The Happiness I'm Fakin'

Chapter One

Image

"Bam! Bam stop!" I yelled

But knowing Bam, he didn't listen. He proceeded to bother me as I tried to sleep. He put his face in my newly dyed red hair as his nose tickled the flesh hiding beneath it, which just happened to be my neck. I am very ticklish.

"Eek! Stop!" I said a bit more seriously.
"Come on Pebbles!" He called me by my long time nick name. "You have to hang out with us tonight!"
"BamBam!" I whined.
"What!"
"It's two a.m..."

Bam looked at the digital clock that sat on my computer desk next to my bed. He saw that I was right.

"So..."
"So. I'm tired!"
"Please! ... Jessica's not coming!" He said trying to get me to go with him for a night out.
"Well yays for you! You have a chance to get away from your psycho girlfriend." I said with a chuckle.
"Gah! Why do you hate her so much?" He asked like he always does.
"Why does she have to be a slut?" I asked getting annoyed as I always do.
"She's NOT."

I sighed as I could tell he was getting a little angry with me again. It wasn't my fault my mouth had a mind of it's own!

"Give me a half hour?" I asked giving in.
"Okay!" Bam yelled happily into my ear. He quickly leaped up and and dashed for the door. "And hurry up! Or else."
"Or else what?" I asked as I rose off the bed.
"I'll come in here and drag you out of the house." He said with a smirk.
"You can't do that! I'll have my door locked." I retorted.
"It's MY house and I have the keys to all the doors." He laughed at me.

I walked towards him with a grim look on my face. I was facing him now.

"If you open my door...I will rip your dick off... and feed it to you!" I said just before I shoved him out and closed the door on him.

About twenty-three minuets later I stepped out of my room dressed to impress and ready do go. After the horrific day I had yesterday with my now ex-boyfriend, I could use a night out to be honest.
I opened my door to see Bam in his room which is right across from mine. His back was facing me as he was sitting on his bed and was on his cell phone. He was rubbing his head in frustration.

"I know Jessica... I KNOW, how many times do you have to remind me?!" He yelled into the phone.

I felt bad for him. I hate his girlfriend, Jessica. She was ditzy, rude, and fake. She always gave him a hard time and almost everyone knew it. I don't even know why he puts up with her crap sometimes. It makes me sad to see him like this, but pissed off at the fact that he wont let her loose. Why is he with her? Because she has the body language that a typical guy can't say no to.

-Insert not amused face here-

When I got downstairs Ryan tried to get me to leave with him. He said Bam was taking too long and he couldn't wait to get shit faced.

I chuckled. "Ry, lets just wait five more minuets."
"Nuh uhhh. He's been up there for almost a half hour. I'm not waiting anymore." Novak interrupted. "I'm leaving now. You coming Ry?" He asked Dunn.
"Yeah." Dunn answered Novak. "What about you, Amber?" He then asked me.
"Nah, I'll wait a little bit more." I replied.
"Suit yourself. Tell Bam We're taking the Hummer." He said before he grabbed his sweater and headed out the door with Novak, Dico, Seth, and Raab.

I waved goodbye to all of them as they did the same to me. I took a seat in the living room as I waited for Bam to come down and meet me. Suddenly MY phone began to ring. Without thinking or looking at the caller ID, I picked up. Unfortunately it was my ex-boyfriend, Danny. I really didn't feel like talking to him.

"Hello? Amber!...Are you there."

Shit! What do I do? Should I hang up?
Yes!
...No... Shit!

"Amber?"
"Yeah...I'm hear..."
"Wow you finally picked up."
"..."
"Are you still there?" He asked again.
"I am..."
"Amber...please, if you'd just let me come over or pick you up or something so we can talk-"
"Dan I-- I don't really feel like talking about it..."
"Amber, I really do...love you." He told me in a bit of a whisper.
"I know you do...but Dan I-"
Just the Bam came skipping down the stairs.
"Dan, I can't talk right now. I have to go." I said before I quickly hung up.

Bam heard my phone close and looked in my direction. "Hey! Where'd everyone else go?" He asked.
I realized he was in a better mood than what he was when I saw him in his room. "They left, they said they couldn't wait to get shit faced." I told him with a little laugh.
"Haha! Oh well." He rolled his eyes. "Why didn't you leave with them?"
"Would you have rather had it that way?" I asked.
"Noo..." He said with a smile. "Well, shall we?" He asked as he outstretched his arm to me.
"We shall." I smiled up at him as I reached my arm over and linked it with his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay or Nay?