Status: Currently On Hiatus Until Furhter Notice .

Green Is The Colour Of Jealousy

Since When Do You Have Ink?

"Hi, I'm Frank" Frank said, introducing himself.

"Hi, I'm Breanna" Bre replied. Smiling.

"Shit Bre, I've missed you so much!" I said, giving her another hug. Bre returned the hug, and then pulled away; taking a good look at me.

"Same here, Charlie. It's been what, six years?" Bre looked at me. I nodded, letting a tear fall from my eye. "Don't cry hun! I'm not going anywhere, ever again!" Bre soothed, pulling me into a hug.

"You better not, otherwise I might have to hunt you down!" I replied, getting a laugh out of Frank.

"What?" I asked, looking at him. Frank just smiled and shook his head. I punched him playfully in the arm, and went and gave him a hug. Frank hugged me back, wiping away the tear from my cheek.

"Where have you been Bre?" I asked looking at my best friend.

"Oh, I was in New York, that was shit. Nothing like here. I missed home" Bre answered.

I looked over at Bre, she changed a lot in the six years she has been gone. Her hair was shorter, but layered; and she definitely grew up a lot more. But deep down, she really was the Breanna I knew. The person who dressed like me, acted like me; who was practically my sister.

"Never leave me again" I stated. Looking Bre directly in the eye. She just nodded.

"I don't plan on it sweetie" Bre added.

I decided that I wanted to sit down, all of this commotion with Bre coming back; and my feelings that were mixed with Frank were making me dizzy.

"Frankie, I need to sit" I mumbled looking him in the eye. Frank nodded and grabbed my hand, leading me over to the bench.

"BRE!" I yelled, from the bench. Calling her over to sit. I winced after I yelled, and my hand flew to my side; where the pain was.

"Charlie, are you okay?" Frank asked, looking at my hand placed on my side. I nodded, and Frank dropped the subject as Bre walked over. I removed my hand as she sat next to me.

"So Charlie, my darling. What has changed around here?" Bre asked looking around the courtyard.

"Well a lot of things have changed Bre, you have been gone six years" I replied, looking around the courtyard as well.

"Yes, I can see that" She laughed looking at me. "I see you have grown up a bit" Bre added, looking me up and down.

"Yeah, I guess I have a bit" I sighed, the pain in my side was really starting to bug me.

"Well for one, since when do you have ink?" Bre asked, examining my forearm. I didn't dare tell her about the other two I have.

"Um, I got that about seven months ago. My little brother Nate is five now." I smiled, looking down at the tattoo.

"I like it" Frank whispered in my ear, sending those all to familiar shivers down my spine. I looked up at him to see his eyes on me. I smiled and rested my head against his shoulder. The pain was slowly subsiding, as I let out a deep breath. Frank caught the pain in my breathing and looked at me, I just nodded and he spoke up. "I'm going to go to the lockers, did you want to join us Bre?" Frank asked, standing and helping me up.

"Nah, I have to go and organize all this re-enrollment shit" Bre answered. "I'll meet you guys later" Bre said, getting up and heading over to the office.

"She seems nice" Frank said, helping me walk towards the corridor.

"Yeah, that's Bre, just don't get on the wrong side of her" I laughed. I shouldn't have done that, that hurt like a bitch. I let out a breath again, and Frank pulled me into his side.

"Charlie, tell me what's wrong" Frank asked, as we headed over to a seat; opposite our lockers.

"It's..It's nothing" I replied, wincing again. Damn my body for causing me pain when I really didn't need it.

"That's not nothing, Charlie" Frank stated, looking at me, as my hand held my side.

"I get some kind of pain thingy, when I get to overwhelmed with things. It hasn't happened in a while, but with Bre turning up and everything; seemed to set it off again" I told him.

"You sure you're going to be okay?" Frank asked, holding my shoulder. I nodded and leaned against him, trying to let the pain drain out.

We sat like that for a few minutes, but got up when the corridor started to fill up with people. Frank led me over to my locker, I put my bag in and grabbed out my History book. Frank took that out of my hands and we walked over to his locker, he didn't remove his hand from my back the whole time we were walking, only when he had to open up his locker.

"Where are the guys Frankie?" I asked, looking around the crowded hall.

"I'm sure that they will be here, they were all fine when I left last night" Frank replied, pulling out his own books.

"Okay" I mumbled quietly, as Frank and I began to walk to our homeroom. Turns out Mikey and Frank were in practically all of my classes. That was good, I needed someone to hold me back when the 'Jock' got on the wrong side of me.

Frank and I took a a seat in the classroom, and were chatting away when Mikey walked through the door.

"Hey guys!" Mikey nearly yelled as he took a seat next to us.

"Hi Mikey" Frank replied. I looked up to see Mikey looking at me. I gave him a faint smile, which he returned.

"You okay, Charlie?" Mikey asked, resting his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah Mikes, I'm fine. A bit tired though" I smiled. I really didn't want anyone knowing about all this. I really didn't even want to tell Frank, but somehow I knew that I could trust him.

The morning flew past quickly, and it had come to lunch. We were headed to the cafeteria, to meet up with Gerard, Bob and Ray. Mikey walked in the room first, trying to spot where the others were. Frank and I tailed behind.

"Frank, I'm going to get a soda" I said, heading over to the drink machine. Frank nodded and walked over with me.

"How are you feeling?" Frank asked, as I was choosing my drink.

"I'm better now, it doesn't hurt as much" I answered, picking up my drink and getting a straw.

"Okay, If you need anything, just ask me" Frank offered. I smiled and gave him a hug as we walked back over to the table.

When we took our seats, I noticed that Gerard was watching practically every move Frank and I were making. I didn't really think much of it, but somehow it made me uncomfortable.

"Hi Charlie" Bob said as he waved at me from across the table. I waved back with a smile, and did the same to Ray.

I just opened my can of soda, when I herd someone calling my name. I turned around in my seat to see Bre walking towards me.

"Hey Charlie, I thought I would find you here" She smiled, pulling up a seat next to me.

"Hey Bre, I want you to meet my friends. This is Mikey and his brother Gerard, and this is Ray and Bob. You already know Frank" I smiled, introducing everyone. I left out a deep breath after I pointed to everyone. Frank noticed and looked at me with worry in his eyes. I just shook my head and gave him a small smile.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Breanna" Bre said, introducing herself. She was always a confident person, never really the one to shy away from things.

The guys replied and they all eased into a conversation, about who Bre was and where she had been.

I sat back and took in my group of friends. I never would have thought that I would be sitting at a table with Bre and five of the best guys I know.

I was happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another Update =]

So Now You All Know Who The Mystery Person Is.

xox