Cross Roads

Chapter Nine

I sat in my car for a few minutes before starting it. I saw Gray Adams walk out of the school as I was pulling out of my parking space. And since it was freezing ass cold outside so with my good heart(XD) I pulled up beside him.
"You're not going to run over me are you."
Hmm....that's not a bad idea. I thought but instead said in return, "Not yet."
He shook his head. "I'll give you a ride if you promise not to try and steal my car."
"No. It's fine. I think I can make it."
Hellooo trying to be poilte here you asshole. As he continued walking I followed slowly in my car. "Where do you live?" I asked with a sigh.
"Sugar Grove," he replied irritably. Ugh. You're kidding me. Dumbass. "That's at least five miles away. It's freezing out here so get in!" Damn. Was he planning on getting sick or was he just worried that I had fucking cooties?

He stopped and pondered a thought. Damn it just get in the car so I can go. But finally Gray decided to stomp around and slide into the passenger seat. I rolled my window back up and turned the heater up. I then plucked a random CD from above my head and without looking at it pushed it in the CD player. Gray tapped his fingers against the dashboard rythmetically along with the music. I glanced at him wearily a few times. He smirked.
"Don't worry. I'm not going to make you help me rob a bank." He said sarcastically. I scowled on the inside. Why do I even bother trying? Ugh. I gave him a small fake laugh. Whatever.

He pointed to his house as we rode down Sugar Grove. I pulled into the driveway. He got out and shut the door behind him. A sudden curiosity struck me and I turned the engine off and I got out as well. I walked up to the house a little and took it in. "What are you doing? Go home." Gray commanded. I rolled my eyes. No one said I wanted to go inside. He looked at me from the porch steps with and irritated look apon his face. "I just wanted to see what the house of the insensitive dumb ass looked like." Jeez. Do I look like I wanted to trash the place?

"I have plans. Go home."
"I'm sure it could wait," I mumbled under my breath.
He rolled his eyes and gave a half wave to come on. A feeling of dread entered the pit of my stomach. What have I gotten myself into? I walked up the porch steps slowly. He motioned for me to open the door with a roll of his eyes. I pushed it open. It was a hard budge and walked in. What has gotten into me today? I wondered.

I walked around a little bit and took a glance inside a small cramped bedroom. Is this his room? I-it can't be. It's too artsy. What the hell? "Okay you've seen enough now get out." He said harshly as I picked up a half painted canvas. "Who would've guessed that you had an artistic side." He growled and snatched the painting from my hands then grabbed my wrist and began to haul me out. "I can walk out by myself you know!" I hissed. He let go and I walked swiftly to my car, started the engine, and pulled out of his driveway.

"Asshole. Didn't even say thank you for giving him a ride home. I didn't have to." I mumbled. A headache began to form and I pulled over on the side of the road to search for some headache medicene. Wait. Make that migrane medicene. I pulled a bottle from the glove compartment and fiddled with the top. When I managed to get it open I dumped two out into my hand and took them dry. I popped the top back into place and stuffed it back inside its place.

I switch the gear into drive and pulled smoothly into the next lane. "God I don't want to go home." I said as I pulled down Ravine Road. I pulled into the driveway and cut the engine. I walked inside the house. "There you are," My Grandmother said in a bored tone. "Hi Grandma." I replied. She sat at the dining room table drinking her morning black coffee. "I thought you said you were going to be at track practice." She said motioning to my attire. "Oh. Uuh it was.....canceled." She gave me a look of disaproval.

I hunched my shoulders and walked quickly to my room and flopped down on my bed, my walls were solid storm gray, a vanity sat caddy cornered on the left, sketches that I had liked and finished were all over the wall, as well as a few band and movie posters, my dresser(adorned with plushies) was pushed up against the far wall, a shelf lined with my favorite books, and a rug was sprawled out in the middle of the floor. But that was it. My room was basically blank except for an old dusty piano that sat off to the side. I hadn't played in years.

I stared at the piano for a while. It's white keys called me. I stood and stomped over to it and closed the lid over the keys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I said. It's supposed to be a bit different. Aaaand I got stuck so technically this chappter isn't finished. Sorry.
Comment people!!!
SUB-freaking-SCRIBE!!! Thank you.
Uh..Tami it's your turn.