Harder Than You Know

True Feelings

Nightmares POV

Did that just happen to me? I’m Craig’s girlfriend now? He’s damn good looking and so nice it really scares me. What if he acts like Gee. And what the fuck is Gerard doing at our concert. He of all people should know he is not wanted here. Craig was still holding my hand. He looked down at me “Nightmare are you ok? I didn’t put you on the spot did I?” I leaned into him and squeezed his hand “No Craig you didn’t put me on the spot. That was really something. No one has ever done anything like that for me. I just can’t figure out why the hell MCR is here. I mean shit! They have no business being here.” Craig pulled me closer to him “Don’t look now but Gerard is coming our way.” I tensed up. Gerard nodded at Craig “Dude. Whats up?” Craig looked at Gee. “Why are you here?” Gee cleared his throat, “Uhm, I was wondering if I could talk to Nightmare alone for a minute?” Craig looked at me and I nodded. Craig gave me a long hard kiss. The kind that makes your knee’s shake. I slowly let him pull away from me.
I headed to a small room next to our dressing room. “What do you want Gee?” He looked really sad “I miss you Nightmare. I am so confused. When Frank told me you were going to be here I couldn’t stay away. It’s just. Nightmare, I think I fucked up. I really needed to see you. I miss you.” I rolled my eyes at Gerard. “Dude you fucked up twice. With the same person. I don’t give a fuck that you miss me! You fucked us up. Gerard you were my fucking world. I would have died for you. You are a dumb son of a bitch. Now you just make me fucking sick.” I went to storm out of the room. He pulled me back and held me against the cool wall. “Nightmare, I’m trying to tell you I love you.” He crushed his lips to mine. For a minute I responded like I used too. His hands were working their way up my sides. For a minute it felt so right to be with Gerard. I came to my senses “Get the Fuck off me Bitch! We are done Gee. YOU did this. YOU need to live with it. Go home to your wife.” I turned and ran out of the room. I was sitting on one of the speakers crying my eyes out when Craig came up behind me. “Nightmare, are you alright. Did he hurt you?” Craig sat next to me wrapping his arms around my waist. “Craig, he fucking kissed me. Why is he doing this? We are over. So fucking over. I have you. This is where I want to be.” Craig looked a little hurt. Then he leaned his head down to rest on top of my head. “Nightmare are you sure that I’m the one you want? I mean…..” I cut him off. “Craig. I just said I wanted to be with you in front of sixteen thousand people. I don’t want to have anything to do with Gerard.” I pushed his face up and kissed him gently. “Craig you do realize I’m a broken fucking mess right? I mean if you want to change your mind I will understand. Just tell me first.” He laughed. “Nightmare you are one twisted girl. Max and I wanted to meet you and Vengeance for a really long time now. I’ve liked you from a distance for a year now.” I laughed at him “Dude, you are a glutton for punishment. But, you are so fucking sexy. I can’t believe you sang a song with no screaming for me.” We made our way back to the others. I walked in and Max was pacing. I looked at the girls “Where the fuck is Vengeance?” Max looked at me “She left with the little shrimp douche bag! I mean what the hell did she ever see in him?” I just laughed. “Trust me Max you have nothing to worry about. She has had it bad for you for years! YOU are the one she wants. She started dating Frankie when they were still really young.” Max looked a little more relived.

Vengeance POV

I almost shit when I saw MCR. Then when I saw the backstage passes. This has a recipe for disaster. Hey I need to write this into a song. Craig looked so sad when he came in without Nightmare. I went over to him “Where is Nightmare?” Craig looked away “She is talking to Gerard fucking Way. I don’t like this Vengeance.” I nodded “its ok Craig she won’t fall for his shit again. Trust me, she almost died over him and she won’t do it again.” Max came and carried me over to the couch and sat me in his lap. That is when I noticed Frank. Max is a really possessive dude. I like it though. Frank walked up to us. Max was giving me love bites. Frank asked “hey can I steal her from you for a minute. I promise to bring her right back.” I nodded to Max and walked with Frank to the green room. “What do you want Frankie?” He looked at his shoes. “Uhm, I wanted you to know that Jemia and I are having some problems.” I laughed “So why should I care?” He looked shocked “Because you were my first. I miss you.” I sighed “We both messed up Frank and I won’t do it again.” He thought I meant that I wanted him back. He reached for me and I ducked away “Dude! NO! Stop! What the fuck are you thinking?” He had tears in his eyes “Vengeance I thought that well…..I thought you wanted me back.” I sighed part of me did want him back while the smarter side of me said to run back to Max. “Frank I’ll always love you but I’m happy with Max now. If you ever need a friend to talk to you know my number. Friends only.” He nodded and walked me back to Max. I ran over and jumped into Max’s lap. “Miss me much?” He bit me and said “Mine! All Mine!” I laughed “What am I a trophy?” He nibbled on my shoulder “No babe you are my sexy trophy.” I looked at my boyfriend “Max stop it now or I will rape you right here.” He smiled “babe, it’s not rape if I’m willing. I am so willing.” I laughed and he said “It’s not fucking funny. I’m serious. Let’s go to the bus.” I pushed him away. “Eww! Cooties!” I jumped over to Angel’s lap.
Nightmare came and grabbed my hand “Chill Max and Cheese! I’m taking her to the bus. We are going to talk shit about you and Craig.” She dragged me with my feet barely touching the ground. I yelled “Slow up Nightmare.” Once on the bus Nightmare told me about Gerard kissing her. “Vengeance I tell you it felt so fucking right it scared the hell out of me. Then I thought about Craig. Hell he scares me more. I could fall hard for him. I just don’t want to get hurt again.” I looked at my friend. “Craig is a so much better guy. He really cares for you Nightmare. I know you will always love Gerard but, I didn’t want to tell you this. Lyn-z is Prego. He thinks it’s his but, you know how that goes.” Nightmare looked at me. “Now I get it. He is scared and wants me for the safety. Vengeance I know it’s his. She won’t fuck up with him again.” Nightmare looked crushed. There is something that nobody but me and Nightmare know about her relationship with Gerard. That day that she fought with Lyn-z Nightmare was a month and a half pregnant with Gerard’s baby. She had only found out the day before and she lost the baby when they fought. She never told Gerard and I never told a soul. I guess you could say Gerard really broke her in a bad way.
I was still thinking about the baby when my cell phone started vibrating across the table. I check to see who it was. “MIKEY!!!!!!! Oh my God! Dude, how is my bestest buddy ever?” He laughed at me. Mikey is my best friend in the entire world. I still kinda feel guilty though. I cheated on Frankie with Mikey. Frank cheated on me with Jemia and so we ended it. Mikey and I stayed friends. “Vengeance, Frank and Gee just got here from the concert and Gee is totally wasted! Frank can’t talk or walk straight. What do I do? Lyn-z and Jemia are going to fucking freak out. They think they were in the studio tonight.” I sighed “I’ll be right there.” Mikey thanked me and asked if I would bring Nightmare with me. I said I would do my best.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha! This is getting out of hand. Comments please.