To Be With You

Soledad

Brendon couldn't believe this as he sat on a chair in a hallway in a hospital. She's dead. Those words just didin't fit into Brendon's head. How could she be dead? Just yesterday, Brendon and Casandra were laughing and hugging and kissing, now he will never see her again. Brendon just sat there looking down at the floor.

"Sorry, mister?" he heard a voice and saw that the voice belonged to a young nurse, "I'm sorry for your loss, but I thoughed you might want her things."

Brendon saw a bag in her hand. It was Casandra's favourite bag that Brendon had gotten for her birthday just a month before.

"Thank you," he said, taking the bag and taking a better look at the nurse.

She couldn't be older than me, Brendon thoughed. She had dark blonde hair that was in a messy bun and bangs. Her eyes were bright green. She was the opposite to Casandra, who had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. His eyes went to her name tag. It said Kendra.

"Again, I'm sorry for your loss," the nurse, Kendra, said and walked away, leaving Brendon there.

Soon Brendon stood up and walked out of the hospital. He sat into his car and drove back to his apartment. He didn't want to be here anymore. Every single thing reminded him of Casandra. He packed his stuff and put them into his car. He toke one last look at the apartment, before cloing and locking the door. He knew that he won't be back, so he said his silent goodbye to all the memories.

Brendon drove a little while around the city, to find a place to eat. He choose a little resturant. He parked his car and went in. There weren't a lot of people there. Few college students were studying, one old couple flirting and a group of friends. Brendon sat down behind a table that was in the corner and looked at the menu.

"Hello, I'm Sandra and I'll be your waitress today. What will you want to order?" the woman asked.

Brendon looked up and couldn't believe the sight he was seeing. This girl looked just like the nurse from the hospital, only she had blonde hair to her shoulders. Her eyes were just as bright as were the nurse eyes.

"Hello? Earth calling," the waitress, Sandra, waved her hand infront of Brendon.

"I'm sorry, but didin't I see you like an hour ago in the hospital?" Brendon asked.

She laughed, "that wasn't me, that was my twin sister."

"Oh."

"Anyway, what would you like to order?"

"A salad and orange juice."

"Coming right up."

Brendon looked at her walking away and then he looked out of the window. Why was he thnking about the nurse, the waitress sister, when his girlfriend of three years just died? Brendon didn't know the answer and he could care less about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
A new story. Just felt like writing something new and fresh. I will continue with my other stories, but for now, I'll just focus on this one.