Status: Active.

Warped Tour Should Be the Definition of Fun

“Quoting Maroon 5 doesn’t make you any cooler.”

I was skating around the current venue. My set was still in a few hours and I was bored being in the bus. I made my way to The Maine’s merch tent and Vito came into my view as I skated nearer. He saw me and waved at me which I replied with the same action.

“What’s up?” he asked as I stopped my skateboard.

“Not much, getting bored like hell. I don’t really wanna stay in the bus because the three spoiled bitches are in it,” I answered, taking a look at the merch.

Vito laughed.

“I’m gonna skate around, so see you later, Vito.”

I turned around and about to skate when Vito said, “Disappointed because there’s no Garrett here, eh?”

I blushed and ignored him as I skated away.

“GARRETT’S IN THE FOOD TENT!!” he shouted.

I blushed even deeper and skated faster.

I was still unsure about my feelings for Garrett. Whenever he held my hand or hugged me or smiled or whenever I just saw him my heart leaped. I didn’t know why, but it did. I never felt something like this before.

Because of my thought, I skated into someone and my back collided against the ground. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my sore spot.

“WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GO—“ The guy who I skated into stopped himself when he saw me. “Oh hello,” he smirked.

I quickly grabbed my skateboard and stood up. “Sorry for skating into you,” I muttered and was about to walk pass him and his friends but then he grabbed my wrist.

“Not so fast, pretty girl.”

Oh Lord.

“Sorry isn’t enough.” His eyes travelled up and down my body and licked his lips. His friends glanced and smirked at each other before they stared at me.

“Well for me it is,” I spat before continuing to walk but he stopped me again.

“Come on, we just need a little of your time,” he walked closer to me.

“Firstly, I’m not a slut,” I said, “And secondly, quoting Maroon 5 doesn’t make you any cooler.”

He laughed. “Come on—“

I flung my fist and it collided hard against his jaw. I was actually aiming for his eye but he was too tall for me. I may be small but when it came to physical contact my strength was strong as hell. This tall and buff dude even stumbled back after my punch.

“WHY YOU LITTLE—“

I quickly dropped my skateboard and skated away as fast as I could. I kept on going fast and tried to be unseen, but whenever I looked back they were there, running after me. The idea of being chased after four tall and buff guys was really scary, especially if I pissed off one of them. But it was his fault too, so eat my super punch, sucka!

I was looking back at them and the next thing I knew I skated into someone again. I landed on my butt and looked up to see Garrett confused.

“Namora? Why are you—“

“No time for talking!” I cut him off and quickly stood up, running away while grabbing his wrist and holding my skateboard in my other hand.

We ended up hiding behind a tour bus. I had my hand over his mouth and his back leaning against the bus.

The guys that were after us didn’t know we were there, and they ended up looking for us in another place. I sighed in relief and dropped my hand from Garrett.

“Well this is actually a dangerous position.”

I looked at him and realize his eyes were only an inch away from mine. I blushed like a crab and backed away, tripped on something and fell down for the third time of the day.

He laughed as he helped me standing up. “What was that, though?” he asked once I was standing up.

“They almost raped me…” His eyes widened. “Well I punched one of them before they could drag me and then I escaped and ended up being chased.”

He smiled, shaking his head. “How strong are you, really? I mean they are all buff dudes like Zack and you're small, did your punch even affect him?”

I thought for a moment. “He stumbled back a bit.”

The smile grew into a grin. “You are such an amazing girl!” he exclaimed, arms around my neck and his other hand ruffling my hair.

My heart pounded. Again.

- - -

“I tried to call you before you knocked me down,” Garrett said as I was skating slowly next to him.

“I’m not using it anymore.”

“Why not?”

“Those bitches fucking bedazzled it,” I muttered.

He snorted, obviously going to laugh. “Bedazzled? Really?”

“Yeah,” I sighed and then he burst into laughter. I rolled my eyes.

“I’m sorry. I’ll get you a new one if you want.”

I looked at him as if he was crazy and this time I skated into a pole. He burst into laughter again, this time even louder.

“Shut up, Garrett,” I groaned, holding my forehead.

“I’m sorry,” he chuckled as his laughter quieted. “Let me see that,” he walked closer and lifted up my bangs.”

His breath was hitting my face; then again my heart was pounding.

FUCKING STOP IT! IT WAS STARTING TO HURT!!

“It doesn’t seem too serious, though,” he backed away, giving me a genuine smile. “Come on,” he grabbed my hand and me that was standing on my skateboard was dragged by him.

“I still won’t let you buying me a phone, though,” I said.

“Try and stop me,” he grinned.

I took my other hand and smacked his head.

“OW! That really hurts!” he said, rubbing his head as he pouted.

I only stuck out my tongue in reply.

I am seriously clueless in what I’m feeling, but I’m sure this will eventually go away if I ignore it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sucky :/

Polyvore's being a bitch so I can't decide Namora's outfit, but this is her skateboard deck in case if you're wondering.