Cross Roads

Chapter Two

Plans for today: Uh...Nothing

"Later!" I called back as i walked out into the cool breeze. looks like I'm going to be late again today. If my aunt wouldn't drink so much and could get up for herself I'd probably make it on time. I slipped my backpack on my shoulder and walked to school.

As i walked past a few people lurking outside of the school i noticed October Shards sitting in her usual spot. The bell rang and she walked in. i turned to see some friends walking towards me but i knew that i couldn't risk being late many more times so i waved them off and quickly walked to my locker. As i opened it the warning bell rang so i threw my backpack in and grabbed my English book, a few pencils and my mp3 player and walked to class. October got in a bit before i did but i managed to catch the door.

"That's your third tardy this month Mr. Adams." Miss Foster nagged. ""It wont happen again Miss Foster." i said with a fake smile. I found my seat and opened my text book to the correct page and put my earphones in wired under my hoodie. I turned the volume up a little in my pocket and started to tap my pencil lightly on my book. I leaned back in my chair a little and closed my eyes. The music carried me off until BAM! "Mr.Adams!" Miss Foster called after hitting my desk with a ruler. " Please read the next paragraph." I slid my hand in my pocket and turned the music off and looked around to find where we had stopped but i had no clue. I'm screwed i thought to myself. "Maybe you can read up on this in detention!" Miss foster said with a grin on her sagging face. "damn." i said under my breath. this would be my fourth detention this month.

The bell rang and i piled up all of my crap and walked outside for a quick smoke. I found my favorite spot and sat in the dirt. As i was lighting my cigarette i spotted July Lutheran in the center of the track field stretching. "I haven't seen her out there in a while." i said as i exhaled the smoke. when the bell rang i got up, threw my cigarette into the field, and walked to math class with my notebook and a pen. i got there a few seconds before the tardy bell rand and took a seat. "Nice to have you with us today Mr.Adams." Mr. Williams said in a hardy voice. "Mr. Adams?" i mumbled. " I'm getting a little tired of that name."
♠ ♠ ♠
haha i probably messed up some of ur ideas but oh well.
your turn tami