Harder Than You Know

Separtation Anxiety

Vengeance POV

I told Craig the entire story of Nightmare and Gerard. I did assure him that Nightmare no longer loved Gee. Every time she saw him it just became fresh pain. Craig and I decided to write a song together. He was so cute. He wanted to write a song for Nightmare. I really think that someday these two are going to be the next rock royalty. We started to write like crazy. All of us girls play guitar and piano so we were working hard. I knew that Max would keep Nightmare busy for a long time.
We came up with a great song. I know Nightmare will love it. I was sitting on my bunk with the lyrics running thru my head when Nightmare came in. I jumped up “Nightmare. Do you like Craig?” She looked at me “Duh! I like them all. They really are cool dudes.” I sighed “No dumbshit! I mean like a boyfriend. I think he’s totally hot! And he’s so into you it isn’t even funny.” Holy Hell! Nightmare blushed! “Uhm, yeah. I do. So help me fucking God you open your mouth and I will fucking kill you on the fucking spot! You know my record with musicians. Not good.” I squealed and Max and Craig came running in. Max yelled “What’s wrong?” I jumped on his back “Nothing! Everything is great! The world is spinning perfectly!!!” I have never been this happy. Max set me down and pulled me into his arms. He smiled and said “Not yet but it will be.” His lips caught mine. I melted. OMFG! Did Max Green just kiss me??? I am so not ok. Nightmare laughed when the boys left the room. “Earth to Vengeance? Are you ok?” I stumbled backwards “NO! Did Max Green just kiss me??” Nightmare laughed “Uh, yeah. Did you black out?” I squealed again “Max Fucking Green just kissed me. What does this mean?” Nightmare rolled her eyes. “Ask him. I didn’t kiss you idiot!”
The next day while our bands went out to eat Craig and I stayed behind and practiced the new song. When everyone came back Craig gave them all the music and had them practice with us. Patrick and Chase checked us into a really nice hotel so Nightmare and the other girls went to the pool. Craig and I were ever so proud of ourselves. This was going to be the last song of the night and he would bring me onto stage to sing it with him. Craig wanted to have Nightmare out there with us. When he is pulling her out Max insisted I sing into his mic. I could deal with that. When we got done rehearsing I was ready to go to the hotel and swim with the girls. Max grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. “So…Uhm…Vengeance. Is it ok that I kissed you?” Hell yes! My body was screaming yes! Do it again! “Uhm…yeah….I liked it. But what does this mean Max?” He stood looking at the ground. “Well I was hoping you would be my girlfriend.” I knocked him to the ground. “YES!!! It took you long enough to ask.” He laughed. “So Vengeance. Were those posters of me in your room?” I squeaked “NO!” he laughed “Yes they were and you kiss them goodnight.” I dropped my jaw. “No I kiss Craig!” He spun around “WHAT?” I just laughed. I gave him a quick kiss and headed for the door. “Let’s go swimming with the girls.”
That night we took the van to the venue. SHIT!!! I looked at Max. “What is My Chemical Romance doing here?” Max tightened his grip on me. He nodded at them “Whats up?” Frank glared at Max and Gerard smiled “So Vengeance, long time babe. Where is Nightmare?” I gave him dagger eyes. “Not anywhere you need to be.” Max gave Frank the evil eye. “What are you dudes doing here?” Frank laughed “My wife Jemia likes Dysfunctional Family.” I rolled my eyes. “Whatever dude! Come on Max a Boo, we need to get ready. Oh Gee, I think you will like the end of the concert. It is dedicated to you and Nightmare. Only it means more coming from Craig.”
Nobody told Nightmare that they were here. We jammed and then Escape The Fate went on. At the end of the set Craig made his announcement. “Can I have Vengeance out here please? Nightmare I need you out here too.” If looks could kill Nightmare would have buried my ass. “Nightmare this song is for you and Gerard. But, well it’s how I feel about you too.” Then the music started.
Craig:
You said this could only get better
There's no rush cause we have each other
You said this would last forever
But now I doubt if I was your only lover

Vengeance:
Are we just lost in time?
I wonder if your love's the same
Cause I'm not over you

Both:
Baby, don't talk to me
I'm trying to let go
Not loving you is harder than you know
Cause girl you're driving me so crazy

Vengeance:
How can I miss you if you never would stay?
If you need time I guess I'll go away (I'll go away)
Inside me now there's only heartache and pain
So where's the fire? You've become the rain

Craig:
Are we just lost in time?
I wonder if your love's the same
Cause I'm not over you

Both:
Baby, don't talk to me
I'm trying to let go
Not loving you is harder than you know
Girl you're driving me so crazy

And if you don't want me than
I guess I'll have to go (I guess I'll have to go)
Not loving you is harder than you know
(Yeah)

Vengeance:
So I'll make the call
And I'll leave today
I'm gonna miss you cause I love you baby

And I'll make the call
I'm leaving today
And leaving always drives me crazy

Leaving always drives me crazy

Both:
Baby, don't talk to me
I'm trying to let go
Not loving you is harder than you know
(Yeah)
Vengeance:
Baby, don't talk to me
I'm trying to let go
Not loving you is harder than you know
Cause girl you're driving me so crazy

And if you don't want me than
I guess I'll have to go
Not loving you is harder than you know
Girl You're driving me so crazy
Both:
Baby, don't talk to me
I'm trying to let go
Not loving you is harder than you know
Cause girl you're driving me so crazy..........
Half way thru the song Nightmare saw Gerard in the front row. I saw the hurt look. She pulled it together and looked at Craig who was singing holding her hand in his. When we finished Craig took both her hands in his and got down on his knee’s “Nightmare this song is for you and Gerard, but it is also how I feel about you. Nightmare you are driving me so crazy. Will you be my girl?” Max hand his arms around my waist and we watched very intently. Nightmare finally spoke. “Yes Craig. I’d love to be your girlfriend.” She pulled him back up and laid one on him. I hope it wasn’t just for Gee’s benefit. When I looked down at them I noticed “Where the fuck did they get backstage passes?” Max shrugged. “Babe, they are just as famous as we are. They just have to ask and people throw them whatever the fuck they want.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this song. Craig does have a nice voice. No I don't own any of this. I borrowed it from the internet. I hope you all enjoy. What will Gee do?????? What wil Frank do??? What will Max, Craig, Vengeance, and Nightmare do?? Comments please.