Cross Roads

Chapter Eight

Plans for today: Kloe has my attention....or not.

After July declared me as "Shit-Face" one last time I gathered up my stuff and walked outside. Since it was Saturday i figured I'd meet up with Kloe. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and dialed in her number and the phone rand until a sleepy voice picked up. " H-Hello?.." Kloe said in a yawn. "Hi there princess. Shouldn't you be up by now?"
" Did you get detention AGAIN?" she said in disappointment.

" Yeah. Get dressed, I'm coming over."

"Okay. I'll see you in a minute then."

I hung up the phone and started to walked home to check up on everything when a red car pulled up beside me. It was October. She drove slow enough to match my speed. "you're not going to run over me are you?" i asked with a smirk. "Not yet." she replied with a smile. "I'll give you a ride if you promise not to try to still my car."
"no its fine. i can make it." I said while putting my hands in my hoodie pocket. "where do you live?" she asked being persistent. "Sugar Grove." i replied with an irritated sigh.
"That's at least 5 miles away! And its freezing out here, so get in!" I didn't feel like arguing so i stopped, walked around and sat in the passenger seat.

She pushed a CD into the CD player at a stop light and turned the volume up. Luckily she had good taste in music. The Heavy metal played as i stared out of the window and tapped my finger on the glove compartment door. October flashed me a few nervous looks on the way as if i were going to pull out a hand gun and point it to her head and tell her to drive faster like some kind of movie car jacker. Does she really think I'm that violent? " Don't worry. I'm not going to make you help me rob a bank. I have my own getaway car" I scolded her sarcastically when she flashed me another look. She laughed a little and we pulled up to my house.

I got out and closed the door behind me. She turned the car off and got out too. "What are you doing?! Go home." I yelled as she walked towards the house. "I wanna see what the house of the insensitive dumb ass looked like." she said with a playful smile.
"i have plans today. Go home."

"I'm sure it can wait." she said as she pushed the unlocked door open. Thank god they didn't trash the house today. She took a careful step inside then wondered about the house looking in every room till she stumbled across my room. The walls were covered with band posters and painted canvases. There were two guitars in the corner next to an amp. " Okay. You've seen enough. Now get out." I said irritatedly.
" who would've guessed you had and artistic side." she said while picking up a few paintings.
" No one cares. Get out!" I grabbed her wrist and lead her out of the house.

After getting rid of that pest of a girl, i called Kloe and told her to meet me at the park. We haven't had a date in a while, so i figured shed like to get out.
♠ ♠ ♠
-sigh- okay if u think that sucked sorry, but watev.
we're going backwards. its Brittany's turn now