, “Fine but no fucking bouncing. Patrick has us as an opening act for……” “Tell me! Come on don’t be a bitch.” Angel and Lil Miss Sunshine came in. “Who is calling who a bitch?” Sunshine smirked. “Nightmare has news and won’t spill.” Vengeance pouted. “Fine, we are opening for Escape The Fate.” I smiled. Angel plopped down on my bed “Don’t fucking lie to us Nightmare. They are fucking huge!” Vengeance and Sunshine just stood there with their mouths hanging open. “I am not shitting you. Patrick said that Craig and Max requested us. Can you fucking believe it? Hurry and get dressed bitches!”
I dressed in my black leather low cut pants and a bright red My Chem Tee. I brushed my teeth and did a quick spike to the back of my hair and straightened the bangs. I went to the living area and Vengeance was dressed in low cut red skinny jeans with a black Cinema Bizarre Tee. Sunshine was wearing lime green skinny jeans with a green Green Day tee. Angel was dressed in light blue skinny jeans with a black A7X tee. We all loaded up in my Dark Blue Convertible Mustang. We had the top down and Angel bitched about her hair. We walked into Patrick’s office and there sat Craig, Max, Robert, and Brian.

Vengeance’s POV

When we walked in I thought I would die and be happy about it. I was having a hard time believing Nightmare. If it hadn’t been for her hangover and the smile on her face I would have thought she was just fucking with us. Nightmare nudged me “Breathe idiot.” I smiled at her “Easy for you to say.” Patrick stood up “How much do you girls love me now?” I laughed and opened my arms wide “I love you this much Patty Cakes.” Nightmare laughed her ass off. “I thought I told you girls not to call me that.” I walked up and hugged him. “You know we love you.” He cleared his throat, “Girls these guys know who you are and I know you know them so we will skip the introductions.” I saw Max smile at me. OH FUCK NO! The hottie smiled at me!!!! I totally zoned out. One look at him and my mind was so gone. Nightmare snapped her fingers in my face “Earth to Vengeance! Sign the fucking paper.” “Oh Uhm, sure. Give me a pen.” Nightmare laughed at me. “What is that thing in your hand? Uhm, could it be a fucking pen?” I looked at my hand “Oh shit. I forgot I had that.” Max laughed at me. I blushed. Damn it! Why do I have to act like a complete dumb ass in front of him? Everyone was shaking hands and Nightmare invited them to come to our house. Oh yeah! Max Green in my house. SHIT! The fucking posters. That would suck.
When Nightmare pulled into the driveway I dove out of the car only to land on my ass. Nightmare laughed and said “What the hell? Vengeance you need to wait for the car to stop first.” Max and Craig were rolling their eyes and laughing. Normally I would have something smartass to say. Right now I had to hide the Max Green posters in my room. When I came out from my room Nightmare was making drinks. Max was having a war with Sunshine on the play station. Max won. “Who’s my next victim?” Nightmare laughed and pushed me forward. “Vengeance will play you. She sucks too.” Little did Max know Nightmare was messing with him. We are all really great gamers. We played Halo, “Come on cookie boy. You are not going to let a girl kick your ass are you?” I was so far ahead of him I could go and get another beer and still beat him. “Haha! I kicked your butt!” I was acting like the champ. Max just sat there with his mouth hanging open. “Damn! Dudes, I just got beat by a girl.” Craig laughed at him “Dude, she didn’t just beat you, she buried your ass!” Max looked like he was in shock. I looked at him and laughed, “Dude, Nightmare and I play all the time. We get bored easy.”He looked at me, “I can’t believe you beat me. I kick everyone’s ass in this game.” He slid a little closer to me. He smelled so good. Nightmare and Craig were in the kitchen doing shots and talking about our arrangements for the tour. Sunshine and Angel had Brian and Robert out back by the pool.
Max looked at me. “Why were you in such a hurry to get into the house? Don’t tell me you girls are messy.” I looked at him and stuttered “Dude…you couldn’t see the floor in my room.” Max smirked “Oh, you going to take me to your room?” I put my foot in my mouth on that one. “Uhm, no biggie. It’s just a room.”He followed me to my room and started looking around. My room has black walls with neon paint spatters all over. “Cool room.” Then I noticed. You could tell where I ripped the posters down. He was looking at the torn paper too. “Hey, what did you have hanging here? Was it a poster of me?” I tried really hard not to blush. “No! It was a Cinema Bizarre poster, thank you very much.” I wasn’t lying too much. I did have one on my door until Nightmare ripped it off my door. She hates them because she is a total Tokio Hotel fan. Max plopped down on my bed “Come sit by me. I promise I won’t bite too hard.” I was totally freaking out. We sat and talked about the tour. When the guys left they told us to get packed. The bus would be here really early. Like 5am. Nightmare bitched her ass off. “Are you kidding me? You really don’t want to see me at that time. I’m an even bigger bitch then.” I laughed with the other girls we all said in unison “No kidding! Amen to that.” Nightmare threw and empty can at me. “Why did you hit me? They said it too.” I whined. Nightmare laughed “Bitch, you were closer. Besides you don’t want me to tell them why you ran in do you?” I glared at her “Shut it Nightmare!” She laughed and headed to her room. That night we all packed and we all begged Nightmare to stay awake. “Come on Nightmare, you can sleep on the bus. If you sleep now we will never get you up.” She finally agreed and we had play station wars.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think. First chapters are alway a little boring. Please comment. I love feedback.